• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM]StagOS 11.0.R4.1[lemonadep][BETA][10/08/2021]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png

Hey another day another rom, that's what you might be thinking. but we at stag (I'll try not to use big words, because the idea is to be simple) aim at something towards elegance. We are learners just like everyone out there, This is small something we have started which helps us learn every single day. Why Stag, you might question, my answer would be why not. After all Harry's patronus was a stag(pun intended). Anyway, so the aim here is to provide a really good experience to everyone who uses, everyone on telegram channel can contact us and request, everything will be considered, because if you as users feel something missing, it obviously must be missing. So looking forward for people using our StagOS and giving us all your precious feedback.

~Sic Parvis Magna~

PS: for people wondering what sic parvis magna is, it translates to great endings from small beginnings, Something i picked up while playing a game.

Credits where they are Due:

Google(No explanation needed n this regards)

Lineage(For starting of the custom rom war)

KCUF Rom(For acting as base)

Omni Rom, Slim Rom, DirtyUnicorns, AospExtended and every other project whose contributions lead to many of the features present.

disclaimer.png

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*

* Your warranty is now void.

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,

* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please

* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM

* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if

* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

*/[/SIZE]

This Build is a Beta Build, and has been tested only on the indian Variant of OnePlus 9 Pro, I will not be responsible for any kind of issues that might come up (while flashing)

downloads.png

Gapps Build
    Pristine Build
    Pristine = Non Gapps
    Recovery

Bugs
    1. Tell me.
    The build will be updated with bug fixes, but please don't ask ETA.
    Hope you like it.
    installation.png

PreRequisites
    Bootloader Unlocked OnePlus 9 Pro
    Flash through Fastboot (On Windows)
    Download recovery recovery-lemonadep-{date}.img and ROM zip from link above
    * Reboot to recovery
    * Wipe data/ Factory Reset (Don't have to, if flashing over older Stag Build)
    * Sideload ROM
    * Reboot System

credits.png

The Proper due credits will be updated promptly, A huge thanks to the Lineage team and luk for bring up of OnePlus 9 Pro trees.
    Device side work is all his, and currently this build is work in progress.

sources.png

ROM

Kernel

Device Tree

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 5.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    OFFICIAL
    Current Beta Version: 11.0.R4.1
    Beta Release Date: 2021-06-29

Created 2021-06-05
    Last Updated 2021-08-11
    If there is someone willing to test further builds and help fix thing please do ping me:

Here are some screenshots

photo_2021-06-05_14-28-45.jpgphoto_2021-06-05_14-28-44 (2).jpgphoto_2021-06-05_14-28-44 (3).jpgphoto_2021-06-05_14-28-44 (4).jpgphoto_2021-06-05_14-28-44 (5).jpgphoto_2021-06-05_14-28-44.jpgphoto_2021-06-05_14-28-45.jpg
    Updated build with June patch, all bugs fixed gcam added.

~Sic Parvis Magna~
    Update build [11/08/2021]
    * Better finger print
    * Upstreamed Kernel
    * August Patch
    Check this for complete changelog: https://t.me/HornsUpdates/596

~Sic Parvis Magna~
    Updated build [30/06/2021]
    * Added support for 120Hz in Display Settings.

~Sic Parvis Magna~