• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][STABLE]TeLo Mokee for Lenovo A6000

Search This thread

varun4495

May 12, 2016
anand
1. Indian langugae doesn't support...
Solution---Copy all .ttf files from stock ROM...inside system/fonts and replace with this ROM's fonts..
2. My TWRP recovery problem is gone with the help of ED300's CM12 ROM..
3.For better camera use stock camera...
4.just one bug only,and that is adb devices not showing in my PC..
Great work Mr. AW
Can you explain about indian fonts? I tried to copy fonts from cm12.1 to telo mokke system/fonts but that doesn't make any change

Sent from my Lenovo A6000s using XDA-Developers mobile app

absolut.hero

Jan 24, 2017
Jabalpur
Hey please help me for mokee mk71.1 rom for lenovo a6000 that i dont recieve any notification for any missed calls i received

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Same thing happens with me in mokee mk71.1 but very less

If you want to use Nougat... Use some other ROM.. There are many official ROMs available now..

garvit girotra

Aug 5, 2014
Moto G40
Hey did anybody help there please the thread of aosp extended rom is locked so i post it here so please help me my lenovo a6000 in aosp extended rom latest build has a wifi problem that it after sometime it act like that there is no internet connection and and i have to reconnect the wifi every time it happens so please help me

rule breaker sarath

Jan 4, 2015
chennai
Hey did anybody help there please the thread of aosp extended rom is locked so i post it here so please help me my lenovo a6000 in aosp extended rom latest build has a wifi problem that it after sometime it act like that there is no internet connection and and i have to reconnect the wifi every time it happens so please help me
WiFi reconnect is a google's nougat bug. Not that ROM bug....I think so. See techandroid about nougat. Its google fault.:silly:

garvit girotra

Aug 5, 2014
Moto G40
WiFi reconnect is a google's nougat bug. Not that ROM bug....I think so. See techandroid about nougat. Its google fault.:silly:
Thanks but i did tried telo mokee and lineage and on that roms that bug is not there so i think its rom bug maybe

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Thanks but i did tried telo mokee and lineage and on that roms that bug is not there so i think its rom bug maybe
And one more query please tell me how to create log cat for reporting bugs in rom please i dont know how to create that

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit for Lenovo A6000 (Plus)
    The Most Stable, Smooth, fast, and perfect for daily use.

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
    Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Hi guys,
    I want to introduce you the most stable Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM based on Mokee 5.1.1 for Lenovo A6000 (Plus), TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit.
    Actually, TeLo Mokee is based on Mokee 5.1.1 ROM. But it uses my compiled custom kernel (TeLo Kernel).
    It's fast, stable, smooth, and perfect for daily use.
    The ROM itself is ported by Indonesian ROM Porter, Herman Koeman. Thanks to him.
    I include TeLo Kernel and make some optimization and fix bug (FM Radio). The result is the most stable Lollipop ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
    Album

BUGS:
    None

INSTRUCTION:
    1. You must on Lollipop first (for now).
    2. Download TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit and Gapps, save them on your phone.
    3. Enter to custom recovery.
    4. Flash TeLo Mokee and Gapps.
    5. Reboot.
    6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
    Gapps

UPDATES:
    None

TAGS:
    lenovo-a6000, Lenovo A6000 Plus, Lenovo A6000, Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit, TeLo Kernel
    Actualy flashed, seems like works as good. Will write feedback in few hours.
    Anyway, what about Kernel updates? Same as another ROMs, or something special?
    Thank you for your amazing work for all of us! :)

It uses newest telo kernel (add hotplug, and small optimization).I haven't released it yet.
    It has been configured for this rom.
    2 cores will always be used for light process, all cores will be used for heavy process. It will save battery and reduce heat but not impact performance.
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit for Lenovo A6000 (Plus)
    The Most Stable, Smooth, fast, and perfect for daily use.

MoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    About

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion…

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
    Read here for developer application: http://www.mfunz.com/en/developer-application, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

FEATURES:

SCREENSHOT:
    Album

BUGS:
    None

INSTRUCTION:
    1. You must on Lollipop first (for now).
    2. Download TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit and Gapps, save them on your phone.
    3. Enter to custom recovery.
    4. Flash TeLo Mokee and Gapps.
    5. Reboot.
    6. Done.

CREDITS:

DOWNLOADS:
    TeLo Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit
    Gapps

UPDATES:
    None

TAGS:
    lenovo-a6000, Lenovo A6000 Plus, Lenovo A6000, Mokee 5.1.1 32-bit, TeLo Kernel

Thanks!!
    Will try and give feedback!!!
    thread not cming on a6000 forum

It work for me. Try to restart first. Or clear dalvik cache

Bro many people are not able to find this thread bcoz it is on misc development section.you can req moderators to move this thread to A6000 plus forum .
    Requested @Darth