[ROM][STOCK][4.4.2][D620R] V10j Flashable Zip

Search This thread

Tse™

Aug 25, 2010
Athens
20140228T021146.jpg

This is the official LG 4.4.2 fully stock, unrooted v10j ROM with stock kernel.
Made possible with @WYPIERDAALAAC's tutorial.

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Installation:
-Unlock Bootloader
-Flash custom recovery (Both can be done with this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/g2-mini/general/complete-guide-vademecum-lg-g2-mini-t2900073 )
-Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik-cache ( Wipe system is strongly recommended especially for those coming from CM or anyother non-stock rom)
-Install Rom
-Enjoy :)

I suggest to also flash -V-Kernel by @Vagelis1608.
Suggested root method http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2732311

I expect to make improvements the following days! Stay tuned!

Last edited:

silent_hunter

May 3, 2012
Nakło Śląskie
Great work!
I restored stock firmware few weeks ago, but I have branded software. I have to consider installing Yours :)
I'm wondering if my old data will be compatible with Your version.

Wysłane z mojego LG-D620

Tse™

Aug 25, 2010
Athens
I can and I'll do it but you'll have to test it. FYI I think the link is down . I will upload a new this afternoon

veritovdr

Mar 8, 2013
20140228T021146.jpg

This is the official LG 4.4.2 fully stock, unrooted v10j ROM with stock kernel.
Made possible with @WYPIERDAALAAC's tutorial.

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Installation:
-Unlock Bootloader
-Flash custom recovery (Both can be done with this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/g2-mini/general/complete-guide-vademecum-lg-g2-mini-t2900073 )
-Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik-cache ( Wipe system is strongly recommended especially for those coming from CM or anyother non-stock rom)
-Install Rom
-Enjoy :)

I suggest to also flash -V-Kernel by @Vagelis1608.
Suggested root method http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2732311

I expect to make improvements the following days! Stay tuned!

Please make flashable zip for D610 http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW032795432109876543213/D610AR10a_00.kdz

Last edited:

bombaglad

Dec 14, 2014
Bratislava
this softbricked my d620r..... recovery working but restoring previous backup always fails

edit: just managed to restore an older backup... this is still bricking my phone though..

Last edited:

zdoe

Feb 11, 2011
so where can i find a 4.4.2 that works?

this softbricked my d620r..... recovery working but restoring previous backup always fails
edit: just managed to restore an older backup... this is still bricking my phone though..

just got a g2 mini d620. it's got 4.2.2, but it seems that 4.4.2 stock is the way to go - where's a reliable source for a flashable zip?

Last edited:

bombaglad

Dec 14, 2014
Bratislava
just got a g2 mini d620. it's got 4.2.2, but it seems that 4.4.2 stock is the way to go - where's a reliable source for a flashable zip?

as far as i know, this device has never had jelly bean... 4.4.something (kitkat) is what it was shipped with ;) so the only options you have are either to flash cm12.1 (from kitkat!) or to update to official lollipop 5.0.2

zdoe

Feb 11, 2011
my bad

as far as i know, this device has never had jelly bean... 4.4.something (kitkat) is what it was shipped with ;) so the only options you have are either to flash cm12.1 (from kitkat!) or to update to official lollipop 5.0.2

oops - i had misread the version on the phone. so yes, i've got 4.4.2 now. i would, however, like to take control of it and have a ROM that i can flash fresh if something goes amiss. i suspect i don't need the additional features that 5.0.2 or cm12.1 have to offer, i'd just like zero crashes, no-lag and long battery life. what's your take - which ROM is the way to go? given its RAM is south of 1Gb, adding bells and whistles to the OS probably doesn't help.

the little i played with it so far, it seems ok, except i can't get titanium to install.

Last edited:

bombaglad

Dec 14, 2014
Bratislava
oops - i had misread the version on the phone. so yes, i've got 4.4.2 now. i would, however, like to take control of it and have a ROM that i can flash fresh if something goes amiss. i suspect i don't need the additional features that 5.0.2 or cm12.1 have to offer, i'd just like zero crashes, no-lag and long battery life. what's your take - which ROM is the way to go? given its RAM is south of 1Gb, adding bells and whistles to the OS probably doesn't help.

the little i played with it so far, it seems ok, except i can't get titanium to install.

well, from what i experienced, the phone runns the smoothest if on cm12.1. both the lg roms are far worse in terms of design, performance and multitasking than cm. here, after some tweaks with the low memory killer i can actually run two apps at once (clash of clans, fb messenger) without either being killed constantly, which was surely not possible with the stock roms... and at battery life, lollipop is always bettrr than kitkat

zdoe

Feb 11, 2011
well, from what i experienced, the phone runns the smoothest if on cm12.1. and at battery life, lollipop is always bettrr than kitkat
maybe i'll do cm12.1, then. also - for that i can get an OC'able kernel, for stock there is none that i could find. your pointers much appreciated.
p.s. - i just noticed that the stock ROMs are ~1Gb, whereas cm12.1 is 260Mb - talk about bloatware!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts