[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMG1 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [08/01/13]

Search This thread

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMG1 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [08/01/13]

ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMG1, released on 08/01/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

Last edited:

bearusa

Jun 22, 2011

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMG1, released on 08/01/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

Flashed this under no wipe and full wipe and both times it booted but system ui forced closes. No phone signal no wifi no bluetooth basically no nothing.

GT N7105 with XDA Premium......that is all......

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Flashed this under no wipe and full wipe and both times it booted but system ui forced closes. No phone signal no wifi no bluetooth basically no nothing.

That is highly unlikely. I am using it without any issues. No FC's whatsoever. 45+ people have downloaded this so far and you are the only one having this issue.

Did you flash any addons ?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: Gandicela

aaronsclee

Dec 1, 2011
Sydney
Are there differences between this and this apart from deodex, root, busybox and init.d?
In particular, is this branded with SFR like the linked ROM?
And I notice this is ~850MB vs ~1GB. What's been removed?
Thanks

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Are there differences between this and this apart from deodex, root, busybox and init.d?
Thanks

Yes it is SFR branded (the only thing I noticed was the boot up img for couple secs) and nothing has been removed. It's completely stock.

Reactions: Gandicela

bearusa

Jun 22, 2011
That is highly unlikely. I am using it without any issues. No FC's whatsoever. 45+ people have downloaded this so far and you are the only one having this issue.

No addons whatsoever.

hyukei

Nov 30, 2009
Singapore
uh. maybe a noob Qn. >,<

is it fine to use SFR branded rom in other countries? since its 'branded' i assume theres some things in there that isnt as 'international' as i need them to be.
FYI im a Singaporean user with the provider Singtel

tuannghia1985

Jun 5, 2007
Use WanamLite XXDMC3 v1.3 then after update this (odexed) stuck at CWM; it said: Missing Root access, root device? then stuck again. what really happen to this rom?

Please, someone acknowledge that problem?

bearusa

Jun 22, 2011
No addons whatsoever.

I have once more tried this rom. Both on no wipe and full wipe. I get system ui force close and android core process force close. I cannot use this rom it just doesnt work on my n7105. Thanks to teshxx for posting it though..

Maw2607

Dec 30, 2007
OnePlus 8T
deodex Framework.jar & Framework2.jar

Hi,
I try to make my own rom but i couldn't deodex framework.jar with dsidxa kitchen ?
What tools do you use to deodex rom ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers!

Thanks

Yes it is SFR branded (the only thing I noticed was the boot up img for couple secs) and nothing has been removed. It's completely stock.