• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [STOCK] Android 6.0.0 MRA58K Flashable zip and more

Search This thread

dekefake

Oct 28, 2013
Orleans, France
As you might seen, Android 6.0.0 is live as factory images for now. ROM FLASHABLE ZIP

Works like a charm in Multirom, so fell free to download it to install it as secondary rom.

Bootloader is new. Grab it from here and flash it with Fastboot.
Radio is the same as DP3, so if you tried Android M Developer Preview 3, and flashed its radio img, there is no need to do it once again. For people using Lollipop radio, you can obtain Marshmallow radio img here. flash it with fastboot too.

BOOTLOADER + RADIO FLASHABLE ZIP FROM LEAN ROM DEV, ANDROID 6.0.0 IMAGES https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347830321

You can have a look at a quick video I made about Marshmallow here

BONUS : MATERIAL BOOTLOADER IMGDATA FLASHABLE, GIVES A MATERIAL FEELING TO THE NEXUS 5 BOOTLOADER

Im not able to answer everybody so I will write 2-3 things here.
This zip doesn't wipe data, cache, or dalvik. It only writes the system, and flash kernel. You have to full wipe including system partition if you want to get it working properly. Custom kernels are supported, and SuperSU used version must be at least 2.50 Beta.

To finish, if it doesn't boot for you, make sure you updated bootloader and radio to the M ones. If your phone can't boot at all, try another ROM. If it doesn't boot either, consider checking persist partition.

Enjoy it

Last edited:

armandosal

Jun 22, 2010
Miami
Lenovo P11
Can I flash just the flashable zip without also flashing radio and bootloader through TWRP? I'm not going to be at a pc until later tonight but I'd like to update ASAP.

cell2011

Apr 11, 2011
charleston wv
This can all be done with toolkit too right? For those that dont know fastboot img and bootloader and radio? Tookit has all that as well?

dekefake

Oct 28, 2013
Orleans, France
Can I flash just the flashable zip without also flashing radio and bootloader through TWRP? I'm not going to be at a pc until later tonight but I'd like to update ASAP.

Didnt tested with old radio and bootloader, but i think it will bootloop, so dont try this if you cant recover it easily.

This can all be done with toolkit too right? For those that dont know fastboot img and bootloader and radio? Tookit has all that as well?

Yeah, maybe the toolkit can flash the bootloader and radio img'si dont know.
Is it possible to flash the radio and bootloader with 6.0.0 as a Secondary ROM in MultiROM?

Better flashing bootloader and radio in fastboot to apply it to lower-lever, maybe you see what i mean :)
Maybe using radio and BL as custom ones in Multirom works, i didnt tried.

It's private. Not anymore! Thank you!
Lol yeah made a mistake uploading it :')

Tylog

Recognized Contributor
Jan 4, 2013
Is it possible to flash the radio and bootloader with 6.0.0 as a Secondary ROM in MultiROM?
You can't flash m as secondary., only with the build from tessadar, normally builds are always flash primary. You can use whatever radio you want. The radio doesn't need a.special Android version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As you might seen, Android 6.0.0 is live as factory images for now. ROM FLASHABLE ZIP

Works like a charm in Multirom, so fell free to download it to install it as secondary rom.

Bootloader is new. Grab it from here and flash it with Fastboot.
    Radio is the same as DP3, so if you tried Android M Developer Preview 3, and flashed its radio img, there is no need to do it once again. For people using Lollipop radio, you can obtain Marshmallow radio img here. flash it with fastboot too.

BOOTLOADER + RADIO FLASHABLE ZIP FROM LEAN ROM DEV, ANDROID 6.0.0 IMAGES https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347830321

You can have a look at a quick video I made about Marshmallow here

BONUS : MATERIAL BOOTLOADER IMGDATA FLASHABLE, GIVES A MATERIAL FEELING TO THE NEXUS 5 BOOTLOADER

Im not able to answer everybody so I will write 2-3 things here.
    This zip doesn't wipe data, cache, or dalvik. It only writes the system, and flash kernel. You have to full wipe including system partition if you want to get it working properly. Custom kernels are supported, and SuperSU used version must be at least 2.50 Beta.

To finish, if it doesn't boot for you, make sure you updated bootloader and radio to the M ones. If your phone can't boot at all, try another ROM. If it doesn't boot either, consider checking persist partition.

Enjoy it
    I'm following the Lean ROM thread, and it appears the bootloader in the flashable package is still M3 rather than final. You may want to take down the link until the package has been updated. :)

no need i Just Made the latest flashabale Bl+Radio Just now and reupdated lean thread again

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

for people who is looking for latest flashable bootloader + radio : they are up now https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347830321
    Bootloader and radio flashable zip from lean rom developer available, see op

rom uploaded, see op
    Yes, I have look at the whole setting but don't find battery percentage.
    Tell us
    You have to enable the option by pressing the settings icon for a few seconds on the notification bar. Then you have look in the configuration list the new option uploadfromtaptalk1444520522336.jpg

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
    Thanks!
    Downloading now!

I mean: downloading radio and bootloader and zip when available. :)