• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][STABLE/FAST][W/3D][LINKS ADDED]SuperEclair v3.0 [BETA4.1][04/24/10]

Search This thread

XxKOLOHExX

Aug 23, 2009
Hawaii
ZGoing to get a Mod to delete/Close thread because i have a newer release with newer thread so it doesn't get confused with this release :D

Last edited:

XxKOLOHExX

Aug 23, 2009
Hawaii

AlessandroIT

Nov 17, 2009
Italy
www.androidflash.com
Bug: When you receive a call and try to Respond sliding the green icon on the screen, it doesn't follow your finger and it's hard to get it completly to the right. Only if you do it as fast as the light everything works fine.
What where you doing when you got this probelm: Receiving a call
Comments: Not a big problem since we've got physic key, but sliding is better :)

XxKOLOHExX

Aug 23, 2009
Hawaii
Bug: When you receive a call and try to Respond sliding the green icon on the screen, it doesn't follow your finger and it's hard to get it completly to the right. Only if you do it as fast as the light everything works fine.
Comments: Not a big problem since we've got physic key, but sliding is better :)

Thank you and i will get right on it

YanDroid

Feb 11, 2010
Los Angeles

Slide faster, I know what you mean because of the vibration but just swipe faster it should work like 1 maybe 2 times.

chabsie

Apr 29, 2009
video + camcorder

video and camcorder arent listed under known problems in this thread, so i thought i should mention them. video playback (youtube + other streaming video apps) doesnt work- it will freeze on the first frame and continue playing audio in the background. camcorder just doesnt work.

im sure alot of you are saying "there are no video drivers for 2.1, you dumbass" but based on what i read about the rom before downloading, i was under the assumption that it would be mostly/fully working. camcorder wasnt listed under known issues so i thought i wouldnt have a problem with that either.

im not complaining about the rom, its very good in terms of stability, reliability, speed. but for me, i cant use a rom everyday if i have no video recording or playback. hopefully we'll have the drivers and whatever else we need for those to work soon. thanks and keep up the good work!

YanDroid

Feb 11, 2010
Los Angeles
Its okay I figured out a way, flash marvins ROM, then download Helix Launcher from market, copy to folder, reflash/ fresh wipe then flash yours, push Helix Launcher then BOOM! It should work right? LOL!

YanDroid

Feb 11, 2010
Los Angeles
video and camcorder arent listed under known problems in this thread, so i thought i should mention them. video playback (youtube + other streaming video apps) doesnt work- it will freeze on the first frame and continue playing audio in the background. camcorder just doesnt work.

im sure alot of you are saying "there are no video drivers for 2.1, you dumbass" but based on what i read about the rom before downloading, i was under the assumption that it would be mostly/fully working. camcorder wasnt listed under known issues so i thought i wouldnt have a problem with that either.

im not complaining about the rom, its very good in terms of stability, reliability, speed. but for me, i cant use a rom everyday if i have no video recording or playback. hopefully we'll have the drivers and whatever else we need for those to work soon. thanks and keep up the good work!

Video playback isnt working, video camera does partially work, but freezes when you stop it then it goes to a Non stop FC's when you try opening camera (only resolve is reboot), YouTube HQ only works atm, we don't know why only the best quality works not the low quality. Just be patient, believe it that this ROM is one of the fastest/updated Eclair ROMS you'll come across.

XxKOLOHExX

Aug 23, 2009
Hawaii
Its okay I figured out a way, flash marvins ROM, then download Helix Launcher from market, copy to folder, reflash/ fresh wipe then flash yours, push Helix Launcher then BOOM! It should work right? LOL!

Yeah it should... if you get it please upload so i can download :p

Video Is one of the issues and i will add it to the list... and Youtube only works on 3G and Wifi on High Quality

MarvinTheAndroid

Jul 20, 2009
Staffordshire
Oooh look a new thread! :D

@XxKOLOHExX - last post until break time - there was a suggestion in one of the other 2.1 threads that changing ringtones to .ogg format may make the rom a little more responsive when taking incoming calls. Maybe you could test this for us? Would changing all alarms / ringtones / notifications to .ogg format make the whole rom any more responsive?

XxKOLOHExX

Aug 23, 2009
Hawaii
Oooh look a new thread! :D

@XxKOLOHExX - last post until break time - there was a suggestion in one of the other 2.1 threads that changing ringtones to .ogg format may make the rom a little more responsive when taking incoming calls. Maybe you could test this for us? Would changing all alarms / ringtones / notifications to .ogg format make the whole rom any more responsive?

It's a slight speed increase... I only use .ogg ringtones :p so yes i could change up some ringtones and get only .ogg formatted ones :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not receiving any calls !!

Hey, i used v2.3 with success on my MT3G, and now i´ve tried Beta 4.1...

- I am unable to get any calls, my Mailbox answers after 5-10 Seconds, everytime !

- Swap is only possible with "swapper", when you don´t have an ext partition. The Partition mapping seems to fail, because swap is then the 2nd partition, not the 3rd...

- Unable to log on to Market ("Connection Error") on wifi and 3g (but browser and others work flawless)

BUT i must say: This rom (2.3...) is awesome, blazin´ fast and extremely stable...

I can test your next release, if you need someone with a 32B device...
    (PM me 4 gmail contact)

EDIT: Got to say that i used titanium backup to get my settings and apps back ... Maybe that causes the issues ?