[ROM][STOCK][FASTBOOT][OP7P] Stock Fastboot ROMs for OnePlus 7 Pro/ 7 Pro 5G

Search This thread

spheady

Jan 12, 2017
Oroville
Things are changing with the advent of project treble and seamless updates. OnePlus will no longer release ROMs flashable via stock recovery because is no more needed. The updates will be done on the slot not used for example if you are using slot a the update will be installed on slot b and the slot b will be set as default. If you brick and you are in bootloop how you can restore the rom? You can't with Stock ROM you have, because the zip can be only installed via Update Engine, so what can you do? Flash a stock rom via fastboot. I have extracted all images from the stock zip and i have made a new zip with the Fastboot ROM with a flash-all.bat included. This will work only if your bootloader is unlocked. This will erase all your data and will wipe your internal storage.

HOW TO FLASH
This version is only for not branded devices
Download the zip;
Unpack the zip in a folder;
Reboot the OnePlus 7 Pro in fastboot mode (Power and volume + and volume-);
Connect the OnePlus 7 Pro to PC;
Run flash-all.bat flasher you need;
Wait until the process end;
The phone will automatically reboot.

FLASHER ADVANCED GUIDE
flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat : this .bat will flash all possible partitions through fastboot (Except persist) , there are some criticals partitions that can't be flashed through fastboot;
flash-only-persist.bat : this .bat will flash only persist partition in fastboot mode (This is good for people that have problems with sensor);
flash-all-partitions-recovery-criticals.bat : this .bat will boot the twrp and will flash criticals partitions, use this carefully;
flash-system-boot-vendor.bat : this .bat is the same of older flash-all.bat and so it will flash only vendor, system and boot;
flash-all-partitions.bat : this .bat will run flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat , then flash-only-persist.bat and then flash-all-partitions-recovery-criticals.bat .

Now usually the one needed is only the first "flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat" but if you are badly bricked i recommend to use flash-all-partitions.bat .

DOWNLOAD

All roms on AFH: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=294300
All roms on Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastbootroms/files/OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 7 Pro Persist: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117929081

BRANDED PHONE
For now branded device are not supported

MANUAL FLASH: Windows - OSX - Linux

If you want to manual flash these roms these are the commands (you need to extract images.zip before proceed)

Fastboot Partitions:
Code:
fastboot flash aop_a aop.img
fastboot flash aop_b aop.img
fastboot flash bluetooth_a bluetooth.img
fastboot flash bluetooth_b bluetooth.img
fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
fastboot flash boot_b boot.img
fastboot flash dsp_a dsp.img
fastboot flash dsp_b dsp.img
fastboot flash dtbo_a dtbo.img
fastboot flash dtbo_b dtbo.img
fastboot flash modem_a modem.img
fastboot flash modem_b modem.img
fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img
fastboot flash qupfw_a qupfw.img
fastboot flash qupfw_b qupfw.img
fastboot flash storsec_a storsec.img
fastboot flash storsec_b storsec.img
fastboot flash system_a system.img
fastboot flash system_b system.img
fastboot flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img
fastboot flash vbmeta_b vbmeta.img
fastboot flash vendor_a vendor.img
fastboot flash vendor_b vendor.img
fastboot flash LOGO_a LOGO.img
fastboot flash LOGO_b LOGO.img
If you need also persist partition, this is the command:
Code:
fastboot flash persist persist.img

Criticals Partitions, for these you need to boot the TWRP:
Code:
fastboot boot TWRP.img
When you are in TWRP you need to run these commands to push and flash all criticals partitions:
Code:
adb push abl.img /sdcard/abl.img
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/abl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/abl_a
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/abl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/abl_b
adb push cmnlib.img /sdcard/cmnlib.img
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib_a
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib_b
adb push cmnlib64.img /sdcard/cmnlib64.img
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib64.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib64_a
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib64.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib64_b
adb push devcfg.img /sdcard/devcfg.img
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/devcfg.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/devcfg_a
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/devcfg.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/devcfg_b
adb push hyp.img /sdcard/hyp.img
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/hyp.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/hyp_a
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/hyp.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/hyp_b
adb push keymaster.img /sdcard/keymaster.img
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/keymaster.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/keymaster_a
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/keymaster.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/keymaster_b
adb push xbl.img /sdcard/xbl.img
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_a
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_b
adb push xbl_config.img /sdcard/xbl_config.img
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl_config.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_config_a
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl_config.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_config_b
adb push odm.img /sdcard/odm.img
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/odm.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/odm_a
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/odm_config.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/odm_b
adb push tz.img /sdcard/tz.img
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/tz.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/tz_a
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/tz.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/tz_b

REMEMBER
"Invalid sparce file format at header magic" is not an error, you need to wait a bit when you see that string, just wait.

These ROMs can't be used to update or downgrade your phone but just to restore your phone, so don't use them to come back to oreo or to update from oreo to pie.

If the rom seems doesn't start go in recovery stock and follow this guideline: English -> Wipe data and cache -> Erase everything.

If you want to rebrand your phone from HydrogenOS to OxygenOS you can follow this guide: Rebrand Guide

If you want you can use also my tool to flash Factory Images, unlock bootloader, flash twrp or to understand if the device is recognized: https://toolaio.tk/

Thanks to @SaiBork for first time tested

If you got some problems like write error or no partition, check this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76658555&postcount=34

DONATE LINK

If you want to support this and others my projects please consider making a donation, thanks.

Can you explain how to make them up. I can get all the .IMG files but it seems not to flash

spheady

Jan 12, 2017
Oroville
Hey is there a web link or anyone who can help me build a fastboot 4 OS 10.3.7 and the beta. Mainly just want one that can unbrick me without causing harm to my installed OSs and data. I'm quick learner. I almost had it but troubles making the images.zip file right. Ty

bobo31

Oct 20, 2011
If this is not the one keep searching around this area of asking Google the same question and it'll come up on a site that I thought was kind of shady when I first saw it but it was cool you don't pay anything it's free and I extracted the fast boot falls that I needed images that I needed and it only took less than 5 minutes man to do it.

nighthawk696969

Jul 2, 2012
Athens
My brick story, maybe it can help somebody. Note all of this was on Ubuntu Linux 20.04 and I used fastboot from normal repositories.

I wanted to go from LineageOS 17.1 (Android 10.0) back to stock. First got a good brick as so many others here: Qualcomm crashdump DM-verity device corrupted. Force dump kernel_restart

Needed to improve on my button-fu to get out of this: Holding volume-up plus power is forcing a reboot and sometimes seems more responsive than the other button combinations. Whenever the warning "Bootloader is unlocked..." goes away you should immediately let go so your button lift is not interpreted within bootloader/recovery (what a usability hell, immediate reboot in Lineage recovery, Chinese letters in stock recovery).

Note I used the 10.0 version of the images, not sure if this is necessary but I chose the Android version matching LineageOS 17.1
Code:
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata  # for some reason formatting does not work for me so "update -w" fails
fastboot --disable-verity update images.zip
Then a good wipe from recovery and things worked like a charm.

Thanks to OP for the great work!

Credits for --disable-verity to fkam18 https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=81412579&postcount=367
Thanks man, you really saved my bacon.

Last edited:

nighthawk696969

Jul 2, 2012
Athens
OK, for those that were greeted by the qualcomm dm verity error, here's what i did:

1) Unzip the images.zip to the working forlder (where you have everything extracted).
2) Unzip the "flash-all-partitions-fastboot" and "flash-all-partitions-recovery-criticals" bat files from the Others_flashall.zip
3) Download the latest available twrp from xda (not the installation zip, the img file), rename it to "TWRP.img" and copy it to the working folder.
4) Run "flash-all-partitions-fastboot" and let it finish, then return to bootloader.
5) Run "flash-all-partitions-recovery-criticals" and let it finish. On the device, choose to keep system UNmodified, go to wipe, slide to factory reset. Lastly chose to power off the device.

You can now boot to system without disabling DM verity and most importantly you can relock the bootloader (i did with success)!

Reactions: kishan772

DaOldMan

• Oct 6, 2010
    Dear @mauronofrio can you please upload the new Android 11 rom for fastboot ? Someone is stuck in fastboot mode and needs our help.
    He used older twrp which bricked his phone (his phone is encrypted and I guess the older TWRP couldn't decrypt this kind of encryption). The phone worked with Android 11 just fine. When he tried to enter TWRP the second time it stoped booting, I am sure his rom got corrupted.
    Thanks a lot for all your OnePlus support, you are great !

mkostkiewicz

Jul 23, 2012
    OnePlus 7T Pro
    Hi guys.
    I installed LineageOS 18.1 on my OP7T Pro.
    I want to return to stock firmware. How to do this the best to not brick the phone?
    I will add that I have Lineage Recovery installed as well.
    Thank you for advice.

Any help?

Last edited:

Saif_Minhaz

• May 1, 2021
    Download the zip;
    Did all these but after the process end my OP7pro still stuck in bootloader page, if I try to restart or try to go to recovery mode, it only take me back to bootloader page. Please help me 😭

anishadhikari

Aug 16, 2016
    narayangarh
    can i fastboot reboot after fastboot and persist partitions or i should do criticals also.
    which twrp should i flash. some fastboot commands show me critical partitons and finally i got the stock recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      @mauronofrio I've also managed to brick it while I was on Android 11 (Lineage OS).
      I hope you could upload the fastboot rom for Android 11.
      @mauronofrio Yeah, we really need one. It would be awesome if you could do 11.0.2
      Things are changing with the advent of project treble and seamless updates. OnePlus will no longer release ROMs flashable via stock recovery because is no more needed. The updates will be done on the slot not used for example if you are using slot a the update will be installed on slot b and the slot b will be set as default. If you brick and you are in bootloop how you can restore the rom? You can't with Stock ROM you have, because the zip can be only installed via Update Engine, so what can you do? Flash a stock rom via fastboot. I have extracted all images from the stock zip and i have made a new zip with the Fastboot ROM with a flash-all.bat included. This will work only if your bootloader is unlocked. This will erase all your data and will wipe your internal storage.

HOW TO FLASH
      This version is only for not branded devices
      Download the zip;

FLASHER ADVANCED GUIDE
      flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat : this .bat will flash all possible partitions through fastboot (Except persist) , there are some criticals partitions that can't be flashed through fastboot;
      flash-only-persist.bat : this .bat will flash only persist partition in fastboot mode (This is good for people that have problems with sensor);
      flash-all-partitions-recovery-criticals.bat : this .bat will boot the twrp and will flash criticals partitions, use this carefully;
      flash-system-boot-vendor.bat : this .bat is the same of older flash-all.bat and so it will flash only vendor, system and boot;
      flash-all-partitions.bat : this .bat will run flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat , then flash-only-persist.bat and then flash-all-partitions-recovery-criticals.bat .

Now usually the one needed is only the first "flash-all-partitions-fastboot.bat" but if you are badly bricked i recommend to use flash-all-partitions.bat .

DOWNLOAD

All roms on AFH: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=294300
      All roms on Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastbootroms/files/OnePlus 7 Pro
      OnePlus 7 Pro Persist: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117929081

BRANDED PHONE
      For now branded device are not supported

MANUAL FLASH: Windows - OSX - Linux

If you want to manual flash these roms these are the commands (you need to extract images.zip before proceed)

Fastboot Partitions:
      Code:
      fastboot flash aop_a aop.img
      fastboot flash aop_b aop.img
      fastboot flash bluetooth_a bluetooth.img
      fastboot flash bluetooth_b bluetooth.img
      fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
      fastboot flash boot_b boot.img
      fastboot flash dsp_a dsp.img
      fastboot flash dsp_b dsp.img
      fastboot flash dtbo_a dtbo.img
      fastboot flash dtbo_b dtbo.img
      fastboot flash modem_a modem.img
      fastboot flash modem_b modem.img
      fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img
      fastboot flash qupfw_a qupfw.img
      fastboot flash qupfw_b qupfw.img
      fastboot flash storsec_a storsec.img
      fastboot flash storsec_b storsec.img
      fastboot flash system_a system.img
      fastboot flash system_b system.img
      fastboot flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img
      fastboot flash vbmeta_b vbmeta.img
      fastboot flash vendor_a vendor.img
      fastboot flash vendor_b vendor.img
      fastboot flash LOGO_a LOGO.img
      fastboot flash LOGO_b LOGO.img
      If you need also persist partition, this is the command:
      Code:
      fastboot flash persist persist.img

Criticals Partitions, for these you need to boot the TWRP:
      Code:
      fastboot boot TWRP.img
      When you are in TWRP you need to run these commands to push and flash all criticals partitions:
      Code:
      adb push abl.img /sdcard/abl.img
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/abl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/abl_a
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/abl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/abl_b
      adb push cmnlib.img /sdcard/cmnlib.img
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib_a
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib_b
      adb push cmnlib64.img /sdcard/cmnlib64.img
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib64.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib64_a
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/cmnlib64.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/cmnlib64_b
      adb push devcfg.img /sdcard/devcfg.img
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/devcfg.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/devcfg_a
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/devcfg.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/devcfg_b
      adb push hyp.img /sdcard/hyp.img
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/hyp.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/hyp_a
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/hyp.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/hyp_b
      adb push keymaster.img /sdcard/keymaster.img
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/keymaster.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/keymaster_a
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/keymaster.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/keymaster_b
      adb push xbl.img /sdcard/xbl.img
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_a
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_b
      adb push xbl_config.img /sdcard/xbl_config.img
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl_config.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_config_a
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/xbl_config.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/xbl_config_b
      adb push odm.img /sdcard/odm.img
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/odm.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/odm_a
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/odm_config.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/odm_b
      adb push tz.img /sdcard/tz.img
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/tz.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/tz_a
      adb shell dd if=/sdcard/tz.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/tz_b

REMEMBER
      "Invalid sparce file format at header magic" is not an error, you need to wait a bit when you see that string, just wait.

These ROMs can't be used to update or downgrade your phone but just to restore your phone, so don't use them to come back to oreo or to update from oreo to pie.

If the rom seems doesn't start go in recovery stock and follow this guideline: English -> Wipe data and cache -> Erase everything.

If you want to rebrand your phone from HydrogenOS to OxygenOS you can follow this guide: Rebrand Guide

If you want you can use also my tool to flash Factory Images, unlock bootloader, flash twrp or to understand if the device is recognized: https://toolaio.tk/

Thanks to @SaiBork for first time tested

If you got some problems like write error or no partition, check this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76658555&postcount=34

DONATE LINK

If you want to support this and others my projects please consider making a donation, thanks.

Chance to get 9.5.9 fastboot?

Guys, give me some times, i'm not a machine.
      Guys these roms are not made to update your phone, but to restore your phone when you are in bootloop or something similar, to update you should use twrp or local update option to flash the full rom released from oneplus
      Thank you! You revived my phone!

Perfect, like for others oneplus devices i will continue to support them, if you want to contribute and help me, please consider making a donation, thanks.

I know you said not for branded devices, are the partitions different for these devices?

Yes, sometimes also the rom is different. Actually the branded devices can't use this rom also if they want, because to use this rom you need to have an unlocked bootloader
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone