[ROM][STABLE] Zapryanovv ROM for G530FZ [v3.0 FINAL]

Search This thread

Ghassane

Apr 9, 2016
N/A
hi, impossible to install V3 !! I've error with Odin and latest official rom : "Odin : Binary size is too large : hidden", this message appears in the phone and in ODIN :"FAIL" ... Can you help us plz, this rom is so great !!!!
just reset Odin's files, leave your phone the way it is, and put a TWRP file in the AP section, then click start

mirco1979

Jul 18, 2016
Hi all!
I've a problem when i try to flash the framework(xposed-v65-sdk21-arm-arter97-V5)with the recovery twrp ...It write "Success" but when i reboot the g530fz spend a lot of time to load(the last one i've stopped after about 2 hour) and display only the logo samsung but never go on!
And from this moment on, whenever I reboot the g530fz I never go on...(only logo samsung and stop).
Before flashing the framework after about 10 minutes i can use my smartphone.

Anyone can help me?

thanks!!!

Last edited:

R4KI3T4

Sep 10, 2015
Wrocław
it sucks, binary size is too large.... i cannot install stock rom... any solutions? i found newest Spain FW with same PDA but CSC G530FZXEC1BOL1... it can be key for those who have troubles with flashing Zapryanovv ROM

Last edited:

kamil79123

Oct 17, 2014
Bydgoszcz
This Rom is so fu.. great. Everything is smooth, battery is good but it would be little bit better, but still best Rom.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G530FZ przy użyciu Tapatalka

drkfcc31

Jan 22, 2015
just reset Odin's files, leave your phone the way it is, and put a TWRP file in the AP section, then click start
Damnit !!! IT WORK !!! Thank you so much Ghassane !!!!! I don't even understand why or how BUT THAT WOOOORRRRKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

it sucks, binary size is too large.... i cannot install stock rom... any solutions? i found newest Spain FW with same PDA but CSC G530FZXEC1BOL1... it can be key for those who have troubles with flashing Zapryanovv ROM

Search for the answer of GHASSANE, it works for me ;) Good luck !!!

kamil79123

Oct 17, 2014
Bydgoszcz
After some Time of using this Rom i had troubles with system for example random reboots. I've return to stock and for now it works way better.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G530FZ przy użyciu Tapatalka

PelsonMX

Mar 26, 2014
Trawniki
Bugs bugs and bugs again , Failure of flashing in odin , dont know what do you mean that put the folder into TWRP backup etc (some numbers) cant see any folder or zip in TWRP in RESTORE .

Ghassane

Apr 9, 2016
N/A
I don't understand... how to leave phone, the way it is.. and how place TWRP in AP section... would you write short tutorial?
When you flash the stock ROM and you get stuck at "binary size is too large", don't turn off your phone, don't disconnect it from you PC, just look for a TWRP recovery file for your phone, and flash it the way you flash your stock ROM click on AP in Odin, browse to the recovery file and click start, your phone will reboot normally once done.
Good luck

inter222

Nov 10, 2012
Milano
rom ok framework bootloop

Thanks rom ok !!!! . I first installed the original rom from my country (italy HUI-G530FZXXS1BPE3-20160712180754.zip). restored with TWRP. not working framework. bootloop. There are solutions? turn off the wifi and 'served?

nefostatros

May 10, 2015
OnePlus 3
Hi people, I need to hide the root access to my banking app. How can I do that? Via Xposed? Can be installed on this device? Or at least how do I unroot?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6i17uSD.png

Before to continue, you agree with this:
    You will void your warranty after flashing this ROM!
    I'am not responsible of any damage caused to your device after flashing this ROM!

ROM INFO:
    - Based on G530FZXXS1BPE3. (LP - 5.0.2)
    - Rooted / Deodexed / Deknoxed.
    - Removed Google and other unnecessary apps for more space.
    - New "hosts" file for minimal ads in browser or everywhere.
    - Build.Prop tweaks.

Changelog:

v3.0 FINAL:
    Updated on the latest build: G530FZXXS1BPE3!

v2.0:
    Updated on: G530FZXXU1BPB2!

v1.1:
    Added Samsung Music Player.

v1.0:
    First release!

Screenshots:
    #1:
    FH2puIM.png

#2:
    lXUUUmv.png

#3:
    s5VbzIx.png

ROM STATUS:
    - Stable

What you need:
    Device - G530FZ.
    Installed TWRP Recovery.

Installation instructions:
    0. Download from here latest stock ROM and flash it via Odin (Latest), then flash TWRP (Odin flashable or Image).
    1. Download My ROM from Mega.NZ or Dev-Host [d-h.st].
    2. Unzip!
    3. Move the folder Zapryanovv ROM for G530FZ [v3.0 FINAL] in TWRP/BACKUPS/SomeNumberHere/HereYouNeedToPasteTheFolder/ (TWRP folder should be in internal storage or in external).
    4. Go in TWRP.
    5. Wipe ---> Advanced wipe ---> Dalvik, Cache and System then Swipe to Wipe.
    6. Click Restore (It need to show this folder Zapryanovv ROM for G530FZ [v3.0 FINAL].)
    7. Click on the folder.
    8. Make sure the tick on is on System and Boot.
    9. Then Swipe to Restore, wait to finish and reboot.
    10. Voala!

NOTE: If you don't have SuperSU app, go in Google Play and just download it. Also if you get FAIL, don't worry, just put out the battery and go back again in Download Mode and flash TWRP and then follow the steps to Restore my rom! :)

Credits to:

@Chainfire for the root.

@twrp for the recovery.

@svadev for the deodex (Lollipop) tool.

@adblocker for the Build.prop tweaks.

@nihu.46 for the ported Samsung Music player.
    I know how to do that I just don't know what zip to use. I tried one and I got a boot loop

Here's download links and how to install it:

1. Flash with TWRP xposed-v65-sdk21-arm-arter97-V5-generic[1].zip and then reboot to system.
    2. Then install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4[1].apk and reboot.

I guess it will work now! :good: :)

Source:
    Link: here!
    UPDATED TO V1.1! Changelog and screenshots in first post. :)
    All right this is a Good new for our G530FZ ! Can we have some screenshots please ?
    Sure.

HomeScreen:
    Oo3RwJe.png

Menu #1:
    AdxfYPt.png

Menu #2:
    wp7zizU.png
    wifi is not working for me :( i cant turn it on