Jan 21, 2008
UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Here is the latest Official HTC ROM - 2.50.405.2

Contents
Root (SU)
Thats It.

Flash with ClockworkMod 3+

You will need to add your own busybox should you wish to use apps such as Titanium Backup. That can be done quite easily via the Market.

I personally don't like HTC Sense :(, but I wanted to try the latest 2.50 base. So I though I'd share.

I don't envisage updating this ROM with features as I just want to try Stock HTC Sense. If it contains bugs then HTC put them there. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 21, 2008
UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
You tried android revolution?, I think sense is great.

I have, I've not tried any ARHD releases for a while now though. My personal take on Sense is that it's too bloated. I'd like to see what features HTC cut from the Desire Gingerbread update to get the size down. Perhaps then I may try port that.

If Paradoxxx can cut CM7 down to 53MB and everything works great, what are HTC adding with the extra 200MB?

I am quite impressed with this 2.50 base though.
Its quick, pretty snappy moving between menus/apps. And the I've not come across any bugs or FC's. Battery life is very good, only dropped 14% from 7AM to 5PM with light usage. Seems like a good release from HTC.

It's still not convinced me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the latest Official HTC ROM - 2.50.405.2

Contents
    Root (SU)
    Thats It.

Flash with ClockworkMod 3+

You will need to add your own busybox should you wish to use apps such as Titanium Backup. That can be done quite easily via the Market.

I personally don't like HTC Sense :(, but I wanted to try the latest 2.50 base. So I though I'd share.

I don't envisage updating this ROM with features as I just want to try Stock HTC Sense. If it contains bugs then HTC put them there. :)
    Thanks for rooted ruu

Enviado desde mi Chemafone HD Premiun
    Any notable changes in these latest bases?
    Apparently there are some fixes to wifi, gps, mobile networks and bluetooth.

The interface remains the same.

---
    Sent from my little Leedroid Android sidekick.
    is it sense 2.1 or sense 3?

2.1 - I have made no other modification other than adding root.