[ROM][STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for the Xperia Z5 Premium

Joel16

Sep 3, 2013
LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for various devices, based on the Android mobile platform.

Disclaimer:
It is your decision to install this software on your device. Neither LineageOS developers nor I take any responsibility for any damage that may occur from installing this software on your device.

Notes:
This rom does not come pre-rooted or bundled with any modifications or apps. The device tree is heavily based off of sumire's lineage 17.1 device tree with only the device specific modifications required for Satsuki (Z5 Premium).

Download:
Android File Host: ROM

Prerequisites:
- Make sure you're coming from firmware 32.4.A.1.54 before flashing this rom.
- Bootloader needs to be unlocked.
- Ensure that you have TWRP recovery from here.

Install:
1) Reboot into TWRP Recovery.
2) Select Wipe -> Swipe to factory reset -> Advanced Wipe -> Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Cache and Data -> Swipe to Wipe.
3) Go back to TWRP's main menu -> Select Install -> Locate and choose lineage-17.1-202XXXXX-UNOFFICIAL-satsuki.zip file -> Swipe to confirm flash.

Bugs/Not Working:
- FM Radio
- Live Display

If you encounter any other bug that are not mentioned in this list please provide a logcat and the steps necessary to reproduce the bug in detail (if necessary).

Sources:

Kernel
Device Tree (Satsuki | kitakami-common)

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Contributors
Joel16, tarkzim
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 20201209
Stable Release Date: 2020-10-26

Created 2020-02-14
Last Updated 2020-12-09

Last edited:

TheShiZo

Jan 17, 2014
I am truly glad you´re putting up the effort for this device. It´s a quite good device and i think you´ll do a great work with lineage OS.
You are a true hero for trying to bring back this piece of tec back to life.

TheShiZo

Jan 17, 2014
You have to use TWRP with 64bits because after Android 8 every (Custom) Rom is 64bits, that´s why.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

my twr is 3.1 not work?
You have to use TWRP with 64bits because after Android 8 every (Custom) Rom is 64bits, that´s why.

jcgc28

Mar 1, 2020

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I didn't know, thks
Flashing twrp 3.3

MoshVP

Apr 30, 2019
Tomsk
Hi, how is the work on the firmware going? What news about the camera (work)? another question is whether there will be an option to enable VoLTE in the settings .

inaiz

Dec 18, 2013
Dubai
Hi everyone

Can any one help me with sim 2 issue network doesn't show on the top bar but i can get incoming calls but when I try to make an out going call it says network not available

please help me thanks in advance

Joel16

Sep 3, 2013
Hi everyone

Can any one help me with sim 2 issue network doesn't show on the top bar but i can get incoming calls but when I try to make an out going call it says network not available

please help me thanks in advance
Next build may fix that + memory issues.
The only thing left will be cam.

Reactions: Mayk3l and inaiz