[ROM][Stable] MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu

Search This thread

xdami4c

Nov 10, 2017
After 10.0.3 rom VoWiFi never worked again.
It is a bug in 10.0.4 build?
Can i flash 10.0.3 over 10.0.4 rom ? (because VoWiFi it was so useful for me)

ScardracS

Recognized Developer
May 6, 2012

I suggest to you to don't try dirty flashing previous version over latest. You must make a clean flash if you want to come back

Helder983

Nov 5, 2017
Hi, i have a problem with my redmi note 7, i try to install Miui 11.0.4 eea global ROM with Xiaomi tool v2 but something went wrong, it didnt stick 100%. At the same time i have features of Miui 11 stock and miui.eu 11 ROM!! Anyone know what went wrong? Sorry for my bad Inglish

vlouis

Dec 2, 2017
Please can provide more information. It's about 10.0.3/10.0.4 or 11.03/11.04 rom?
I'm now using last developer miui (xiaomi.eu 9.11.28), volte sometimes working and sometimes not... I want to change to other miui and test the vowifi. Found "mcfg_sw.mbn" file for my sim: "github.com/AndroidDumps/lavender_dump/modem/image/modem_pr/mcfg/configs/mcfg_sw/generic/eu/" but many forums wrote about non-working vowifi...

juliatan

Nov 6, 2012
Idle battery drain with (also debloated) official Global rom is too much, custom roms all too many bugs, so I want to try this rom. Several tutorials for flashing Xiaomi.eu rom are different so I combined them. Is this tutorial for a clean flash correct:

-If not done already backup user data, unlock bootloader, flash TWRP/Orangefox. (Orangefox is preferred over TWRP, because has better compatibility with Xiaomi devices).

-Put copy of rom and in case of wanting to root also Magisk on SD card in device or a USB OTG. (Before later in this tutorial wiping/formatting first check in TWRP/Orangefox if can mount SD and/or USB OTG with rom and Magisk. Some reported TWRP/Orangefox only supports Fat32 USB OTG not Exfat USB OTG).

-Boot to TWRP/Orangefox.

-Format Data. (Not wipe data but format to remove encryption! Do not wipe system, script in zip of rom will already do that correctly, because wiping system on some Xiaomi devices can lead to soft brick with only fastboot still working. Persist must never be wiped, because among others IMEI will be lost).

-Wipe Cache and Dalvik.

-Copy rom and optional Magisk from SD card or USB OTG to internal storage via file manager in TWRP/Orangefox.

-Flash the rom copied to internal storage.

-Flash Magisk immediately after if want root.

-Reboot. (First boot might take a while, be patient).

EDIT: This tuto worked without issue. But heads up about Magisk 20.1: most root apps no root request popup, so would not work. (Example AdAway, Leandroid, etc.). With Magisk 20.0 however no problem.

Last edited:

vkmcondor

Feb 7, 2015
Idle battery drain with (also debloated) official Global rom is too much, custom roms all too many bugs, so I want to try this rom. Several tutorials for flashing Xiaomi.eu rom are different so I combined them. Is this tutorial for a clean flash correct:

-If not done already backup user data, unlock bootloader, flash TWRP/Orangefox. (Orangefox is preferred over TWRP, because has better compatibility with Xiaomi devices).

-Put copy of rom and in case of wanting to root also Magisk on SD card in device or a USB OTG. (Before later in this tutorial wiping/formatting first check in TWRP/Orangefox if can mount SD and/or USB OTG with rom and Magisk. Some reported TWRP/Orangefox only supports Fat32 USB OTG not Exfat USB OTG).

-Boot to TWRP/Orangefox.

-Format Data. (Not wipe data but format to remove encryption! Do not wipe system, script in zip of rom will already do that correctly, because wiping system on some Xiaomi devices can lead to soft brick with only fastboot still working. Persist must never be wiped, because among others IMEI will be lost).

-Wipe Cache and Dalvik.

-Copy rom and optional Magisk from SD card or USB OTG to internal storage via file manager in TWRP/Orangefox.

-Flash the rom copied to internal storage.

-Flash Magisk immediately after if want root.

-Reboot. (First boot might take a while, be patient).

EDIT: This tuto worked without issue. But heads up about Magisk 20.1: most root apps no root request popup, so would not work. (Example AdAway, Leandroid, etc.). With Magisk 20.0 however no problem.
You have to disable battery optimization and enable auto start from App info for magisk.It was really a headache,I couldn't figure out why there was no prompt for root access.
After changing these, there was no problem.
I can't believe that miui shuts down magisk before any prompt

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
Seeing mi-globe.com lavender custom ROM Builder I have questions about xiaomi.eu (11.0.4.0) ROM.
Are the following Apps included: MiUI BugReport, MiUI Browser, MiUI Weather, MiUI Email, MiUI LiveWallpaper, MiUI File-Explorer?
Is Xiaomi Sync Daemon deactivated?

I think I do not need these (bloatware, spyware) so I'm interested if xiaomi.eu also removes those and mi-globe with the builder just gives "the option to have them" or not?

Helder983

Nov 5, 2017
I try this version but in the play store difinitions indicates that my redmi note 7 is not certificated!! Is this normal? In the previous version thats not happen...

QSMuser

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,
I have 4/64 model with MIUI Global (10.3.6 | Stable) [10.3.6.0(PFGMIXM)] . I think chinese model with global rom because the bootloader was unlocked from the get-go. Anyway I needed root so I flashed TWRP and got magisk but after that I received the MIUI 11 update thus I downloaded it yet couldn't install it (TWRP didn't install it) so I searched around and found this xiaomi.eu roms, I've grabbed one [11.0.4.0(PFGCNXM)] but didn't install it hhhhhh out of fear that all of my data (contacts, apps, videos, images...) would go away if I format/wipe something. And now the update notification is really bugging me, so I would like to know how to flash it and preserve all of my data especially Contacts, SMSs, videos and images. Please anyone could guide me to some steps I should take in order to not lose anything? Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
--QSMuser

vlouis

Dec 2, 2017
Hi,
I have 4/64 model with MIUI Global (10.3.6 | Stable) [10.3.6.0(PFGMIXM)] . I think chinese model with global rom because the bootloader was unlocked from the get-go. Anyway I needed root so I flashed TWRP and got magisk but after that I received the MIUI 11 update thus I downloaded it yet couldn't install it (TWRP didn't install it) so I searched around and found this xiaomi.eu roms, I've grabbed one [11.0.4.0(PFGCNXM)] but didn't install it hhhhhh out of fear that all of my data (contacts, apps, videos, images...) would go away if I format/wipe something. And now the update notification is really bugging me, so I would like to know how to flash it and preserve all of my data especially Contacts, SMSs, videos and images. Please anyone could guide me to some steps I should take in order to not lose anything? Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
--QSMuser
Don't use old TWRP version, you need to change the recovery, try this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/re.../official-orangefox-recovery-project-t3941822
Also you can expect encryption error, so backup anything important to sdCard or PC, if you will need to format data partition will loose all data including internal storage!

Reactions: QSMuser

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone