• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [STAR 2.0] [8.0.0 BRF8] [G965/G960 Exynos [3Minit] [Tweaks] By Augustin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Zulfi

Aug 28, 2008
Pune
Some screenshots here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180630-064041_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20180630-064041_Settings.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 690
  • Screenshot_20180630-064051_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20180630-064051_Settings.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:

jflow36

Feb 5, 2015
I felt we needed some more ROMs for S9 and S9+ that had tweaks such as 3minit, Often updated, And so on. Or maybe I just wanted to develop a ROM. Image of my ROM: imgur.com/a/mP5Tj8H , Based on latest BRF8 with June security patch.

Feature list:
S9 AND S9 Plus
BRF8
3Minit framework / battery
TouchWiz mod
Battery bar
Many adjustments
Speed enhancements
Fake Knox 0x0
Prerooted
Status bar modifications
Great battery and optimized
Fixed a few things in the system
8 Apps supported in dock TouchWiz stock
More!!

Kernel is stock for now, Once I get the time and willing to do it I will make a custom kernel/ Include a custom one for this ROM. But stock is fine for me for now.

Flash instructions:

Wipe cache, data, System IN TWRP
Flash ROM
Then press install image in TWRP and install the vendor.img and if it asks where to install vendor select vendor and swipe to install

Downloads:
Download S9 PLUS:
S9 Plus ROM: drive.google.com/open?id=1bOKNV5BQSgfyHvWF8xEn827JZ8p3JKgt
S9 Plus Vendor: drive.google.com/file/d/1ux_Ae3WgFCYBtDiqCpfx_xudHWxvw-rL/view

S9 ROM: drive.google.com/open?id=1tsc-QoEmVHShyWwDW2W8kApnhpj18RCk
S9 Vendor: drive.google.com/open?id=1LMCSNAW0aEAi-M3hayoq-4ecKJ5Tkeex

Enjoy the ROM ! It will be updated as fast as I can as soon as a new version releases.
this is the wrong thread to post this...

Zulfi

Aug 28, 2008
Pune
Is applock fix?

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Will you please make 3minit battery mod separately?

Reactions: 990motard

valmar

Jul 30, 2009
I've just barely recovered IMEI after flashing this Rum... do not recommend to put, it's far from development
This is not Augustine , it igbal sareem, all Roms on the 8+ was a fake , it's not the developer it is fake he was kicked out submitted by on galaxy 8+, now he changed his profile and making fake 9+

Last edited:

CodeFox

Sep 7, 2014
Manchester
I've just barely recovered IMEI after flashing this Rum... do not recommend to put, it's far from development
This is not Augustine , it igbal sareem, all Roms on the 8+ was a fake , it's not the developer it is fake he was kicked out submitted by on galaxy 8+, now he changed his profile and making fake 9+

Yeah it cocked my phone up too. Not sure if it's Iqbal though, if it is he's definitely brushed up on his English skills. The build prop would've been full of THX TO IQBAL CREDITS TO IQBAL. And the Device Name too ?

valmar

Jul 30, 2009
Yeah it cocked my phone up too. Not sure if it's Iqbal though, if it is he's definitely brushed up on his English skills. The build prop would've been full of THX TO IQBAL CREDITS TO IQBAL. And the Device Name too
Judging from the photo in the telegram group on his Rom , it's him.:D only now he was not alone

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts