[ROM][Stable] MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu

Search This thread

Flockrock

May 23, 2013
Bavaria
Hi !
I unlock bootloader install this room and magisk for root , all work fine.But I have 3 problems , I cannot use face unlock because when I try to go setting face recognition the front camera not open.
The MIUI stock Launcher Is very laggy , I solve with Poco Launcher now all are very smooth .
When I receive a call I cannot answer immediately but I need to touch a small green pop-up on left side in the notification bar and after I can swipe for answer a call , it's very annoying... Someone have the same problems?

I have these problems too.
Totally rom are laggy and not smooth

Reinstall and follow instructions here https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-1-16-21-v3.54300/
Don't forget to wipe data before installing the ROM.

I don't have these problems.

Flockrock

May 23, 2013
Bavaria
Ok but this is a weekly rom while I installed the stable.
I thought the stable was better

I didn't try the stable one because the newest weekly seems very stable for me.
Also because of the issues with the call framework: Newest weekly has some fixes to the call framework which may fix your problems

Code:
System
Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to January 2020 for some devices

Phone
Fix - Call answer UI wasn't displayed when there was an incoming call
Fix - Call answer UI wasn't displayed on lock screen when there was an incoming call
Fix - Sometimes interface stuck when hanging up the phone

Status bar, notification bar
Fix - Sometimes notification icons were black

Other optimizations and adjustments
Fix - Third-party apps is also reversed when the dark mode is not turned on (Redmi K20 Pro)
Fix - VPN prompt window color was incorrect in dark mode

easyfly

Jun 15, 2008
Ravenna
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Hi !
I unlock bootloader install this room and magisk for root , all work fine.But I have 3 problems , I cannot use face unlock because when I try to go setting face recognition the front camera not open.
The MIUI stock Launcher Is very laggy , I solve with Poco Launcher now all are very smooth .
When I receive a call I cannot answer immediately but I need to touch a small green pop-up on left side in the notification bar and after I can swipe for answer a call , it's very annoying... Someone have the same problems?
I install new update and solve face recognition, also I feel more smoot with this ROM but not already solve call answer UI...

hasanghanaei2

Dec 21, 2016
Can someone help me? i have battery issue and i dont know why .i tested several roms like stock rom, miuimix,eu and all are same i can at least have 5 hour sot in less than 20 hours since last full charge .
In 6 hours of night 18% battery drains.
I'm on this rom with latest update and you see my battery status in screen shots

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-25-15-28-29-691_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-25-15-28-29-691_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 649
  • Screenshot_2020-02-25-15-28-37-062_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-25-15-28-37-062_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:

easyfly

Jun 15, 2008
Ravenna
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Hello I noticed big problems with Bluetooth. I have an amazfit bip and often disconnect. If I'm under the meter Is ok but if I go further it disconnects immediately. I lost many calls and notifications.
Does it happen to others too?

Vihru

May 25, 2012
Finland
How to install latest xiaomi.eu stable to Redmi Note 8T? TWRP says cant update vendor partition and then system is destroyed.. i have unlocked phone because i have PE installed before..

Ddichalas

Nov 26, 2015
Thessaloniki
How to install latest xiaomi.eu stable to Redmi Note 8T? TWRP says cant update vendor partition and then system is destroyed.. i have unlocked phone because i have PE installed before..

Just be sure to download the RN8T version of the stable xiaomi.eu (there are no weekly) i just wiped and then flashed the zip like a normal install

Cupcake 1.5

Dec 6, 2016
London
I noticed there is miui 12 beta available now. The note 8 is on the list of devices for builds by xiaomi.eu although I've not been able to find it.

crazyrexz

Aug 18, 2014
Western J
miui.eu is not good, codec is wrong maybe hwc is not right, play x265 movies cant use regular hw option. and performance is more worse than official miui. really disappointed, im user since armani redmi 1s miui.eu, is still not good till now. i thought its improved but not...

D

Deleted member 4912208

Just a heads up, this ROM bricked my Note 8 ginkgo. I definitely downloaded the correct ROM, flashed it in TWRP and rebooted. Result is a flashing black screen when turning it on, no Fastboot either.

Might have been my own fault, however, I doubt it.

mrmazak

Jun 16, 2013
Blu Vivo XL
BLU R1 HD
Just a heads up, this ROM bricked my Note 8 ginkgo. I definitely downloaded the correct ROM, flashed it in TWRP and rebooted. Result is a flashing black screen when turning it on, no Fastboot either.

Might have been my own fault, however, I doubt it.

Not sure if this helps you or not. On other xiaomi phones that bootloop brick without fastboot, you can unplug battery, then on first boot, you might get fastboot .

Top Liked Posts