kayamokid

Jan 29, 2013
Earth
Last edited:

anilyarki

Aug 20, 2013
Manali
www.techmanali.in
Has anyone tried this. Please review and post here. I m on latest havoc OS, can I install it ? Last time I tried official pie,it messed a lot of things. Also please tell what sort of bugs were resolved after the latest 064 update.?

kayamokid

Jan 29, 2013
Earth
Has anyone tried this. Please review and post here. I m on latest havoc OS, can I install it ? Last time I tried official pie,it messed a lot of things. Also please tell what sort of bugs were resolved after the latest 064 update.?
I tried this. I just use twrp and:
- wipe system data cache internal (for clean internal storage :D )
- flash this firmware. (just like typhical custom roms)
- reboot to recovery ( to check if its reverted to stock recovery)
- reboot.

anilyarki

Aug 20, 2013
Manali
www.techmanali.in
Glad that I flashed this one . Here is a quick review for all those who have questions about this.
1. Stable rom. Can easily be used as a daily driver.
2. Gcam 6.024 fully supported. Even the front cam works. Night mode works l, no lags what so ever.
3. Volte function is supported . Dual volte supported.
4. Flashing this rom will not lock your bootloader or remove custom recovery. So have fun.
5. Battery back up is amazing. Can last up to 6hrs of pubg play with frame rates set to high.
6. All banking apps working for me.
7. Rooted with latest magisk 19.1
8. Audio output is decent.

Things that didn't work
1. WhatsApp video calling lag. This stupid bug has made its way in official firmware as well. Not sure how to resolve it. Rest all gr8

Deadley

Mar 30, 2019
thank you! I really wanted to use the stable pie but before I always failed flashing through TWRP even though I edited the script.
if it doesn't support OTA and the latest version has been updated, are you going to make this flashable script again?

bratboo

Dec 20, 2009
Quick question, do you have to flash decrypt zip again before/after flashing stock? I already did use decrypt once before. Now I'm currently on Havoc. Thanks!

anilyarki

Aug 20, 2013
Manali
www.techmanali.in
WhatsApp video call lag is there. I have found a solution now but I have already changed to arrow OS. Can you try this a let us know if it works.

Edit build.prop inside vendor folder
Than add com.whatsapp or package name of any whatsapp mod to line camera.hal1.packagelist
Reboot, if still lagging, edit the name of camera.hal1.packagelist to vendor.camera.hal1.packagelist

It will help others of someone could try this.