...But if someone has a stock ROM for T285MUBU0API2, please ping me.
Yeah the newest version checks for xposed and a bunch of other things. Actually a lot of people were pissed that they did this. You'd probably need to revert back to stock if you want to play. Only systemless root and xposed with magisk works for Pokemon go now.
This is a custom Rom I made for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 LTE (SM-T285), which suits my tastes.
If you have suggestions, send me a PM.
A newer version that runs "root" (sepolicy constrained) scripts can be found here:
Use the above version instead if you want to experiment with features like apps 2 sdcard.
* Based on LMY47V.T285XXU0APCN
* Stock Boot and Recovery (Not much choice since the bootloader is locked)
* Removed Touchwiz launcher and redundant samsung apps (Hancom office, Kidzone), replaced with Trebuchet
* Enabled r/w to the external SD Card
Odin or Heimdall Required.
--FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK--
1. Make sure to backup of your data and have a copy of your stock Rom in case something goes wrong.
2. Make sure your device is OEM unlocked. (Enable Developer settings and Enable the OEM unlock settings)
3. Extract ZIP file below and flash the tar.md5 file using ODIN, for details on this kindly look for instructions in the xda site.
4. For Heimdall you can use 7zip to extract the system.img from the tar.md5 and just flash the system.img itself.
Download from Mega
thanks, but what does after download zip? recovery mode or download mode? and how got it? this root t285?
Thanks, but what does after download zip? recovery mode or download mode? and how got it? this root t285?
AARGH! If I had only waited and not sold my so difficult to get SM-T285M (to TTB)....sheesh never thought there would be this much progress
bang head live and keep learning
no need for a castrated version. Full ROOT is availableAnd thank you so much for selling it. I don't speak enough Spanish to make the ordeal of getting one of the T285M's from so america worthwhile. I was planning on sticking with my T239M for awhile, then I saw your T285M on ebay.
I've dirty flashed jedld's T285 debloated rom, then dirty flashed his T285 tinker rom on top of that. Both onto my T285M. Working flawlessly. Wished he'd kept the mail app, but without touchwiz I guess that wasn't possible.
Something else they blocked in the kernel or with SElinux on the T285M is screen mirroring. Can only cast directly from apps.
Still I am happy overall. Now looking for a castrated version of daemonsu!