[ROM][STOCK][4.2.2][N5100] XXCMK1 | Deodexed + Rooted + busybox [11/30/13]

Search This thread

deskSX

Nov 1, 2013
Hi.
is it possible to flash this ROM for 5110?
Anyone tried?
thanks for answers.

zammy

Jun 21, 2009
Paris
Is there anyway to get this rom for N5110 ?
I've been trying the only 2 links i've found (rapidgetor and terafile) with no results..
So if someone could share or point a finger at a working link this would be great :)

zammy

Jun 21, 2009
Paris

zammy

Jun 21, 2009
Paris
thank you,
now i hope the download doesn't break connection... i'm downloding at 50k -_-" it's so frustrating omg

MERK77

Mar 19, 2009
NYC
just picked up a N5100 and i was having one issue with it the rom that it came with the internet was slow . so i flashed this and all he sudden im downloading at a meg a sec which is a nice change before i was only doing 400KB sec . thanks for the rom and i also took out like 22 other APK files about 13 different apps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone. I'm NickDollahZ. I am new to the development scene. Just got my N5100 yesterday. I saw that we have yet to get a 4.2.2 flashable rom. So I started messing around with Dsixda's Android Kitchen and here is the product of my labor.

Try not to be too rough on me as it is my first time. :)

This rom is the new German Stock 4.2.2 N5100XXCMK1 rom.

What it does:

Flashes the ROM, Modem and Kernel from the new 4.2.2 German rom.

What modifications did I make:
    ~ deodexed
    ~ rooted
    ~ busybox installed
    ~ zipaligned
    ~ /data/app functionality
    ~ /etc/init.d scripts support

Give it a try! Going to be using this as a base for a custom rom if all goes well. So feel free to send me your ideas.

Cheers :highfive:

Make sure you wipe first.

Download:
    ROM: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23212708291682857 Hopefully it works the first time.

Credit:
    @dsixda - For the kitchen
    @majdinj - For answering my questions
    @rdogma25 - For the motivation
    Thanks for feedback. I guess filefactory link is not as useful. I'm gonna see if I can get some reliable hosting because filehosting sites are hit and miss especially on an international device.

I plan to make a custom rom soon. I just wanted to get a good base without any apk modifications 1st.
    Should be fixed now. I hand tested the download this time. Sorry about that guys. Report back if anything.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23159073880936319

Also mod can clean up this thread if they want.

Confirmed working!

This time no issues. Downloaded and installed. Thanks again.
    Just curious what the word is on this? Has anyone downloaded it and tried it?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Confirmed working. Absolutely!:good:

Don't really know what the difference is from XXCMI1, but it works. (Probably something under the hood.)

Battery life is great blah, blah, blah......
    All of the popular languages are supported. It is a German OTA update but it has all the languages on it.