• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][STABLE]TeLo Mokee for Lenovo A6000

Search This thread

Mr. AW

Sep 2, 2015
Jember
TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit for Lenovo A6000 (Plus)
The Most Stable, Smooth, fast, and perfect for daily use.

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Hi guys,
I want to introduce you the most stable Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM based on Mokee 5.1.1 for Lenovo A6000 (Plus), TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit.
Actually, TeLo Mokee is based on Mokee 5.1.1 ROM. But it uses my compiled custom kernel (TeLo Kernel).
It's fast, stable, smooth, and perfect for daily use.
The ROM itself is ported by Indonesian ROM Porter, Herman Koeman. Thanks to him.
I include TeLo Kernel and make some optimization and fix bug (FM Radio). The result is the most stable Lollipop ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
Album

BUGS:
None

INSTRUCTION:
1. You must on Lollipop first (for now).
2. Download TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit and Gapps, save them on your phone.
3. Enter to custom recovery.
4. Flash TeLo Mokee and Gapps.
5. Reboot.
6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
Gapps

UPDATES:
None

TAGS:
lenovo-a6000, Lenovo A6000 Plus, Lenovo A6000, Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit, TeLo Kernel

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-20-12-51-46.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-20-12-51-46.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 8,634
  • Screenshot_2016-02-20-12-55-53.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-20-12-55-53.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 8,495
  • Screenshot_2016-02-19-05-59-37.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-19-05-59-37.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 8,016
  • Screenshot_2016-02-20-13-09-04.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-20-13-09-04.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 8,436
Last edited:

Iqbal Ansari

Jun 6, 2012
Bhopal

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
Album

BUGS:
None

INSTRUCTION:
5. Reboot.
6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
Gapps

UPDATES:
None

TAGS:

Thanks!!
Will try and give feedback!!!

Reactions: insalen and Ztsanga

iamceph

Jan 17, 2016
Vsetín
cephvfx.com
Actualy flashed, seems like works as good. Will write feedback in few hours.
Anyway, what about Kernel updates? Same as another ROMs, or something special?
Thank you for your amazing work for all of us! :)

Ztsanga

Jan 17, 2015
Wow...thanks for all your work..great addition in CPU and cpuhotplug..I am testing different config...your default config was very good...haven't encounter any bugs, all are working fine for now...thanks again

Mr. AW

Sep 2, 2015
Jember

It uses newest telo kernel (add hotplug, and small optimization).I haven't released it yet.
It has been configured for this rom.
2 cores will always be used for light process, all cores will be used for heavy process. It will save battery and reduce heat but not impact performance.

Dumaxa

Feb 20, 2014
Kharkov
can't install any apk from sdcard - installation failed because "install from unknown sources" is off.
i go Settings - security: settings has stop working...
vimeo video https://vimeo.com/156079321

and some blank space when connect to PC (screenshot)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-20-15-17-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-20-15-17-57.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,279
Last edited:

iamceph

Jan 17, 2016
Vsetín
cephvfx.com
It uses newest telo kernel (add hotplug, and small optimization).I haven't released it yet.
2 cores will always be used for light process, all cores will be used for heavy process. It will save battery and reduce heat but not impact performance.

I thinked of next updates of your kernel. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

check updated message. video and screenshot

clear dalvik - same thing)

For me it works great. o_O

Ztsanga

Jan 17, 2015
Single core cpu freq doesn't stick..can anyone check plizz

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Battery is great, so is performance...some config doesn't stick when reboot but it's not that big deal as its might be the app or rom...all in all its the most stable ROM till now..haven't found any bugs...thanks again

putrahu

Jan 23, 2016
I have flash.. but i got one problem.
i can't access SD card from laptop if using mass storage (UMS) connection, anyone get this problem ? MTP and PTP are work fine

opswiz

Feb 14, 2015
biskra
thanx Ms AW great job
I will try and give feedback if there are !
Is better to move this thread to Lenovo a6000 section xda

Last edited:

Mr. AW

Sep 2, 2015
Jember
Bro many people are not able to find this thread bcoz it is on misc development section.you can req moderators to move this thread to A6000 plus forum .
Requested @Darth

thanx Ms AW great job
I will try and give feedback if there are !
Is better to move this thread to Lenovo a6000 section xda

Thanks Sourav_8434 and opswiz, I have sent message to Darth but no luck, maybe he has a lot of messages.
I hope with this mention, @Darth can help us to move this thread to Lenovo A6000 tag section.
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    About

Hi guys,
    I want to introduce you the most stable Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM based on Mokee 5.1.1 for Lenovo A6000 (Plus), TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit.
    Actually, TeLo Mokee is based on Mokee 5.1.1 ROM. But it uses my compiled custom kernel (TeLo Kernel).
    It's fast, stable, smooth, and perfect for daily use.
    The ROM itself is ported by Indonesian ROM Porter, Herman Koeman. Thanks to him.
    I include TeLo Kernel and make some optimization and fix bug (FM Radio). The result is the most stable Lollipop ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
    Album

BUGS:
    None

INSTRUCTION:
    5. Reboot.
    6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
    Gapps

UPDATES:
    None

TAGS:

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    About

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
    Album

BUGS:
    None

INSTRUCTION:
    5. Reboot.
    6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
    Gapps

UPDATES:
    None

TAGS:

Thanks!!
    Will try and give feedback!!!
    thread not cming on a6000 forum

It work for me. Try to restart first. Or clear dalvik cache

Bro many people are not able to find this thread bcoz it is on misc development section.you can req moderators to move this thread to A6000 plus forum .
    Requested @Darth