everything works fine with this version.
Concerning Magisk i have the problem that i can't update it. I must use the provided version from the telegram group (MagiskR.zip). Why? i can't use 21.0 (21000) or the latest 21005 from canary - it ends up with booting into fastboot mode. I thought from 21.0 Android 11 is supported?
1 - Turn your phone into fastboot mode (run adb reboot bootloader or shutdown the phone and turn it on again while pressing Power + Vol- keys)
- By doing this procedure you will have LineageOS 18 system installed only on slot A and with Stock ROM hardware encryption enabled!
- Noticed that you didn't preformed any wipe! This was intentional. By doing this, not only, you'll keep stock hardware encryption, but as well, you don't need to flash dtbo.img
- If your device fails to boot, you should just start all over again! Trust me, it's easier than trying other flashing methods.
- You can now install a different Recovery if you like, for example, SHRP Recvoery. Simply go to TWRP and flash SHRP installer zip.
- You can, also, install a different Kernel. Check the Telegram support group, there are other kernels compatible with this ROM (I'm using No. 192 OSS Batt version, for instance).
- All files mentioned on this post can be found on the Telegram support group (including latest ROM build and MagiskR version)
fastboot set_active a
fastboot set_active b
fastboot erase boot
fastboot flash boot twrp-3.3.1-17-laurel_sprout_Android_10_mauronofrio.img
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */