[ROM][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL] VIPEROS for Lenovo K6 /K6 Power/K6 Note/plus [7.1.2][OMS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mecniser

Feb 26, 2018
I tried to install this rom and got a "encryption unsuccessful". I don't know what happened, but I went back to stock for now :/
The stock battery usage is what's comforting me right now hahaha

shinebuzz

Apr 7, 2018
ROM was running smoothly for first 2 days but after that, it's hanging like hell. The phone is absolutely inoperable.
I have K6 power.

Reactions: quochungdl

Sniperboy1

Dec 16, 2015
Is there a K6 Note update for karatep?

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using XDA Forums PRO

The New Viper OS is Super!
View attachment 4569144 Screenshot_20180811-104954.jpeg

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

Sniperboy1

Dec 16, 2015
Has the K6 Note K53a48 been abandoned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FVrdQUkgdgq7ho5cMvg6wVr9y_VQ%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252FsVdAtdP.png

Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
    We are a Brazilian team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.

Features​
    Status bar Customization

- Customizable icons
    - Quick pulldown
    - Smart pulldown
    - Notification count
    - Clock position
    - Seconds in clock
    - Date design​

Quick Settings

- Brightness slider
    - Brightness icon
    - Tile tap customization
    - Header customization

System
    - Power menu customization​

Flashing instructions:​

-Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (TWRP)
    - Copy GApps and ROM to your external SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Wipe system,data and cache
    - Flash ROM zip
    - Flash GApps zip
    - Reboot​
    DOWNLOADS

Recovery

Lenovo K6/Power (karate)

Lenovo K6 Note/Plus (Karatep)​

Source:
    https://github.com/ViperOS-Project

Known issues

• led blink support (Partially works in karatep)

Our Telegram group:

https://t.me/joinchat/FGHS_UPrej77EmSi5nrL8w

Credits:
    @karthick mostwanted
    @darshan1205
    #TeamHyper
    Lineage os
    Viperos
    Slim os

If you like my work please considered to donate, mention device & ROM name while donating

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL] VIPEROS for Lenovo K6 /K6 Power/K6 Note/Plus [7.1.2][OMS] , ROM for the Android General

Contributors
    siva1234, karthick mostwanted
    Source Code: https://github.com/karthick111/android_kernel_lenovo_msm8937

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Nougat 7.0

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Coral v3.1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-10-22

Created 2017-09-29
    Last Updated 2018-02-13
    Could you tell me about Viper after you test it, please? I'm looking for a battery friendly rom too :)

Battery looks good, I think that it's better than AEX. I 'm using only some features so this side is perfect for me. I would like to have Live Display icon in fast settings and screen recording option like in AEX but without it's ok. So If you don't using it, you will be satisfied.

Generally it's great ROM but update is necessary. I have feeling that phone is "heavy" I don't know why because everything is smooth. It's just my illusion :eek:

Test it by yourself, it's worth it :cool:

Greetings
    Viper OS Coral v3.1 updated

Viper os for Lenovo K6/Power and Note/Plus ( Karate and Karatep) updated to Coral v3.1
    Yes, in my opinion it is better than AEX without as much bloatware.
    Just about as much customization.
    Battery life is 9-12 hours on Viper and only 7 to 8 hours on AEX. Wifi and GPS high accuracy both always on.

Is not that a mistake? How not? In the previous version of ViperOS I recognized the 16px of the camera of my K6 Note, in the current version it recognizes only 13px .. If this is not a bug, explain to me what it is then in the roms CrDroid AEX, it has the same errors in the updates recent if this is not a mistake what can it be? What is the reason for using a ROM that does not provide the minimum your cell phone is capable of?

Then you can move back to the ROM your device is capable of.
    OP doesn't own the k6 note and still supporting your k6 note, hats off that you got a custom rom, some issues cannot be fixed without device