[ROM] [STOCK] Easy root H90120J with Tot Rooted

Search This thread

xXCoolGuYXx

Apr 16, 2014
Hello I am already on v20l unlock bootloader can I use this file or using this file will brick my phone.

If you use the dirty cow one it won't brick your phone. That is if you have the h901 version of the v10.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Can I use this procedure to root my phone I am on v20l with unlock bootloader.or it will brick my mobile because of downgrade to v20l from v20l.

Huh you downgrade to 20l from 20l?

Do you mean you downgrade to 20j from 20l?

An the dirty cow works on both 20j and 20l.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Can I use this procedure to root my phone I am on v20l with unlock bootloader.or it will brick my mobile because of downgrade to v20l from v20l.

Get what I'm saying?

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

If you use the dirty cow one it won't brick your phone. That is if you have the h901 version of the v10.

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Get what I'm saying?

Also you might want to wait to root the 7.0 is coming out soon for the v10 and you can use dirty cow on that too but not on 7.0.1 only if it's 7.0, understand?

Reactions: sumitverma1

sumitverma1

Oct 12, 2012
bargarh
OnePlus 8

Get what I'm saying?

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Also you might want to wait to root the 7.0 is coming out soon for the v10 and you can use dirty cow on that too but not on 7.0.1 only if it's 7.0, understand?
Thanks for reply bro.i mean downgrade to v20j from v20l.

Sem4life63

Feb 21, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S9
SuperSU Installation failed!

I get this message when I try to update SuperSU:
"SuperSU Installation failed! Please reboot and try again."
Every time I reboot and try again I get the same message. Where do I go from here?

NM, I figured it out. You have to re-enable developer options 1st. hope this helps anyone having the same issue.

Last edited:

gameplayerdo2

Dec 17, 2012
Compatible os and models

- Link :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwLkiuDnHmY0cnFZZnQtQ21YYU0/view?usp=sharing
- Check usb debugging + check oem unlock > Use adb reboot bootloader > fastboot oem unlock> reboot phone to downloadmod.
- Use LGUP choose file tot (REBUFISH OR UPGRADE ALL DONE) click Start and wait lgup flash.
- When phone flash done have suppsu login chplay then update supersu install binary phone root done.
- Now you can install twrp http://xdaforums.com/tmobile-lg-v10/development/recovery-updated-twrp-v3-0-1-0-t3350825
Donate : paypal : tungkick777@yahoo.com
Hi. Will this work on h901 30c ? I Just unbricked using "H90130C.kdz" file, and this was the only file that would work. Since it's all cleaned out i figured this would be as good a time as any to root if possible.

skywalker-live

Oct 12, 2008
Glencoe
Amazon Fire TV
LG G Pad 10.1
Hi. Will this work on h901 30c ? I Just unbricked using "H90130C.kdz" file, and this was the only file that would work. Since it's all cleaned out i figured this would be as good a time as any to root if possible.
If you flash this over 30c you will very likely brick your phone.
Read and understand the 'new root h901' thread for rooting newer firmwares.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using XDA Labs

Last edited:

toniahmad00

Feb 11, 2016
Mataram
Redmi Note 9
Mine can't reboot to bootloader, I already execute command "adb devices" then "adb reboot bootloader", but it came up as restart.
My device is T Mobile LG v10 H90121j

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Also link you provide is broken, please kindly renew it, or mirror it, really appreciate your hard work.
thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - Link :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwLkiuDnHmY0cnFZZnQtQ21YYU0/view?usp=sharing
    - Check usb debugging + check oem unlock > Use adb reboot bootloader > fastboot oem unlock> reboot phone to downloadmod.
    - Use LGUP choose file tot (REBUFISH OR UPGRADE ALL DONE) click Start and wait lgup flash.
    - When phone flash done have suppsu login chplay then update supersu install binary phone root done.
    - Now you can install twrp http://xdaforums.com/tmobile-lg-v10/development/recovery-updated-twrp-v3-0-1-0-t3350825
    Donate : paypal : tungkick777@yahoo.com
    I'm on 20j when I flash this will it unlock my bootlouder or will I have to unlock it before or after ? Or could I update to 20e the new update and still us this and root my v10 ?
    First you need to unlock your bootloader and then flash this TOT, it is mandatory.
    No need to update to v20e if you are on older version. However, once you upgrade to v20j official or rooted, DO NOT downgrade to v20e or lower otherwise your device will get bricked.
    Hello I am already on v20l unlock bootloader can I use this file or using this file will brick my phone.

Get what I'm saying?

Get what I'm saying?