[ROM][Stable] MIUI 11 Global

Search This thread

CAOSandres

Oct 7, 2012
UIO
Can someone give a link or a short tutorial on how to get back to stock? (out of the box): lock bootloader again and stock miui rom. I'm using PE.

Z750z

Dec 12, 2017
Can someone give a link or a short tutorial on how to get back to stock? (out of the box): lock bootloader again and stock miui rom. I'm using PE.
Flash fastboot stock room, than : fastboot oem lock

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Flash fastboot stock rom, than : fastboot oem lock

Reactions: CAOSandres

cfsr4

Oct 16, 2012
Hello Friends. I am suffering from battery drain on my redmi note 7 on rom xiaomi.eu. Did you manage to solve it? or just changing rom to solve? Stable miui 11 android 10 have this drain?

I'm in last version MIUI 11.2 version 20.3.26. android 10. I'm thinking of going back to android 9.

Would it be a global problem in roms with android 10?

querseusz

Mar 26, 2017

Hi. I dont think its global problem, Im on same miui version by miuimix and i get up to 10h sot without any extreme battery saving tricks, just froze some unnecessary miui apps in titanium backup.
Did you check per app battery consumption in battery settings? You should also try magisk module Universal GMS Doze, which will prevent google services from draining battery (latest version doesnt work too well, try this https://sourceforge.net/projects/gl...al_gms_doze/stable/v1.7.5_stable.zip/download)

Reactions: cfsr4

hyborian

Oct 25, 2017
Hello Friends. I am suffering from battery drain on my redmi note 7 on rom xiaomi.eu. Did you manage to solve it? or just changing rom to solve? Stable miui 11 android 10 have this drain?

I'm in last version MIUI 11.2 version 20.3.26. android 10. I'm thinking of going back to android 9.

Install Naptime, and donate a small bit to get the Experimental features which also unlocks the feature of optimizing play services.

Just one of the ways where changing miui Roms will have minimal impact on battery life, if at all.

Reactions: cfsr4 and querseusz

Z750z

Dec 12, 2017
I flashed Indian miui global rom 11.0.2 stable Android 10 , this is awesome rom, great battery !!

Z750z

Dec 12, 2017
Can you please explain the steps? I have unlocked bl and custom recovery (orangefox).
Download the rom , put it in your PC/Usb because you will need to make a format data and this step will wipe everything in your phone, reboot recovery , wipe everything except internal storage, flash rom ,reboot ! ( If for some reason after flashing the rom you have some problem, format data again , reboot. ( Indian rom miui Q is not posted yet here, Xda )

Reactions: crossxn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Link to download the zip.

https://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/lavender/

choose your version and download
    put the file in the folder downloader_rom in internal storage or SDCard
    install it and be happy!
    My lavender got this update pushed.
    Hello everyone,
    i have received the notification for the download of the version 11.0.4.0.PFGEUXM
    My RN7 has root (magisk) and Orange Fox as recovery.
    I don't want to make trouble because the phone is highly profiled and set as I need it, so once downloaded the update what step should I follow through Orange Fox, please?
    I need to do some wipe after or before?
    And after the installation i need to reinstall something, like Magisk or something else?
    Thanks to those who want to help me.

Giuliano

No TWRP has OTA I believe, Orangefox is still working on it for Note 7.

Just do a backup (Nandroid ) through Orangefox first (always good to do). Backup boot, data, system-image, vendor-image
    Reboot after completed
    Download the full MIUI 11 zip file
    Put it in download folder of your phone in internal storage
    Reboot back to OF
    Go to files and find the downloaded file
    flash it
    After flashing it will show a button to wipe caches, press that button to do it
    Got to menu and Reboot to OrangeFox Recovery
    Flash Magisk
    Reboot
    MIUI 11 = Android 9
    Where did you got MIUI 11.2 Android 10?
    He is talking about Xiaomi eu 11.2, not official miui. It's based on Chinese developer rom Android 10.