[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

Search This thread

st8800

Mar 3, 2007
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

just flash using CWM recovery, that's it
remember these modes are only for Deodexed rom

Sorry whats the diff between deodexed and odexed? How do I know what I have? Very new to this...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

ravian29

Jan 23, 2011
Does it matter?
Sorry whats the diff between deodexed and odexed? How do I know what I have? Very new to this...

deodexed rom can be themed but odexed rom can not be themed, so thats why most of the modes and all the themes works on deodexed roms. If you flash theme or mods on odexed rom you will get boot loop or force closes etc, so please stay away from modes and themes on odexed rom. In other words odexed rom is almost stock rom

You can check the downloading link, from where you downloaded the rom OR check the name of downloaded rom what it says OR

if you know how to check file system then,
go to /System / app folder and see if there are .odex files then you are on odexed rom and if there is only .apk without .odex files then you are on deodexed rom

:D

Last edited:

ballfire

Oct 4, 2006
horrendously crap rom.
crashed a few times just downloading apps from the play store & crashed a few times just after a call requiring power button 10sec

st8800

Mar 3, 2007
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA6 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/28/13

deodexed rom can be themed but odexed rom can not be themed, so thats why most of the modes and all the themes works on deodexed roms. If you flash theme or mods on odexed rom you will get boot loop or force closes etc, so please stay away from modes and themes on odexed rom. In other words odexed rom is almost stock rom

You can check the downloading link, from where you downloaded the rom OR check the name of downloaded rom what it says OR

go to /System / app folder and see if there are .odex files then you are on odexed rom and if there is only .apk without .odex files then you are on deodexed rom

Thanks my is odex so can't use it seems... ROM more stable than LL7 which crash like 6 times yesterday on me.

Devils77

Sep 8, 2012
its seem like battery drain off quite fast on this ROM.

anyone have the issue on battery life ???

deejay6901

Aug 27, 2010
search for csc changer apk here, my phone used to be singtel branded, but after using this app, i changed it to XSP(retail, means phone bought from samsung and not from telco), then all the crap bloatwares are all removed. :) goodluck!! :cowboy:

edit: btw, u can also issue this code in your phone in case u can't find the app
*#272*<your imei, without the parenthesis># e.g (*#272*16digitserialno#), then csc menu will come out. just be warned that once you change your csc, your phone data will be wiped out. so do a nandroid backup first before doing this; and also backup all your apps using TB so you can restore all your apps after a fresh data wipe, that's how i did mine.)

Hi, Me also singaporean same as you..but where do I get the csc file fro? Me M1 subscriber (and regretting it nabeh...)

Also..I'm thinking of downloading from Sammobile.com the stock DMA6 . Do I still need the csc file since I am because it says the provider is XSP. dunno what XSP stands for sicne I only know M1 Starhub and Singtel? Please advise..would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: pro838user

greythorne

Dec 4, 2006

its seem like battery drain off quite fast on this ROM.

anyone have the issue on battery life ???

Yup I'm experiencing that too however it's hard for me to judge since I'm using perseus latest kernel.

I was thinking since this rom is for Singapore and do not contain the telco crap might as well use the full rom.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Devils77

Sep 8, 2012
Does anyone have the 100% transperant drop down and status bar zip that i can flash on this ROM ????

farbird

Jun 1, 2005
each time i click kies wifi on settings>more settings>kies via wi-fi, it will hang and reboot

///my bad

Kies was disabled prior to the flash hence the error...

Now running fine with Perseus kernel.

Monitoring

Last edited:

pro838user

May 18, 2008
Wasn't able to download the CSC files..all link leads to malware download site..anyone know where to download the csc files?

search for csc changer apk here, my phone used to be singtel branded, but after using this app, i changed it to XSP(retail, means phone bought from samsung and not from telco), then all the crap bloatwares are all removed. :) goodluck!! :cowboy:

edit: btw, u can also issue this code in your phone in case u can't find the app
*#272*<your imei, without the parenthesis># e.g (*#272*16digitserialno#), then csc menu will come out. just be warned that once you change your csc, your phone data will be wiped out. so do a nandroid backup first before doing this; and also backup all your apps using TB so you can restore all your apps after a fresh data wipe, that's how i did mine.)

ycneosg

Jul 16, 2003

Yup I flashed and got the same LL1 modem. My guess is that there may not be any changes to the modem itself hencevit is still at LL1. I could be wrong though.

same here, the baseband doesn't change.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium HD app

greythorne

Dec 4, 2006

It's the complete opposite for me. Battery life is on par with LL4 if not better (I did do a fresh install). Needless to say LL4 had the best battery life so far.

Fresh install means using PC Odin to install? Or you meant to say wipe cache/factory reset?

st8800

Mar 3, 2007

Hi ravian29,

Many thanks... because of your post... I have switched to deodexed MA6 and flashed 23 toggles. Everything ok so far. However, everytime I power on device, it will go to lock screen... then a split second image of the unlocked screen will appear and it will then go back to lock screen.

Wonder if anyone is facing this.... hmm... should I do a fresh install instead?:D

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

wipe cache+dalvik+factory reset

So after this... use CWM backup to restore apps and settings?

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

BTW, what is dalvik? How to do this process?

timeToy

Aug 3, 2010
N7105XXDMA6 - Black Notification Bar and 5x6 Launcher.

I have a couple of mods for the N7105XXDMA6, Black Notification Bar and 5x6 Launcher:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2127295

picture.php

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMA6 (CSC N7105OLBDMA1), released on 01/28/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Odexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!
    I have tested and combined many working fine modes on this XXDMA6 rom for N7105, modes included:

1. auto call recorder with settings
    2. multi windows control mode
    3. extended power menu mode
    4. lidroid 23 toggles mode with settings

Note:
    Please do a ndroid backup before flashing.
    Flash using CWM recovery
    All credits to the original developers of the modes, i am just combining them in one zip
    If there are bugs after flashing this combined zip please restore your backup, i will not liable for any damages

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t8v4edhnkrd7xry

cheers
    Mmm... teshxx,
    What is the different with xxdll4 or xxdll7?
    Any changelog? Or just a newer version ?
    :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-N7105 at the corner of this rounded earth

Still 4.1.2. Newer build with bug fixes.
    Great. Do I need to flash the modem or it's already included?

Modem is never included. Different modems work better in different regions so I never include them.