[ROM][STABLE] Xtended XS Release v2.0 [S |Android 12] [Jan 16th, 2022]

Search This thread

Dev_Mashru

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2016
2021-X-Temp-Head.png

Disclaimer
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or anything happens with your device
* Flash on your own risk/knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM XTENDED: @SuperDroidBond | @mady51 | @mukesh22584 | @anishpratheepan | @xawlw | @SonalSingh18 | @Roger.T

FEATURES: Get Feature list from HERE

DONATIONS: SuperDroidBond | mukesh22584 | mady51 | Dev

SUPPORT LINK: MSM-X Telegram Public Group

SCREENSHOTS:
Click HERE

ROM DOWNLOADS: Project-Xtended ROM

GAPPS DOWNLOADS: GApps Link

ROM SOURCE: Project-Xtended ROM Sources

KERNEL SOURCE: Our Official Devices Sources

Last edited:

Jorge_8

Jan 30, 2016
Thanks for continuing with the development of, for me the best rom, I was testing it for a few days and for me it is still the best rom, even though I will continue in a11, until the rom is more customizable, and thanks for letting me share the Latest versions of a11, as I said in the posts, I'm not a developer, just an amateur, I don't want to take away anyone's magnificent work, I just want to share my work if possible, like you or other developers do. Thank you for everything, and if at any time my posts bother you let me know and before I post anything I will tell you

Greetings!!

Dev_Mashru

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2016
Does this from has signature spoofing?

Not yet. Will be added in the future releases.

Edit: Yes, it is present and works.

Any Prerequisites ? I have been on A11 build of MSM Xtended for more than 8 months now.

Not really. You might have to wipe your internal storage if you are encrypted.

Thanks for continuing with the development of, for me the best rom, I was testing it for a few days and for me it is still the best rom, even though I will continue in a11, until the rom is more customizable, and thanks for letting me share the Latest versions of a11, as I said in the posts, I'm not a developer, just an amateur, I don't want to take away anyone's magnificent work, I just want to share my work if possible, like you or other developers do. Thank you for everything, and if at any time my posts bother you let me know and before I post anything I will tell you

Greetings!!

Glad you liked it.

Last edited:
Reactions: duttyend

Dev_Mashru

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2016
@Dev_Mashru I have tested This rom and it is not stable you should change status to beta.
The clock and Signal bar icons on status bar are half shown on the screen and out of the screen on the left and right side.

Can you please let me know what is not working that I should change the status? You can easily change status bar padding values under xtensions. I don't think such a small thing requires a beta tag.

Reactions: leesiangcheng

muchlas46

Nov 16, 2014
Bekasi
Xiaomi Poco F1
After almost a week using the rom. My experience has been very positive. Thanks and congratulations for the devs.
However there are a few things that I would like to address. The performance and the snappines is not as good as the A11 version of msm extended, needs more optimization.
Out of the box the status bar padding is not correct. I have to use custom framework values. Unfortunately, after some time the status bar padding position got reset by itself. But the custom framework values don't change, then I need to slide the values back and fort to make it works again.
Other than that, haven't noticed other bugs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220131-064628_Quickstep.png
    Screenshot_20220131-064628_Quickstep.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 65

liquid1966

Dec 7, 2019
I found a bug: after installing the ROM and finishing the configuration, if I send an email with Outlook or Aquamail, I avoid the address and see the contacts with the autocomplete of contacts. Well, if I click on one of them, it is not selected. in practice it seems that the touch no longer works

Top Liked Posts