[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMG1 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [08/01/13]

Search This thread

saints5354

May 31, 2006
S'pore/M'sia/KCH
Network no data issue

Thanks teshxx all the contribution, anyway i experience no data connection issue with this rom. I flashed this rom with full wipe (even flashed back to stock), change different modem (LL1, MC3, MG1),different kernel, all experience data connection loss issue.

This happened when i am travelling from one place to another place whereby switching of cell tower (I believed), data connection suddenly loss, it took few minute or never connected anymorewith data untill i restart the fone. Voice call was alright.

I had flashed back to your MC3 version, all problem solved.

Anyone else experience these?

bearusa

Jun 22, 2011
Thanks teshxx all the contribution, anyway i experience no data connection issue with this rom. I flashed this rom with full wipe (even flashed back to stock), change different modem (LL1, MC3, MG1),different kernel, all experience data connection loss issue.

This happened when i am travelling from one place to another place whereby switching of cell tower (I believed), data connection suddenly loss, it took few minute or never connected anymorewith data untill i restart the fone. Voice call was alright.

I had flashed back to your MC3 version, all problem solved.

Anyone else experience these?

I didnt experience your issues but I got system ui force close and android.process.core force close. I could live with android.process close but the system ui force close basically made my note 2 unusable.

GT N7105 with XDA Premium......that is all......

bearusa

Jun 22, 2011
Hi,
Just wondering if this ROM has the individual service providers logo during bootup? Or is this still Samsung by default?

Thanks.

It has a carrier bootup, and does not run on my n7105. It seems to run alright on others just not mine.

ztealmax

Jul 24, 2009
Worked great :D

Sweet worked great, thank you :)

Im wondering if its possible to get rid of all the unecicery blootware or whats it called without having to do it in the phone
preremoved in firmware , what i would love
is to have it as clean as possible something like slim-rom but feel and look of stock rom

Is this possible, perhaps could point me to a guide how to remove stuff and repack it?

Thanx
Martin aka Ztealmax

glenner05

Jul 4, 2007
antwerp
Thanks...great job.... what mean DC when paket data connected?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Dc means double carrier...means youre 3g download speed could be doubled by connecting to 2 towers at the same time... theoretically speeds up to 42mbit

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

bearusa

Jun 22, 2011
It has a carrier bootup, and does not run on my n7105. It seems to run alright on others just not mine.

Ive tried this rom again and still get system ui force close. Theres also no notification bar. Weird how it works ok for some but wont work on my n7105

Attachments

• 1377815871274.jpg
    1377815871274.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 258

bearusa

Jun 22, 2011
Heres a screen of dmg1 on my device but it just fails to work..
I do not understand it. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 1377816078006.jpg
    1377816078006.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 638

bearusa

Jun 22, 2011
What's not working?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

As per previous screenshot the system ui force closes and renders phone useless.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

What's not working..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMG1 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [08/01/13]

ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMG1, released on 08/01/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!
    Flashed this under no wipe and full wipe and both times it booted but system ui forced closes. No phone signal no wifi no bluetooth basically no nothing.

That is highly unlikely. I am using it without any issues. No FC's whatsoever. 45+ people have downloaded this so far and you are the only one having this issue.

Did you flash any addons ?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Are there differences between this and this apart from deodex, root, busybox and init.d?
    In particular, is this branded with SFR like the linked ROM?
    And I notice this is ~850MB vs ~1GB. What's been removed?
    Thanks

Yes it is SFR branded (the only thing I noticed was the boot up img for couple secs) and nothing has been removed. It's completely stock.