• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][Stable] MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu

Search This thread

juvjunior

Jun 18, 2018

berlin51

Jun 13, 2012
I flashed the new 11.3.1.0 via TWRP over the top of xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9LiteMICC9_9.10.17_v11-9.
Wiped cache & Dalvik, and left the data partition alone. I uninstalled Magisk & rebooted into recovery before installing the 11.3 ROM & then re-installed Magisk after first boot into the new ROM.

I have the Global Mi 9 Lite.

Last edited:
Reactions: szunyi77

juvjunior

Jun 18, 2018
I installed this on 10.3.13 eu rom , no whipe . Phone works amazing, battery is excellent but I can not see my external SD card. What to do?

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

7q7

Sep 25, 2017
0 problems here, dirty flash from developer miui 11.

EDIT: problem with sms, I will flash again miui 11 developer... :S

Last edited:

juvjunior

Jun 18, 2018
I installed this on 10.3.13 eu rom , no whipe . Phone works amazing, battery is excellent but I can not see my external SD card. What to do?

This what I have done, while the phone is on get the SIM card tray half way out then insert it back again, then check if the sd card is detected. It worked for me.

Zaiserr2

Nov 2, 2019

I was a clean Flash, format data, cache, etc... And restore apps from Xiaomi cloud (I was made previous backup)
All works fine, until today... Gmail crash, Yahoo mail too, the system turned very unstable, a lot of apps crash when I just opened...
Anybody have the same issue?
I will reinstall all with a different room, maybe miroom from Russia group.

fumareddu

Jul 14, 2017
I'm having a slight issue, saying android resolver keeps crashing( buy hobestly all apps keeps working fine it seems)this only happens once a day, but other than that the rom seems to be running ok.

I Will try to clean flash on the next update when i nave time to backup everything.

juvjunior

Jun 18, 2018
anyone knows if with open bootloader in order to install a EU Stable the NFC payment works ok?
For me does not work.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

I was a clean Flash, format data, cache, etc... And restore apps from Xiaomi cloud (I was made previous backup)

All works fine, until today... Gmail crash, Yahoo mail too, the system turned very unstable, a lot of apps crash when I just opened...

Anybody have the same issue?

I will reinstall all with a different room, maybe miroom from Russia group.
Try reinstall the apps. After restore from mi cloud they did not work for me either.

Reactions: ranismo

fumareddu

Jul 14, 2017
anyone knows if with open bootloader in order to install a EU Stable the NFC payment works ok?

It depends on what app you're using to pay... There are some checks on the phone root status that you can work around with Just magisk hide. Google pay Is the most tedious to trick..

But you can workaround that with a mix of tricks:

Use magisk, turn in the Hide feature and install a db fix patch for Google pay(search form It there should be a topix on reddit about It).

I'm not sure if i would be willing to go around with a modified App that has privileges on my credit card though...

downloadonlyaccount

May 3, 2011
Würzburg
Sorry, not sure if this belongs here, but didn't want to make extra thread for it.

So has anyone tried a ROM made from Mi-Globe ROM builder (it's based on xiaomi.eu ROM)? Used it with my Redmi 4X, but that was quite a time ago....
Are the installation instructions the same as the ones posted in the TWRP thread?

Thanks in advance

mezz0x

Jan 29, 2018
Heyya I'll get my Mi 9 Lite tomorrow. :) But I got 3 little questions before I flash miui eu. I hope somebody can help me.
1. Has miui eu the same nice animation when I switch to selfie cam?
2. I've read miui eu stock cam it's not as good like on global rom. Is that true?
3. Can full cam2api be enabled with root? can't find an anwser on the gcam topic. :eek:
Ty !

Top Liked Posts