(keep pressing Vol+ key to force the phone into recovery mode)
6 - We're on TWRP Recovery using slot B. Do this:
Reboot to Recovery
Format Data with "yes"
Install lineage ROM zip
Install twrp-3.3.1-17-laurel_sprout-Installer-mauronofrio.zip (yes, again...)
Reboot to Recovery
7 - Now we're on TWRP Recovery using slot A. Do this:
Install NikGAppsCore version. (This is optional! The ROM works fine without any GApps but if you want them, use CORE version!)
Install Magisk (This is also optional! The ROM works fine without it but if you want it, get the MagiskR zip you'll find on the telegram support group!)
Reboot to fastboot and run:
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
Your device will now reboot to System and you may enjoy LineageOS 18!
By doing this procedure you will have LineageOS 18 system installed only on slot A!
If your device fails to boot, you should just start all over again! Trust me, it's easier than trying other flashing methods.
You can now install a different Recovery if you like, for example, SHRP Recovery. Simply go to TWRP and flash SHRP installer zip.
You can, also, install a different Kernel. Check the Telegram support group, there are other kernels compatible with this ROM (I'm using No. 192 OSS Batt version, for instance).
All files mentioned on this post can be found on the Telegram support group (including latest ROM build, MagiskR version, twrp and dtbo.img)
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
LineageOS 18.0 based on Android 11.0
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
WHATS WORKING :-
- FOD (Fingerprint on display)
- Face unlock.
- Proximity in calls.
WHAT DOESN'T :-
- You tell.
HOW TO FLASH :-
1) Download ROM zip and Gapps (optional).
2) Reboot to Recovery.
3) Wipe Data, System, Cache.
4) Format data. (It might work without this too but its recommended to format data to boot successfully. If stuck on splash or boot animation or reboots back to fastboot or recovery, format data)
5) Flash ROM + Recovery installer (any as per your choice).
6) Reboot to Recovery.
7) Wipe cache.
8) Reboot and enjoy.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :-
- The build is based on OSS vendor. Firmware is included in the ROM zip. No need to flash any firmware.
- Fingerprint works fine with no flicker. (Accuracy is improved.)
- Face unlock works.
I can't build continuously on my laptop and I need a server to build. Consider donating for continuous support. I will be able to provide bug fixes sooner if I get a server. Please donate if you can. Thanks