[ROM][Stable] MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu

Search This thread

mGforCe

Dec 3, 2007
Mumbai
Cts profile is not passing so i have to use a magisk module to change fingerprint of device. Now play sotre as well as magisk cts profile passed that is device is now certified.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using XDA Labs

Yes - I did too but then only certified fingerprint closest to our device is that of Lavender (Note 7) right?

Arindam430

May 7, 2019
Hey what module did you use to gain certification? Magiskhide props config? But how can I modilfy its value using termux or terminal emulator? Please tell me how to out lavender fingerprint value to it?

TheMrBinary

Feb 26, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: ad927vn and newtonc

rahuld918

May 29, 2017
Had to clean install official rom from mi website

Just a headsup, I tried dirty updating via the update menu, had to do it twice (the ota failed and then the entire rom passed). Well my wifi stopped responding after the update and the phone was lagging a lot. So I tried reseting the phone and that too didn't work. In the end I had to download the official rom on my computer, flash twrp, wipe everything (save vendor), and then clean flash the official rom via twrp. Now everything works.

I am on latest ROM and SafetyNet passes - but then I have Magisk and MagiskHide Props Config installed from earlier version

PS: We have fingerprints updated for our device too.. :good:
Do u uses ed exposed?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I am on latest ROM and SafetyNet passes - but then I have Magisk and MagiskHide Props Config installed from earlier version

PS: We have fingerprints updated for our device too.. :good:
And how updated from earlier version to new one by just flashing through twrp?

mGforCe

Dec 3, 2007
Mumbai
Do u uses ed exposed?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

And how updated from earlier version to new one by just flashing through twrp?

Nope, no xposed etc.

Just dirty flashed using TWRP and all good.

How to get to MIUI 11 RN7 Pro

Forgive my ignorance, still waiting for MIUI 11 OTA Global update in UK .... and had enough!! Have used custom ROMS etc. before on older Androids.

Should I install from here - presume I need to unlock bootloader, TWRP, and install ROM. Got alert before bootloader unlock that would delete all user date - do I need to backup ROM before then for recovery or is that just user data?

Or from this Xiaomi EU link I found. How would I backup before installing in case of recovery?
https://in.c.mi.com/thread-2025452-1-0.html

Thanks in advance - John

LucasTang

Nov 15, 2019
Stupid Question
I'm on the Miui 10 V10.3.4, could I do dirty flash and keep my data? Just do 2 wipe (dalvik, cache)????

sttipe

Sep 16, 2019
Someone hawe problem with screen freezing?
My freeze, sometimes. Can not moving, page, few seconds..
Icons problem hawe too. Must 3-4 times press, to open app..
Can not exit orbot, must restart, and set up off, booting with system...

Top Liked Posts