[ROM] StarBurst ROM [Official TW! UEKME]

Status
Not open for further replies.

khanable

Feb 7, 2011
runs great, cant wait for updates..

will you be making .zip patches for those of us already on the rom?

(I hate re-doing tons of settings and stuff :p)

thanks!!!

cranch

Mar 12, 2011
Minneapolis
Does anyone on these latest Touchwiz ROMS use Plex? It appears Bonsai had a problem with it and was able to resolve it. I believe it was working on the stock Honeycomb setup (non-TW) and it worked there.

I'll put a bug in the Plex developers ears as well. App works just refuses to start/play movies

akarol

Jun 16, 2010
Orlando
Camera and Screen Capture seem to be fixed now, but the Calculator popup is still broken. =/

Update: I am also unable to add any locations to the World Clock. Just sits there and goes back to the global map. <=/

akarol

Jun 16, 2010
Orlando
Also, I cannot open any of my synced bookmarks from the browser. They all work fine from the widget. But no links are displayed on the browser, just their respective folders.

akarol

Jun 16, 2010
Orlando
Thanks Phantom!

BTW, did you notice that with the stock TW ROM from Calk, and it seems like your version will work the same way, that the Bookmarks sections has extra folders you need to go through to go to your synced bookmarks?

For example, before TW, when you clicked on the Bookmarks button, it would take you directly to your Chrome bookmarks. Now you have to open the 'Google Chrome' folder, then the 'Bookmarks' folder, then your synced bookmarks are displayed.

Anyway to eliminate that redundancy?

PhantomHacker

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 28, 2010
Thanks Phantom!

BTW, did you notice that with the stock TW ROM from Calk, and it seems like your version will work the same way, that the Bookmarks sections has extra folders you need to go through to go to your synced bookmarks?

For example, before TW, when you clicked on the Bookmarks button, it would take you directly to your Chrome bookmarks. Now you have to open the 'Google Chrome' folder, then the 'Bookmarks' folder, then your synced bookmarks are displayed.

Anyway to eliminate that redundancy?
I will look into. I'm going to pickup the official tw release tomorrow. Hopefully there will already be some fixes in it from Sammy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.