LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for various devices, based on the Android mobile platform.
It is your decision to install this software on your device. Neither LineageOS developers nor I take any responsibility for any damage that may occur from installing this software on your device.
This rom does not come pre-rooted or bundled with any modifications or apps. The device tree is heavily based off of sumire's lineage 17.1 device tree with only the device specific modifications required for Satsuki (Z5 Premium).
Android File Host: ROM | 806391ec4cb555adf33b29764acf1cb6
- Make sure you're coming from firmware 32.4.A.1.54 before flashing this rom.
- Bootloader needs to be unlocked.
- Ensure that you have TWRP recovery from here.
1) Reboot into TWRP Recovery.
2) Select Wipe -> Swipe to factory reset -> Advanced Wipe -> Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Cache and Data -> Swipe to Wipe.
3) Go back to TWRP's main menu -> Select Install -> Locate and choose lineage-17.1-2021XXXX-UNOFFICIAL-satsuki.zip file -> Swipe to confirm flash.
- Video camera is laggy when using front cam.
If you encounter any other bug that are not mentioned in this list please provide a logcat and the steps necessary to reproduce the bug in detail (if necessary).
At the moment development is going a little slow. I decided to go back to 15.1 in order to avoid the memory bugs since the kernel on 17.1 seems to be hurdled with them. At that moment I managed to fix manual network search issues, bundled with the ril wrapper by tarkzim, and RIL connectivity issues fixed by Berni, 15.1 only has the camera bug standing right now. I can't comment about camera because its still giving me + some other developers problems. Once/if it gets fixed on either 15.1 or 17.1 I'll start rolling out releases. However I cannot give any ETAs.
- Upstream changes from lineage 17.1 sources
- kitakami-common: Enable ZRAM with LZ4 compression (experimental fix for persistent memory issues)
- kitakami-common: Import libril from hardware/ril (Fixes outgoing calls)
- Many other changes can be found on git https://github.com/Sony-MSM8994-Dev
- Camera still doesn't work.
- Manual network search.