• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][STOCK][FASTBOOT] Stock OxygenOS Fastboot ROMs For OnePlus 8T

Search This thread

HELLBOY017

Jun 4, 2019
Patiala
OnePlus 9R
Ever wanted to unbrick your device or switch to stock ROM from a custom ROM without using MSM Unbrick tool and keeping your bootloader unlocked after that well fastboot ROMs are here to help you 😉. I have extracted all images from the stock zip and i have made a new zip with the Fastboot ROM with a flash-all.bat included. This will work only if your bootloader is unlocked. This will erase all your data and will wipe your internal storage.

HOW TO FLASH

1). Download the zip
2). Unpack the zip in a folder
3). Reboot the OnePlus 8T in fastboot-bootloader mode (Power and volume + and volume-)
4). Connect the OnePlus 8T to PC
5). Run flash-all.bat flasher
6). Wait until the process end
7). Voila! your OnePlus 8T will now boot into OxygenOS

POINTS TO REMEMBER
* "Invalid sparce file format at header magic" is not an error, you need to wait a bit when you see that string, just wait.

* These ROMs can't be used to update or downgrade your phone but just to restore your phone.
* This can’t be used to switch from ColorOS to OxygenOS you can use MSM unbrick tool to do that.
* !!! IMPORTANT !!!
Before flashing make sure you know about which type of ram your device supports i.e LPDDR4X/LPDDR5 as flashing wrong xbl config will hardbrick your device.
Here’s how you can check what type of ram your device has:-

Now, as to exactly find out which variant that you have, turn on USB debugging and enter this command:-

Code:
adb shell getprop ro.boot.ddr_type

If the value is 0, that means you have LPDDR4X. If the value is 1, that means you have LPDDR5.

This command is more reliable than the Devcheck and other apps.

DOWNLOAD:- https://sourceforge.net/projects/op8t-9r-fastboot-roms/files/

artermakist

Ever wanted to unbrick your device or switch to stock ROM from a custom ROM without using MSM Unbrick tool and keeping your bootloader unlocked after that well fastboot ROMs are here to help you 😉. I have extracted all images from the stock zip and i have made a new zip with the Fastboot ROM with a flash-all.bat included. This will work only if your bootloader is unlocked. This will erase all your data and will wipe your internal storage.

HOW TO FLASH

1). Download the zip
3). Reboot the OnePlus 8T in fastboot-bootloader mode (Power and volume + and volume-)

POINTS TO REMEMBER
* "Invalid sparce file format at header magic" is not an error, you need to wait a bit when you see that string, just wait.

* These ROMs can't be used to update or downgrade your phone but just to restore your phone.
* This can’t be used to switch from ColorOS to OxygenOS you can use MSM unbrick tool to do that.
* !!! IMPORTANT !!!
Before flashing make sure you know about which type of ram your device supports i.e LPDDR4X/LPDDR5 as flashing wrong xbl config will hardbrick your device.

Now, as to exactly find out which variant that you have, turn on USB debugging and enter this command:-

Code:

If the value is 0, that means you have LPDDR4X. If the value is 1, that means you have LPDDR5.

Thank you!!! I've been going crazy trying to use msm tool and it didnt work. Great job!

daihiepmc

Apr 17, 2021
xin chào, sau khi tôi flash nó, điện thoại của tôi không khởi động được, màn hình đen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found out, when you run the script it will ask which DDR you have. It's all good.
    Thanks @HELLBOY017 :).
    It worked like a charm with just a single click.

HOW TO FLASH

1). Download the zip

POINTS TO REMEMBER

* !!! IMPORTANT !!!

Code:

I found out, when you run the script it will ask which DDR you have. It's all good.
    Thanks @HELLBOY017 :).
    It worked like a charm with just a single click.