[ROM] StagOS 11.0.R4.1 [GAPPS & Non GAPPS] [OFFICIAL] [16/08/2021]

Search This thread

pranavasri

Nov 13, 2015
Hyderabad
OnePlus Nord
OnePlus 9 Pro
banner.png

Hey another day another rom, that's what you might be thinking. but we at stag (I'll try not to use big words, because the idea is to be simple) aim at something towards elegance. We are learners just like everyone out there, This is small something we have started which helps us learn every single day. Why Stag, you might question, my answer would be why not. After all Harry's patronus was a stag(pun intended). Anyway, so the aim here is to provide a really good experience to everyone who uses, everyone on telegram channel can contact us and request, everything will be considered, because if you as users feel something missing, it obviously must be missing. So looking forward for people using our StagOS and giving us all your precious feedback.

~Sic Parvis Magna~

PS: for people wondering what sic parvis magna is, it translates to great endings from small beginnings, Something i picked up while playing a game.

Credits where they are Due:

Google(No explanation needed n this regards)

Lineage(For starting of the custom rom war)

KCUF Rom(For acting as base)

Omni Rom, Slim Rom, DirtyUnicorns, AospExtended and every other project whose contributions lead to many of the features present.

disclaimer.png

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*

* Your warranty is now void.

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,

* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please

* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM

* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if

* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

*/[/SIZE]

features.png

1. StatusBar

-Traffic Indicators

-Battery Icon

-Clock Settings

-Carrier Label

-Old Mobile Type Icons

-Brightness Control

-4G - LTE Toggle

-Volit Icon Toggle

2. Quick Settings

-Header Images

-QS panel Opacity

-QS Tile Animations

-Brightness Slider Position

-Auto Brightness Icon Toggle

-Status Bar Header Clock

-QS Rows And Columns Customisation

3. Volume Keys

-Volume Keys Cursor

-Playback Control

-Volume Rocker Wake

4. Animations

-System Animations

-Listview Animations

-Screen Off Animations

-Power Menu Animations

-QS tiles Animations

5. Navigation Bar

-Full Screen Gesture Mode

-Invert Layout

-Pulse

6. Gestures

-AOSP Gestures

-Prevent Ringing

-DT2S On Lockscreen Ans Statusbar

-Three Finger Screenshot

7. Lock Screen

-Lock Screen Clock Styles

-Music Visualiser

-Charging info

8. Power Menu

-Advanced Restart

-Screenshot

-Settings

9. Styles And Wallpapers

-Lockscreen Clock Faces

-Styles (Icon Shapes And All)

10. Notifications

-Notification Light

-Battery Charging Light

-Heads Up Notifications toggle

-Edge Lighting

11. Display

-Ambient Display

-Night Light

-Icon Shapes

-Color Bucket

-RGB Accent Picker

-Gradient Accents

-Font Manager

12. System

-RGB Accent Picker

-Dashboard Icons

-Gaming Mode

downloads.png

Pristine - Non Gapps Variant
Gapps - Gapps Variant
Download Here

installation.png

Method 1
1) Download the latest recovery from Here

2) Download the latest StagOS Build (Gapps or Pristine)

3) Boot into recovery, by opening cmd in th folder where you downloaded the recovery image and using the following command
fastboot boot recovery.img

4) Format data

5) Select adb sideload / Sideload Update

6) Open CMD where you have stag os package downloaded and use the following command
adb sideload filename.zip

6) Reboot and Flash Magisk Root(Optional)[/COLOR]

Method 2

1) Follow instructions from here and install orange fox recovery.

2) Format data (if coming from other rom or OOS)

3) Flash ROM through recovery

4) Reboot

Known Bugs
* OOS Camera crashes
* Permissive Build

checklist.png

Whatever Features you find in first build there's no guarantee that they will carry on to the subsequent builds.

As 69+ features help only to boast, and this ROM over here is not only meant for that. We want you to boast but not by the features, We want you to fall in love with the touch. So here I'll be adding up the features that i intend on adding/removing. we are starting of with many features just to find out what you like/what you don't.

credits.png

There's a huge list here

There a lot of people that have helped throughout since the beginning of StagOS 9.0, from whom we have learned improved and are where we ae now.

Finally vjspranav and phenom87. for the existence of stag.

The wallpaper and bootanimation you experience are all thanks to Pritish Joshi, Rahul Ahuja and Sanchit Rabadey

Huge thanks to KrossKinetic and Augustin El Metralleta for promptly testing always and making it a good release.

connect.png

sources.png

ROM

Kernel

Device Tree

Last edited:

arturomb

Jan 3, 2014
Madrid
Nice ROM. I like a lot the customisation options. Launcher it's a bit buggy, Google feed sometimes don't work. No option to hide completely pill. Some random UI crashes but functional for daily use. Nice first approach

Reactions: pranavasri

Dev_Kahl

Aug 23, 2018
OnePlus Nord
Xiaomi Poco F3
Here Are Some Suggestions For The Developer

1. Make The App Opening A Bit Faster. I Had To Bring The Animation Down To 0.5x To Make It As Fast As OOS11. Don't Take Me Wrong, The Animation Is Smoother Than OOS11 But There Are Some Room For Improvement

2. This Rom Is A Battery Beast. Getting 9Hrs SOT.

3. Default Launcher Quickstep Is A Bit Buggy So Replacing It By Pixel Launcher Will Be Nice

4. Dark Mode Is Grey. Amoled Black Will Be Way Better Not Because Of Battery But For Looking Good and Most Importantly Nord Has Tint Issue On Nord.

5. And There Are Some Minor Bugs Like Google Autofill Doesn't Work But I Guess Developer Wanted Those Things To There

But A Great Try By Pranav. Kudos To You.

Edit - I Forgot One Thing Which SafetyNet Fails But Banking Apps Work

pranavasri

Nov 13, 2015
Hyderabad
OnePlus Nord
OnePlus 9 Pro
Here Are Some Suggestions For The Developer

1. Make The App Opening A Bit Faster. I Had To Bring The Animation Down To 0.5x To Make It As Fast As OOS11. Don't Take Me Wrong, The Animation Is Smoother Than OOS11 But There Are Some Room For Improvement

2. This Rom Is A Battery Beast. Getting 9Hrs SOT.

3. Default Launcher Quickstep Is A Bit Buggy So Replacing It By Pixel Launcher Will Be Nice

4. Dark Mode Is Grey. Amoled Black Will Be Way Better Not Because Of Battery But For Looking Good and Most Importantly Nord Has Tint Issue On Nord.

5. And There Are Some Minor Bugs Like Google Autofill Doesn't Work But I Guess Developer Wanted Those Things To There

But A Great Try By Pranav. Kudos To You.

Edit - I Forgot One Thing Which SafetyNet Fails But Banking Apps Work
I am extremely happy you enjoy this
1. I'll see if doing that animation reduce goes in check wth our cinditions. If it works out, I'll default it in next update.
2. Glad to hear
3. I'll try improvising else will ship lawnchair on gapps build. (Though can you define buggy so I can fix specific issues)
4. Once in dark mode we have color schemes (Pitch Black, Transparent among others), Just turn on dark mode and check, Horns>System>Themes>Color Bucket
5. We are looking to ship a more refined version of google apps, so by next release they should be resolved

Cheers

~sic parvis magna~

Reactions: shadowdevil

Wani Aamir

Oct 19, 2013
Kulgam
Nothing Phone 2
banner.png

Hey another day another rom, that's what you might be thinking. but we at stag (I'll try not to use big words, because the idea is to be simple) aim at something towards elegance. We are learners just like everyone out there, This is small something we have started which helps us learn every single day. Why Stag, you might question, my answer would be why not. After all Harry's patronus was a stag(pun intended). Anyway, so the aim here is to provide a really good experience to everyone who uses, everyone on telegram channel can contact us and request, everything will be considered, because if you as users feel something missing, it obviously must be missing. So looking forward for people using our StagOS and giving us all your precious feedback.

~Sic Parvis Magna~

PS: for people wondering what sic parvis magna is, it translates to great endings from small beginnings, Something i picked up while playing a game.

Omni Rom, Slim Rom, DirtyUnicorns, AospExtended and every other project whose contributions lead to many of the features present.

disclaimer.png

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*

*/[/SIZE]

features.png

1. StatusBar

-Traffic Indicators

-Battery Icon

-Clock Settings

-Carrier Label

-Old Mobile Type Icons

-Brightness Control

-4G - LTE Toggle

-Volit Icon Toggle

2. Quick Settings

-Header Images

-QS panel Opacity

-QS Tile Animations

-Status Bar Header Clock

3. Volume Keys

-Volume Keys Cursor

-Playback Control

-Volume Rocker Wake

4. Animations

-System Animations

-Listview Animations

-Screen Off Animations

-Power Menu Animations

-QS tiles Animations

5. Navigation Bar

-Invert Layout

-Pulse

6. Gestures

-AOSP Gestures

-Prevent Ringing

-Three Finger Screenshot

7. Lock Screen

-Music Visualiser

-Charging info

8. Power Menu

-Advanced Restart

-Screenshot

-Settings

9. Styles And Wallpapers

-Lockscreen Clock Faces

10. Notifications

-Notification Light

-Battery Charging Light

-Edge Lighting

11. Display

-Ambient Display

-Night Light

-Icon Shapes

-Color Bucket

-RGB Accent Picker

-Gradient Accents

-Font Manager

12. System

-RGB Accent Picker

-Dashboard Icons

-Gaming Mode

downloads.png

Gapps - Gapps Variant
Download Here

installation.png

Method 1

3) Boot into recovery, by opening cmd in th folder where you downloaded the recovery image and using the following command

4) Format data

6) Open CMD where you have stag os package downloaded and use the following command

Method 2

4) Reboot

Known Bugs
* OOS Camera crashes
* Permissive Build

checklist.png

Whatever Features you find in first build there's no guarantee that they will carry on to the subsequent builds.

As 69+ features help only to boast, and this ROM over here is not only meant for that. We want you to boast but not by the features, We want you to fall in love with the touch. So here I'll be adding up the features that i intend on adding/removing. we are starting of with many features just to find out what you like/what you don't.

credits.png

There's a huge list here

There a lot of people that have helped throughout since the beginning of StagOS 9.0, from whom we have learned improved and are where we ae now.

The wallpaper and bootanimation you experience are all thanks to Pritish Joshi, Rahul Ahuja and Sanchit Rabadey

Huge thanks to KrossKinetic and Augustin El Metralleta for promptly testing always and making it a good release.

connect.png

sources.png

ROM

Kernel

Device Tree

Rocksonu

Jun 17, 2017
Chapra
NYC Rom runs great 👍👍👍👍.....

1.Plzz fix finger print always show on the display issue.. 2.Screen recorder show screen flickering..

Last edited:

cid1001

Jul 4, 2012
I am having a problem with NFC payments. I am unable to add a card for Samsung pay or Google pay. I get the error saying the phone is altered. Not seen this with any other custom ROMs.. I am not rooted. Anyone else?

arminnnq

Apr 10, 2021
OnePlus Nord
I've decided to install this ROM since it was the only one based on Android 11 with no gapps included, and I was really surprised to see it's that good. I haven't noticed any issues whatsoever and I've been using it extensively for almost 24 hours. Good job.

arminnnq

Apr 10, 2021
OnePlus Nord
Google pay working ok? I tried this a few months back and it wouldn't let me add any cards.

Thanks
That I have no idea about since I don't use Google Pay.

Does location work properly.. maps like Osmand app?
It works like charm with microG and Nominatim module installed. I use OsmAnd~ with no issues whatsoever.

After a couple of days using this ROM I've noticed the same exact problem as on LOS - the fingerprint scanner isn't working the way it's supposed to. At first it was working excellent, but after some time it seems to be working only under certain conditions: when there's just the right amount of light facing the screen, and with the Night Light turned on it seems to be useless, so I use the PIN instead. Another issue is with the wallpaper disappearing at times, but this one isn't so frequent. But other than that, everything works really good.

Edit:

Another day of usage, another issue: if I use the "Quick unlock" option with a PIN code to unlock my phone, after a reboot there is literally no way to unlock it - after entering the PIN nothing happens, I had to wipe all of my data, beware. Also, it seems to me that the battery drains way too quickly even with the 60FPS lock turned on, and the fast charging doesn't work, but it could just be my ACC settings.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png

~Sic Parvis Magna~

disclaimer.png

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*

*/[/SIZE]

features.png

1. StatusBar

-Traffic Indicators

-Battery Icon

-Clock Settings

-Carrier Label

-Old Mobile Type Icons

-Brightness Control

-4G - LTE Toggle

-Volit Icon Toggle

2. Quick Settings

-Header Images

-QS panel Opacity

-QS Tile Animations

-Status Bar Header Clock

3. Volume Keys

-Volume Keys Cursor

-Playback Control

-Volume Rocker Wake

4. Animations

-System Animations

-Listview Animations

-Screen Off Animations

-Power Menu Animations

-QS tiles Animations

5. Navigation Bar

-Invert Layout

-Pulse

6. Gestures

-AOSP Gestures

-Prevent Ringing

-Three Finger Screenshot

7. Lock Screen

-Music Visualiser

-Charging info

8. Power Menu

-Advanced Restart

-Screenshot

-Settings

9. Styles And Wallpapers

-Lockscreen Clock Faces

10. Notifications

-Notification Light

-Battery Charging Light

-Edge Lighting

11. Display

-Ambient Display

-Night Light

-Icon Shapes

-Color Bucket

-RGB Accent Picker

-Gradient Accents

-Font Manager

12. System

-RGB Accent Picker

-Dashboard Icons

-Gaming Mode

downloads.png

Gapps - Gapps Variant
    Download Here

installation.png

Method 1

4) Format data

Method 2

4) Reboot

Known Bugs
    * OOS Camera crashes
    * Permissive Build

checklist.png

credits.png

There's a huge list here

connect.png

sources.png

ROM

Kernel

Device Tree

That I have no idea about since I don't use Google Pay.

It works like charm with microG and Nominatim module installed. I use OsmAnd~ with no issues whatsoever.

After a couple of days using this ROM I've noticed the same exact problem as on LOS - the fingerprint scanner isn't working the way it's supposed to. At first it was working excellent, but after some time it seems to be working only under certain conditions: when there's just the right amount of light facing the screen, and with the Night Light turned on it seems to be useless, so I use the PIN instead. Another issue is with the wallpaper disappearing at times, but this one isn't so frequent. But other than that, everything works really good.

Edit:

Another day of usage, another issue: if I use the "Quick unlock" option with a PIN code to unlock my phone, after a reboot there is literally no way to unlock it - after entering the PIN nothing happens, I had to wipe all of my data, beware. Also, it seems to me that the battery drains way too quickly even with the 60FPS lock turned on, and the fast charging doesn't work, but it could just be my ACC settings.
    The fingerprint is being worked upon, I myself was unaware of the quick unlock situation.
    I will fix it on the pronto. Next update should be better.
    I've decided to install this ROM since it was the only one based on Android 11 with no gapps included, and I was really surprised to see it's that good. I haven't noticed any issues whatsoever and I've been using it extensively for almost 24 hours. Good job.
    Nice ROM. I like a lot the customisation options. Launcher it's a bit buggy, Google feed sometimes don't work. No option to hide completely pill. Some random UI crashes but functional for daily use. Nice first approach
    Happened same for me.. i figured we have to allow signature spoofing on Rom first from settings/horns/miscellaneous and it should work fine then.
    The only smooth A11 Rom without Gapps we have. Kudos dev
    Thanks a lot, that worked!