• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Stable] MIUI 10 xiaomi.eu

Search This thread

ragorona

Sep 5, 2015
1 month ago I tried to install the ROM but it was impossible
I have unlocked bootloader and I installed several versions of twrp but any works
Could someone help me to install this rom, Wich version of TWRP do u use to install this ?
Thanks

VzQzZ

Mar 14, 2016
Rio de Janeiro
1 month ago I tried to install the ROM but it was impossible
I have unlocked bootloader and I installed several versions of twrp but any works
Could someone help me to install this rom, Wich version of TWRP do u use to install this ?
Thanks

Use latest official TWRP or OrangeFox
To install the ROM, assuming you're on stock MIUI:
- Wipe > format data > type yes ( make sure it's format data and not wipe data )
- Reboot to recovery
- Move ROM zip to internal storage or use OTG
- Flash ROM
- Reboot System
- Enjoy

Reactions: seblog

seblog

Mar 9, 2009
Use latest official TWRP or OrangeFox
To install the ROM, assuming you're on stock MIUI:
- Wipe > format data > type yes ( make sure it's format data and not wipe data )
- Reboot to recovery
- Move ROM zip to internal storage or use OTG
- Flash ROM
- Reboot System
- Enjoy

Thanks a lot!
Will this work also if I am coming from a very old Xiaomi.eu 10.3.14 version ? (I am willing to do a factory reset if needed)
Thanks

seblog

Mar 9, 2009
Yes, It will work. Only format data and flash ROM.
There's also MIUI 12 Beta from Xiaomi.eu if you're interested. I'm using it's stable enough for daily use already. Same install procedure.

Followed your instructions,
Installed official TWRP , then installed xiaomi.eu 20.5.14 , format data , reboot
All working great, thanks so much for your help, I was stuck on 10.3.15 for a long time and wanted to update to Android 10 MIUI 12
Restoring backup from Google now, so far so good ! :)

Reactions: VzQzZ

cowboysgz

Nov 10, 2013
Anybody still on MIUI 10? I tried MIUI12 but battery life isn't that great. Ended up going back to stable 11.0.6 but battery was much better on MIUI10. Just curious.

Top Liked Posts