• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][STABLE]TeLo Mokee for Lenovo A6000

Search This thread

Mr. AW

Sep 2, 2015
Jember
Single core cpu freq doesn't stick..can anyone check plizz

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Battery is great, so is performance...some config doesn't stick when reboot but it's not that big deal as its might be the app or rom...all in all its the most stable ROM till now..haven't found any bugs...thanks again

That's hotplug behavior, I set this configuration automatically because I think it's the best configuration that I've found. if you want only single CPU please try autoSMP hotplug.

Reactions: Ztsanga

insalen

Dec 22, 2015
Thanks!!
Will try and give feedback!!!

Hi ...... Thanks for the smooth room, smoother than i expected

I have some troubles:-
Bluetooth visibility turn on/off feature is not seeing in Bluetooth settings.

Advert showing in the system update page

Cmaera is too noisy so can i return to old lolipop camera? Or any other solution please.!

When i turn off the wifi or data an exclamation mark is showing on right side of both the sim card network notification bar.

Can i overclock gpu in this rom, if can't, would you please tell me any other possible way.

I was not wiped the dalvik cache and partition after the flashing is done. Does have any problem due to this reason or can i wipe the dalvik from now or in the future?

There is any solution for over heating in this rom?

The rom is amazing at all like typing surfing through..... Thanx a lot

Sourav_8434

Jan 18, 2016
Anybody knows how to disable navigation bar in telo mokee.I dont like nav bar so pls help

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

@Mr. AW also hindi font is not working

insalen

Dec 22, 2015
TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit for Lenovo A6000 (Plus)
The Most Stable, Smooth, fast, and perfect for daily use.

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
Album

BUGS:
None

INSTRUCTION:
1. You must on Lollipop first (for now).
2. Download TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit and Gapps, save them on your phone.
3. Enter to custom recovery.
4. Flash TeLo Mokee and Gapps.
5. Reboot.
6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
Gapps

UPDATES:
None

TAGS:
lenovo-a6000, Lenovo A6000 Plus, Lenovo A6000, Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit, TeLo Kernel
Hi ...... Thanks for the smooth room, smoother than i expected

I have some troubles:-
Bluetooth visibility turn on/off feature is not seeing in Bluetooth settings.

Advert showing in the system update page

Cmaera is too noisy so can i return to old lolipop camera? Or any other solution please.!

When i turn off the wifi or data an exclamation mark is showing on right side of both the sim card network notification bar.
__________________________________________________ ____

Can i overclock gpu in this rom, if can't, would you please tell me any other possible way.

I was not wiped the dalvik cache and partition after the flashing is done. Does have any problem due to this reason or can i wipe the dalvik from now or in the future?

There is any solution for over heating in this rom?

The rom is amazing at all like typing surfing through..... Thanx a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
    Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Hi guys,
    I want to introduce you the most stable Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM based on Mokee 5.1.1 for Lenovo A6000 (Plus), TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit.
    Actually, TeLo Mokee is based on Mokee 5.1.1 ROM. But it uses my compiled custom kernel (TeLo Kernel).
    It's fast, stable, smooth, and perfect for daily use.
    The ROM itself is ported by Indonesian ROM Porter, Herman Koeman. Thanks to him.
    I include TeLo Kernel and make some optimization and fix bug (FM Radio). The result is the most stable Lollipop ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
    Album

BUGS:
    None

INSTRUCTION:
    5. Reboot.
    6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
    Gapps

UPDATES:
    None

TAGS:
    Actualy flashed, seems like works as good. Will write feedback in few hours.
    Anyway, what about Kernel updates? Same as another ROMs, or something special?
    Thank you for your amazing work for all of us! :)

It uses newest telo kernel (add hotplug, and small optimization).I haven't released it yet.
    It has been configured for this rom.
    2 cores will always be used for light process, all cores will be used for heavy process. It will save battery and reduce heat but not impact performance.

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    About

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
    Album

BUGS:
    None

INSTRUCTION:
    5. Reboot.
    6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
    Gapps

UPDATES:
    None

TAGS:

Thanks!!
    Will try and give feedback!!!
    thread not cming on a6000 forum

It work for me. Try to restart first. Or clear dalvik cache

Bro many people are not able to find this thread bcoz it is on misc development section.you can req moderators to move this thread to A6000 plus forum .
    Requested @Darth