[ROM][STOCK][FASTBOOT][OP6T] Stock Fastboot ROMs for OnePlus 6T

Search This thread

sonnettie

Dec 26, 2010
Glasgow
sorry but i despero, i need i oneplus 8 pro for this script ? is it posible? (I know it is,just need some one with one, thanks, its EU(11.7.7, any will do)

hayvan96

Mar 23, 2018
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 4a
Hi, using LOS18.1 on fajita, I suddenly lost fingerprint option (no longer available in settings) -- I wonder if it's due to a broken persist.img
Question: if I only flash persist.img, will it brick the device? LOS provides a similar process to upgrade firmware without dataloss, but it doesn't include persist.img

VampireHeart

Jan 13, 2015
Viterbo
OnePlus Nord 3 / Ace 2V
Hi, using LOS18.1 on fajita, I suddenly lost fingerprint option (no longer available in settings) -- I wonder if it's due to a broken persist.img
Question: if I only flash persist.img, will it brick the device? LOS provides a similar process to upgrade firmware without dataloss, but it doesn't include persist.img
You will not brick your device, persist is only one that I know.

MotoRev

Jan 1, 2018
Windsor, Ontario
I've tried various custom ROMs on my OP6T, the last one being Lineage OS 18.1. I've been experiencing trouble with the system lagging and decided to try going back to Oxygen OS. I flashed 10.3.9 using TWRP and then used Oxygen Updater to move up to 10.3.11. I'm still experiencing this lagginess, however. I'm wondering if I should flash Oxygen using a Fastboot ROM. Does anyone have experience with this curing such a problem? If so, which .bat file would you recommend for this purpose?

[] AL []

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 22, 2011
Yo!

Almost a dead thread here, but I've got to ask:

Anyone has successfully rooted the last OOS update for about 2 weeks ago?

Because in my case, the usual : "Keep TWRP" + Magisk on 2nd slot ended up booting but soon started crashing the system and so bad, that it quickly killed my battery; enough that a repair place had to change it for a new one before flashing.

So I would want to repeat this process of not having my phone for a whole week again....

I had updated Magisk and rebooted before going through with the above, so I believe it was on 23.0 and latest manager...

Should get my phone back today, so I'm sure that I will not be able to tolerate the white navigation bar and other badly themed apps for long before I need Magisk back on and my favorite custom theme...

Thank for any input. Cheers

plepew

Nov 5, 2016
Yo!

Almost a dead thread here, but I've got to ask:

Anyone has successfully rooted the last OOS update for about 2 weeks ago?

Because in my case, the usual : "Keep TWRP" + Magisk on 2nd slot ended up booting but soon started crashing the system and so bad, that it quickly killed my battery; enough that a repair place had to change it for a new one before flashing.

So I would want to repeat this process of not having my phone for a whole week again....

I had updated Magisk and rebooted before going through with the above, so I believe it was on 23.0 and latest manager...

Should get my phone back today, so I'm sure that I will not be able to tolerate the white navigation bar and other badly themed apps for long before I need Magisk back on and my favorite custom theme...

Thank for any input. Cheers
Hi ,

I've been rooted on all OOS updates with absolutely no issues at all.

All I ever did is to follow this :

Screenshot_20200126-003311__01.jpg

For good measure, I repeat the process a second time. This way, I'm sure both slots are up to date with the same update. Does it make a difference, I don't know for sure, cause I have had absolutely no issues with my OP 6T McLaren since I have received it in Dec 2018. (Apart from when I messed it up and had to reset the device and restore Nandroid backup! ).

Hope this helps!

✌️

QUDDY

Jan 2, 2022
Thank you OP! Just two notes that others may find useful:
1) in case anyone finds that on running the relevant .bat file after unzipping it says it can't find the images, (e.g. error: cannot load "aop.img': No such file or directory") you'll probably want to move the .bat file into the images folder (you'll have to unzip the images folder first) and then run the relevant .bat file in there so it finds the images. Based on the instructions above and the fact no-one else has mentioned it I suppose that perhaps it was meant to find them automatically, but it didn't for me.
2) As per seoyoon's comment above, the boot worked for me on the second boot, not the first (the first time after showing the integrity warning it switched off and showed the battery charging). On starting it again I had to wait a while (perhaps 10 - 20 seconds?) for the 'integrity warning' (about the bootloader being unlocked) to disappear and for the phone to start showing the usual booting animation etc....

khedr30000

Dec 20, 2013
EGYPT
i am on latest oos 11.1.2.2 stable - rooted with latest magisk 24.1 and i have twrp installed
i just need to go back to stock system recovery and same android stock 11.1.2.2 and receive normal updates without root and without twrp ... i need to back to stock and lock again my bootloader .can some one help me with steps to do that
i cant find msm tool with android 11 firmware to download
and i cant find fastboot rom with android 11
and i am afraid to use msm or fastboot rom with android less than 11

VampireHeart

Jan 13, 2015
Viterbo
OnePlus Nord 3 / Ace 2V
i am on latest oos 11.1.2.2 stable - rooted with latest magisk 24.1 and i have twrp installed
i just need to go back to stock system recovery and same android stock 11.1.2.2 and receive normal updates without root and without twrp ... i need to back to stock and lock again my bootloader .can some one help me with steps to do that
i cant find msm tool with android 11 firmware to download
and i cant find fastboot rom with android 11
and i am afraid to use msm or fastboot rom with android less than 11
Simply use latest MSM download tool then update from ota, that's all.

hougga

Feb 26, 2013
Tunis
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8 Pro
Mornings all !
am a little bit lost.
am 11.1.2.2 fresh install, upragded from stock msm tool 9.013.
i want to root but didnt succeded many times (even crashdump thing or bootloop) i guess i am not using the right files and tools anyones would help please ?
thank you very much

VampireHeart

Jan 13, 2015
Viterbo
OnePlus Nord 3 / Ace 2V
Mornings all !
am a little bit lost.
am 11.1.2.2 fresh install, upragded from stock msm tool 9.013.
i want to root but didnt succeded many times (even crashdump thing or bootloop) i guess i am not using the right files and tools anyones would help please ?
thank you very much
No tools needed, just flash magisk from twrp, be sure to not have previous modules, from twrp in advanced go to adb/modules and delete all the folders inside.

Devpravar Kumar

Aug 28, 2022
my oneplus 6T is stuck in fastboot mode after rebooting it to recovery without any OS ( by mistake ) , when i tried running flash-all bat file then i recieved these codes ,

W/ziparchive( 9932): Unable to open 'images.zip': No such file or directory error: failed to open zip file 'images.zip': I/O error Press any key to exit...

i dont know what to do after this and how to solve this as i ma not able to leave fastboot mode

VampireHeart

Jan 13, 2015
Viterbo
OnePlus Nord 3 / Ace 2V
my oneplus 6T is stuck in fastboot mode after rebooting it to recovery without any OS ( by mistake ) , when i tried running flash-all bat file then i recieved these codes ,

W/ziparchive( 9932): Unable to open 'images.zip': No such file or directory error: failed to open zip file 'images.zip': I/O error Press any key to exit...

i dont know what to do after this and how to solve this as i ma not able to leave fastboot mode
You used fastboot to restore stock oxygen rom? Remember if you try to flash different oxygen version respect to what you have before it can end in a bootloop so the best way is to use twrp to flash same oxygen on both slots or msm download tool to restore all like new.

Devpravar Kumar

Aug 28, 2022
FIXED
@VampireHeart
I tried flashing fastboot stock rom but it wasnt working at that time , it said on many commands which ran that they failed or some things. But when i returned home in the evening i find my phone booting to osygen os by itself ! i guess I manually ran all the flash files which can be ran in my case ( which was 2/5 files , excluding flash-all bat) , now doing clean flash to project elixir.

Reactions: VampireHeart

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Things are changing with the advent of project treble and seamless updates. OnePlus will no longer release ROMs flashable via recovery (either stock or twrp) because is no more needed. The updates will be done on the slot not used for example if you are using slot a the update will be installed on slot b and the slot b will be set as default. If you brick and you are in bootloop how you can restore the rom? You can't with Stock ROM you have, because the zip can be only installed via Update Engine, so what can you do? Flash a stock rom via fastboot. I have extracted all images from the stock zip and i have made a new zip with the Fastboot ROM with a flash-all.bat included. This will work only if your bootloader is unlocked. This will erase all your data and will wipe your internal storage.

HOW TO FLASH
    This version is only for not branded devices
    Download the zip;
    Unpack the zip in a folder;
    Reboot the OnePlus 6T in fastboot mode (Power and volume-);
    Connect the OnePlus 6T to PC;
    Run flash-all.bat flasher you need;
    Wait until the process end;
    The phone will automatically reboot.

FLASHER ADVANCED GUIDE
    flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat : this .bat will flash all possible partitions through fastboot (Except persist) , there are some criticals partitions that can't be flashed through fastboot;
    flash-only-persist.bat : this .bat will flash only persist partition in fastboot mode (This is good for people that have problems with sensor);
    flash-all-partitions-recovery-criticals.bat : this .bat will boot the twrp and will flash criticals partitions, use this carefully;
    flash-system-boot-vendor.bat : this .bat is the same of older flash-all.bat and so it will flash only vendor, system and boot;
    flash-all-partitions.bat : this .bat will run flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat , then flash-only-persist.bat and then flash-all-partitions-recovery-criticals.bat .

Now usually the one needed is only the first "flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat" but if you are badly bricked i recommend to use flash-all-partitions.bat .

DOWNLOAD

All roms on AFH: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=284914
    All roms on Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastbootroms/files/OnePlus 6T

BRANDED PHONE
    GUIDE: https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-6t/how-to/guide-flashing-t-mobile-oneplus-6t-to-t3865966/post78131430
    T-Mobile OnePlus 6T Internationa ROM: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603845445

MANUAL FLASH: Windows - OSX - Linux

If you want to manual flash these roms these are the commands (you need to extract images.zip before proceed)

Fastboot Partitions:
    Code:
    fastboot flash aop_a aop.img
    fastboot flash aop_b aop.img
    fastboot flash bluetooth_a bluetooth.img
    fastboot flash bluetooth_b bluetooth.img
    fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
    fastboot flash boot_b boot.img
    fastboot flash dsp_a dsp.img
    fastboot flash dsp_b dsp.img
    fastboot flash dtbo_a dtbo.img
    fastboot flash dtbo_b dtbo.img
    fastboot flash fw_4j1ed_a fw_4j1ed.img
    fastboot flash fw_4j1ed_b fw_4j1ed.img
    fastboot flash fw_4u1ea_a fw_4u1ea.img
    fastboot flash fw_4u1ea_b fw_4u1ea.img
    fastboot flash modem_a modem.img
    fastboot flash modem_b modem.img
    fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img
    fastboot flash qupfw_a qupfw.img
    fastboot flash qupfw_b qupfw.img
    fastboot flash storsec_a storsec.img
    fastboot flash storsec_b storsec.img
    fastboot flash system_a system.img
    fastboot flash system_b system.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_b vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash vendor_a vendor.img
    fastboot flash vendor_b vendor.img
    fastboot flash LOGO_a LOGO.img
    fastboot flash LOGO_b LOGO.img
    If you need also persist partition, this is the command:
    Code:
    fastboot flash persist persist.img

Criticals Partitions, for these you need to boot the TWRP:
    Code:
    fastboot boot TWRP.img
    When you are in TWRP you need to run these commands to push and flash all criticals partitions:
    Code:
    adb push abl.img /sdcard/abl.img
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/abl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/abl_a
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/abl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/abl_b
    adb push cmnlib.img /sdcard/cmnlib.img
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib_a
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib_b
    adb push cmnlib64.img /sdcard/cmnlib64.img
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib64.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib64_a
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib64.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib64_b
    adb push devcfg.img /sdcard/devcfg.img
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/devcfg.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/devcfg_a
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/devcfg.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/devcfg_b
    adb push hyp.img /sdcard/hyp.img
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/hyp.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/hyp_a
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/hyp.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/hyp_b
    adb push keymaster.img /sdcard/keymaster.img
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/keymaster.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/keymaster_a
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/keymaster.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/keymaster_b
    adb push xbl.img /sdcard/xbl.img
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_a
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_b
    adb push xbl_config.img /sdcard/xbl_config.img
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl_config.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_config_a
    adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl_config.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_config_b

REMEMBER
    "Invalid sparce file format at header magic" is not an error, you need to wait a bit when you see that string, just wait.

These ROMs can't be used to update or downgrade your phone but just to restore your phone, so don't use them to come back to oreo or to update from oreo to pie.

If you want to rebrand your phone from HydrogenOS to OxygenOS you can follow this guide: Rebrand Guide

If you want you can use also my tool to flash Factory Images, unlock bootloader, flash twrp or to understand if the device is recognized: https://toolaio.tk/

Thanks to @SaiBork for first time tested

If you got some problems like write error or no partition, check this: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=76658555&postcount=34

Thanks to @Dark Nightmare for T-Mobile Rom Version

DONATE LINK

If you want to support this and others my projects please consider making a donation, thanks.

If you are unable to use pools or moneybox, you can also make a normal donation, all private donations will be added in the moneybox:

I got your reply and followed it... It WORKED!!! Many thanks ZeroKool76!
    No worries, brother. Been there several times. But the real credit goes to the OP. Without his work, none of this would be possible [emoji869]
    Hi, OB7 just released today.I hope to add, thank you.

Sure, it is in upload just now, thanks to notify me this
    Hello All,

I'm figuring with the advent and distribution/receipt of OP7Pros that some of the focus has shifted and production of these are facing slowdowns, is there any way I can help to make fastboot ROMs and upload them here for the OP6T? I know I still depend on them, and can bet money that many of us here at these XDA threads do.

Warm Regards
    Jonathan

Recently i made a new app to make the fastboot rom directly from the official rom, so actually the process is 90% automatized. When a new rom comes i still need of 1-2 days to download, make and ipload the fastboot rom. These depends from when the link of full rom will be released and if i'm at home or not.
    Can u add OxygenOs fastboot version 9.0.13 ?

Uploading it now, i think is need 30 minutes more or less