• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][STABLE]TeLo Mokee for Lenovo A6000

Search This thread

insalen

Dec 22, 2015
Any one pls tell me how to install the stock camera in this rom? I have tried to install the stock camera apk as system app but showing stopped working when opening it. I also tried 3rd party camera apps but none of them ad free.

I thing the rom is 32bit and stock camera app may 64 bit. Is this the problem of error?

mshoaib7

Oct 9, 2015
Allahabad
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Any one pls tell me how to install the stock camera in this rom? I have tried to install the stock camera apk as system app but showing stopped working when opening it. I also tried 3rd party camera apps but none of them ad free.

I thing the rom is 32bit and stock camera app may 64 bit. Is this the problem of error?

First delete camera2 from system/app then reboot your phone and install stock camera. Both apks are named camera2 which is the reason for the conflict

Irwan Fauzi

Aug 19, 2011
Johor Bahru
Is this rom have screen flickering like cm12.1 by ED300? How was gaming performance? I remember using mokee 64bit (i didnt remember the dev name) on imodindo website, it have sim bug. Does this rom have this bug too?

Element24

Nov 25, 2015
Is this rom have screen flickering like cm12.1 by ED300? How was gaming performance? I remember using mokee 64bit (i didnt remember the dev name) on imodindo website, it have sim bug. Does this rom have this bug too?
I have to say that this is one of the most stabe roms i've tested. I didn't encounter any screen flickering. Sim is working, lte working, wifi working, no bugs at all. I didnt encounter the low mic gain bug eather. It is very responsive and it is better than the ed300's cm12.1! The only thing i changed was the camera app, i installed the stock one. Other than that this is the best rom atm. For buttery performance idk. Havent tested it that long.

Reactions: Irwan Fauzi

shivamgupta1996

Jan 21, 2015
Delhi
I have to say that this is one of the most stabe roms i've tested. I didn't encounter any screen flickering. Sim is working, lte working, wifi working, no bugs at all. I didnt encounter the low mic gain bug eather. It is very responsive and it is better than the ed300's cm12.1! The only thing i changed was the camera app, i installed the stock one. Other than that this is the best rom atm. For buttery performance idk. Havent tested it that long.

Test it for some days ,you will experience random reboots atleast once in a day.(the most irritating bug ever)

Irwan Fauzi

Aug 19, 2011
Johor Bahru
Can someone help me? I cant play flv format video with this rom but i can play with cm12.1 by ed300.

Edit: after 2 days of using telo mokee, i encounter the screen flickering just like cm12.1 by ed300. Clean flash using gapps from op post..

Last edited:

TrunX93

May 28, 2013
One of the best ROMs I've used so far , it is blazing fast and lot of features. Haven't noticed any bug since 2 weeks. Great work developer thanks a lot.
PS : phone becomes little slow on applying cm themes

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using XDA-Developers mobile app

gks131

Aug 11, 2015
varanasi
It uses newest telo kernel (add hotplug, and small optimization).I haven't released it yet.
It has been configured for this rom.
2 cores will always be used for light process, all cores will be used for heavy process. It will save battery and reduce heat but not impact performance.
Best ROM for Lenovo a6000/plus but has only 3 bugs...
1- restarts while calling ( this problem Starts after few days of usage), tested in two device.
2- xposed framework doesn't work.
3- hindi language font.
Thanks...

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Jay Han

Apr 1, 2015
Guwahati
Great work...My fav ROM ever..but i uninstalled it because of two reasons...
1. Indian languages doesn't support
2. Recovery Problem..I was in CM12 before flashing Mokee..I don't know what is the main problem is...When I tried to reboot from recovery,the device got hanged..
Otherwise this ROM is beast

Jay Han

Apr 1, 2015
Guwahati
My all problems gone cxcept adb not working..

Great work...My fav ROM ever..but i uninstalled it because of two reasons...
1. Indian languages doesn't support
2. Recovery Problem..I was in CM12 before flashing Mokee..I don't know what is the main problem is...When I tried to reboot from recovery,the device got hanged..
Otherwise this ROM is beast
1. Indian langugae doesn't support...
Solution---Copy all .ttf files from stock ROM...inside system/fonts and replace with this ROM's fonts..
2. My TWRP recovery problem is gone with the help of ED300's CM12 ROM..
3.For better camera use stock camera...
4.just one bug only,and that is adb devices not showing in my PC..
Great work Mr. AW

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit for Lenovo A6000 (Plus)
    The Most Stable, Smooth, fast, and perfect for daily use.

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
    Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Hi guys,
    I want to introduce you the most stable Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM based on Mokee 5.1.1 for Lenovo A6000 (Plus), TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit.
    Actually, TeLo Mokee is based on Mokee 5.1.1 ROM. But it uses my compiled custom kernel (TeLo Kernel).
    It's fast, stable, smooth, and perfect for daily use.
    The ROM itself is ported by Indonesian ROM Porter, Herman Koeman. Thanks to him.
    I include TeLo Kernel and make some optimization and fix bug (FM Radio). The result is the most stable Lollipop ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
    Album

BUGS:
    None

INSTRUCTION:
    1. You must on Lollipop first (for now).
    2. Download TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit and Gapps, save them on your phone.
    3. Enter to custom recovery.
    4. Flash TeLo Mokee and Gapps.
    5. Reboot.
    6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
    Gapps

UPDATES:
    None

TAGS:
    lenovo-a6000, Lenovo A6000 Plus, Lenovo A6000, Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit, TeLo Kernel
    Actualy flashed, seems like works as good. Will write feedback in few hours.
    Anyway, what about Kernel updates? Same as another ROMs, or something special?
    Thank you for your amazing work for all of us! :)

It uses newest telo kernel (add hotplug, and small optimization).I haven't released it yet.
    It has been configured for this rom.
    2 cores will always be used for light process, all cores will be used for heavy process. It will save battery and reduce heat but not impact performance.
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit for Lenovo A6000 (Plus)
    The Most Stable, Smooth, fast, and perfect for daily use.

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
    Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
    Album

BUGS:
    None

INSTRUCTION:
    1. You must on Lollipop first (for now).
    2. Download TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit and Gapps, save them on your phone.
    3. Enter to custom recovery.
    4. Flash TeLo Mokee and Gapps.
    5. Reboot.
    6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
    Gapps

UPDATES:
    None

TAGS:
    lenovo-a6000, Lenovo A6000 Plus, Lenovo A6000, Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit, TeLo Kernel

Thanks!!
    Will try and give feedback!!!
    thread not cming on a6000 forum

It work for me. Try to restart first. Or clear dalvik cache

Bro many people are not able to find this thread bcoz it is on misc development section.you can req moderators to move this thread to A6000 plus forum .
    Requested @Darth