/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This rom is FULL OTA rom, so you can update with all version of Mi a2 to v10.0.1.0
You need have unlocked bootloader.
Pie ROM Download(V10.0.1.0): https://android.googleapis.com/pack.../e4d713dff81f1e7e31ea95f7dc971d735b1656d1.zip
Parted Boot: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=285291
0) Disable all Magisk Modules.
1) Download the ROM and Patched_boot.img
2) Move your ROM.zip and patched_boot.img to your internal storage.
3) Advanced Wipe(system, cache)
4) Boot into Twrp -> Install -> select ROM zip
5) Flash Root: Install -> Install image -> select Boot img(optional)
6. Reboot to System
If flash failed, please use this method.
1. Download BuildProp Editor
2. Give root and edit follow code
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=0 to [COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR] persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=0 to [COLOR="red"]1[/COLOR]
you can find here all ported google camera(work for me "Arnova8G2-V8.3b1")
Frist boot will take 1~2 on frist screen.
If stuck on bootanimation, you can force reboot(press 10s power button).
If no segnal when flashed patch_boot.img, you need disble All Oreo's Magisk(Oreo -> Pie).
You will find next version in this post.
PS. Xposed is not available on Android 9.0 for now.
Uptate: Use Riru Xposed