Resurrection Remix is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it!
Resurrection Remix is based on the Android Open Source Project and CyanogenMod project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Resurrection Remix does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for Resurrection Remix is available in the Resurrection Remix Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to Resurrection Remix, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Attention! Beginning from Stable Build 1 , you need to make clean install and follow all instructions!
Unofficial builds of Resurrection Remix (Android 6.0.1) for the Elephone P9000
All working all fixed
Changelog like on CyanogenMod Stable Build 4 from 18/09
How to install Resurrection Remix based on your P9000:
For installation of new stable builds beginning from Stable Build 1, you need to do next action only one time. Next builds can be installed like about it written in point 3. Attention! Point 2 is most important:
1. Download ROM
1.1 Download Gapps http://opengapps.org (choose: arm64, android 6.0, your choice)
1.2 Copy Gapps And ROM on SD Card
2. Download next zip (here is: updated preloader, lk, integrated CM Boot and CM Recovery (it is needed for installation of cm)) : https://yadi.sk/d/40K4mWLauUddk
2.1. Unpack zip witch named: Elephone P9000 Preloader_Lk_Boot_Recovery update
2.2. Open SP Flash tool, press on "Scatter-loading" button and choose MT6755_Android_scatter.txt from extracted zip
2.3. Choose "Download only" mod if not choosed.
2.4. Press on "Download" button, connect dissabled phone with PC and wait of Green circle with word "Ok". After, unplug USB cable
Attention! If you installed Stable Build 1 successfully, install next builds from this step.
3. Boot in to Recovery mode (on dissabled phone press Vol. Up and Power on buttons, wait of entering in to recovery mode). You can easy navigate by touchscreen. HOME button is action "Back". It is a good idea to use CyanogenMod Recovery, because you can easy install next build's and Gapps
Copy RR and GAPPS on sd card, if you still not copied
Choose: Factory reset
Choose: System reset (keep media), after "Full factory reset and Wipe cache partition"
Return (press "Home" button and you will returned) and go to "Advanced", choose: Wipe system partition
Return (press "Home" button and you will returned) and go to "Apply update", choose: Choose from sdcard1 (your sd card) (emulated is internal memory)
Choose downloaded RR build
Wait of successfully flashing
Choose: "Apply update", choose: Choose from sdcard1 (your sd card) (emulated is internal memory)
Choose downloaded Gapps package
Wait of successfully flashing
Reboot your phone