• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Rom][Stock] ASUS MEMO_PAD HD7 (ME173X) "11/2013" [zip] [pre-rooted]

Search This thread

shoxxy

Sep 8, 2013
Stadt
Hey ;) @ All

I made the current Stock Rom " 4.2.472702_20131128 " Pre-Rooted.

On my memo it works without Problems. when someone would test it, feedback would be nice :good:

Note: If you had Problems with "autoboot" use Superdragonpt Preloader Fix, from his Download Section !!! ( don"t forget to thx him ....) :good:;)

71vmt5e3o91.png

iigd27ayvqki.png

Install:​

Full wipe
Zip flashen
Wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Greetz Shoxx

Last edited:

mrsanta

Oct 9, 2013
looooooooooool

Its the same ROM, Superdragon't provided on his thread here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2503668
Its on DOWNLOADS, check the "Stock rom and bootloader.zip", the only difference in yours is that it's rooted.
Since Superdragon's also provided an custom recovery, rooting is EASY with chainfire's superSU :http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1538053 there's an flash.zip there.

Or like the noobs do, extract the rom that someone else made and use android kitchen to root.

or i could just use my original rom, and root it myself.

So WTF are you doing with this thread?
Stealing an dev's work is not ok.

shoxxy

Sep 8, 2013
Stadt
Whats going man ? Its not an custom rom, just an updated {23/11) as flasjable zip. Nothing more !!!!
Here is nothing steel by dragons rom, the installer and so on !!!!
I said not i build an custom rom !! Just an stock as flashable zip !!!

Gesendet von meinem ME173X mit Tapatalk

mrsanta

Oct 9, 2013
Whats going man ? Its not an custom rom, just an updated {23/11) as flasjable zip. Nothing more !!!!
Here is nothing steel by dragons rom, the installer and so on !!!!
I said not i build an custom rom !! Just an stock as flashable zip !!!

ITS the same as superdragon's stock rom, the ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT "YOUR ROM" IS ROOTED, AND YOU ADDED THAT LITTLE OTA UPDATE (WITH JUST SOME MB)
AND I CAN UPDATE THE SUPERDRAGON STOCK ROM MYSELF.

So i will ask you again, WTF ARE YOU DOING?

shoxxy

Sep 8, 2013
Stadt
Man ! ! Superdragon i became the firmware at same time from my russian friends! Ask himself !!! :):):) Go make your own.... be happy :):):):) MERRY XMAS !!!!!! NOBODY SAID YOU MUSST INSTALL SOMETHING FROM HERE !!!!!

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
Man ! ! Superdragon i became the firmware at same time from my russian friends! Ask himself !!! :):):) Go make your own.... be happy :):):):) MERRY XMAS !!!!!! NOBODY SAID YOU MUSST INSTALL SOMETHING FROM HERE !!!!!

Nobody can "steal" a stock rom.

Factory stock roms are free to "everybody" Nobody owns them.

If you use a source of a leaked factory stock rom, then you should say so, if the rom is not available.

"If" you alter frameworks, SystemUI, etc, and deodex, make other changes, Then you can say it is your works.

Removing apks, changing images and wallpaper, still makes it a "factory stock rom".

Folks need to learn some ROM development before making claims.

MD

claudi82

Sep 10, 2013

If you use a source of a leaked factory stock rom, then you should say so, if the rom is not available.

"If" you alter frameworks, SystemUI, etc, and deodex, make other changes, Then you can say it is your works.

Removing apks, changing images and wallpaper, still makes it a "factory stock rom".

MD

The same stock rom is available here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2503668

So whats the use of this thread?

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Hey ;) @ All

I made the current Stock Rom " 4.2.472702_20131128 " Pre-Rooted as flashable zip.

On my memo it works without Problems. when someone would test it, feedback would be nice :good:

Note: This is my first flashable ROM !!! ( TESTING ONLY) :good:;)

71vmt5e3o91.png

iigd27ayvqki.png

Full wipe
Zip flashen

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Greetz Shoxx

??????????????????????????

Nice copy / paste

Reactions: rennoc22222

shoxxy

Sep 8, 2013
Stadt
HAHA

GUYS THAT POSTED SO "LOUD" HERE :) WHEN YOU DON"T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE:

AND NOT can DIFFERENCE THATS :
Superdragonpt "Stock Asus Rom-and-bootloader.zip" is an SP Flashtool PAckage. !!!!!
And MY is an: CWM (CUSTOM) Recovery flashable !!!!!
.....Read some Basics...........
Greetz Shoxx
All other member MERRY X-MAS

Last edited:

jole1999

Oct 12, 2013
Kula
Hi shoxxy can you get a 4.2.1 ROM? as SP flashable :S? but not the service one at the russians site ( i need the one that has 4.2.2 number in build number)

Edit: forget about 4.2.1 i found a guy who will make a 4.2.1 sp flashable backup :) and dont mind those guys for being rude i appriciate your work ! :) and btw. Do you experience a selfboot when you plug your tablet in usb? Some say its becouse the recovery thats based on a russians service 4.2.1 ROM becouse there is the same selfboot bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: shoxxy

shoxxy

Sep 8, 2013
Stadt
Hi shoxxy can you get a 4.2.1 ROM? as SP flashable :S? but not the service one at the russians site ( i need the one that has 4.2.2 number in build number)

Edit: forget about 4.2.1 i found a guy who will make a 4.2.1 sp flashable backup :) and dont mind those guys for being rude i appriciate your work ! :) and btw. Do you experience a selfboot when you plug your tablet in usb? Some say its becouse the recovery thats based on a russians service 4.2.1 ROM becouse there is the same selfboot bug.

Hi

Thx for the Note. I had not previously notice that. just test it, and yes its boot when usb plugged in.

Then i would make a recovery with other kernel. THX

Greetz Shoxx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey ;) @ All

I made the current Stock Rom " 4.2.472702_20131128 " Pre-Rooted.

Note: If you had Problems with "autoboot" use Superdragonpt Preloader Fix, from his Download Section !!! ( don"t forget to thx him ....) :good:;)

71vmt5e3o91.png

iigd27ayvqki.png

Full wipe
    Zip flashen

Greetz Shoxx

MD
    ITS the same as superdragon's stock rom, the ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT "YOUR ROM" IS ROOTED, AND YOU ADDED THAT LITTLE OTA UPDATE (WITH JUST SOME MB)
    AND I CAN UPDATE THE SUPERDRAGON STOCK ROM MYSELF.

So i will ask you again, WTF ARE YOU DOING?

Dude, please stop yelling! It isn't the same as "superdragon's" stock rom (which is a silly thing to say anyway, since if it really is "stock" it isn't "superdragon's" either). superdragonpt's stock rom is dated 20130918, and this rom is 20131128. superdragonpt's stock rom isn't CWM flashable, and this is. They are different, and some of us appreciate having access to this option. And, yes, I do know that I can "flash" the stock rom that superdragon has made available, but that is different than this. (And also "thanks" to superdragonpt for that option; the work he has done is amazing!)

So please stop yelling at shoxxy for trying to be helpful, especially when you don't seem to even understand what he's trying to do to be helpful to others.

And "thanks" to shoxxy for this!

MD

The same stock rom is available here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2503668

So whats the use of this thread?

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Hey ;) @ All

I made the current Stock Rom " 4.2.472702_20131128 " Pre-Rooted as flashable zip.

Note: This is my first flashable ROM !!! ( TESTING ONLY) :good:;)

71vmt5e3o91.png

iigd27ayvqki.png

Full wipe
    Zip flashen

Greetz Shoxx

??????????????????????????

Nice copy / paste