Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi
OnePlus 12
Ahh. Light bulb moment. The 25R build didn't yet incorporate the proximity check when waking the device, this fix was implemented on one of the following builds to combat accidental wake gestures occuring in people's pockets. So basically, because the proximity sensor isn't involved when waking the device on 25R, you're not having the same issues that other people are having on later CM11S builds and later CM11 based custom ROMs. So for the moment you can probably get away with running that Lollipop modem (it really isn't the most ideal solution though, testing the other KitKat modems would be better), but if you decide to update at some point you'll definitely need to revert to a KitKat modem.

EDIT: Here's a link to the modems if you need them:

http://boeffla.df-kunde.de/bacon/modems/

Thanks, I would give 25R version a try and see if that can solve the prox issue

aragornptc

Dec 8, 2012
I have recently come across this zip file for our stock firmware, I have decided to share it all with you in the odd case that you want to flash stock via custom recovery.

Steps:

1. Boot into recovery
2. Wipe Data, Cache and System
3. Unmount System
4. Flash zip

Which AK kernel version can I install with it ? Could you provide me a link ? Thx

gabrielrobert

Oct 29, 2014
What about a stock kernel too?
I'm currently running CM12 Nightly 5.0.2, Kernel version: 3.4.67-cyanogenmod-g0997f90 build@cyanogenmod #1
Does this mean I'm currently on stock kernel?
Cause I wanna go back to stock CM11S. Like completely stock, but rooted obviously lol.
Should I just flash this stock ROM and be completely stock? And just update & flash SuperSU etc for root access?
Last time I tried flashing this very same *.zip file, it stuck on bootloop. I'm not sure if it's caused by the kernel version that I had though. Hell, I can't even recall what was the kernel I had.
But, I reflashed the CM12 back again to be able to get the phone working.
Help?

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm currently running CM12 Nightly 5.0.2, Kernel version: 3.4.67-cyanogenmod-g0997f90 build@cyanogenmod #1
Cause I wanna go back to stock CM11S. Like completely stock, but rooted obviously lol.
Should I just flash this stock ROM and be completely stock? And just update & flash SuperSU etc for root access?
Last time I tried flashing this very same *.zip file, it stuck on bootloop. I'm not sure if it's caused by the kernel version that I had though. Hell, I can't even recall what was the kernel I had.
Help?
What do you mean by stock kernel? You're on the CM12 stock kernel, but that's completely different to the CM11S stock kernel. So when you flash this ROM it would automatically flash the stock kernel, every ROM contains a kernel, otherwise it wouldn't boot or operate at all. And are you aware that this is a very old build of CM11S? You're much better off flashing the stock images with fastboot, that way you know all of your firmware and modem is correct too. I have instructions in section 8 of my guide thread here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2839471

Transmitted via Bacon

ek69

Jan 15, 2008
Help?
When you just flashed this zip and it resulted in bootloop is due to different modems, firmware files, etc between cm12 and cm11(s). Like said by timmaaa, flash the newest cm12s in fastboot so all the other files get downgraded properly too. Download the full image from CM website.

This zip is also a super old version of cm11s. Don't bother with this one anymore....

gabrielrobert

Oct 29, 2014
When you just flashed this zip and it resulted in bootloop is due to different modems, firmware files, etc between cm12 and cm11(s). Like said by timmaaa, flash the newest cm12s in fastboot so all the other files get downgraded properly too. Download the full image from CM website.

This zip is also a super old version of cm11s. Don't bother with this one anymore....
I just wanna get back to stock CM11S. Where's the newest CM11S then?
Oh and thanks for the reply btw.

gabrielrobert

Oct 29, 2014
I told you how in my reply just above, and gave you a link to the download and directions. And the person you quoted told you that too.

Transmitted via Bacon
Chill, mate. I did.
My CM12 has TWRP and rooted (however old the zip file that I installed).
So XNPH05Q is the latest CM11S?
Do I just flash the zip file and I'll done?

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Chill, mate. I did.
My CM12 has TWRP and rooted (however old the zip file that I installed).
So XNPH05Q is the latest CM11S?
Do I just flash the zip file and I'll done?

I am chilled, was just making sure you saw my post. Yep, 05Q is the latest build of CM11S (I always have the latest in my guide). No, you don't just flash the zip, didn't you read the instructions?

Transmitted via Bacon

kaushal7007

Nov 30, 2013
Rajkot
plus.google.com
Ahh. Light bulb moment. The 25R build didn't yet incorporate the proximity check when waking the device, this fix was implemented on one of the following builds to combat accidental wake gestures occuring in people's pockets. So basically, because the proximity sensor isn't involved when waking the device on 25R, you're not having the same issues that other people are having on later CM11S builds and later CM11 based custom ROMs. So for the moment you can probably get away with running that Lollipop modem (it really isn't the most ideal solution though, testing the other KitKat modems would be better), but if you decide to update at some point you'll definitely need to revert to a KitKat modem.

EDIT: Here's a link to the modems if you need them:

http://boeffla.df-kunde.de/bacon/modems/
Thanks..... where is the link for STOCK 44S full rom....Flashable....??/

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro

arukemo

Oct 11, 2013
Are you actually still on this build? 25R is pretty damn old now. Have you tried flashing the stock images?

Transmitted via Bacon

I just wanted to try this build because people are saying it's the best battery life.
Nonetheless, I don't really care now, so I'm heading back to 05Q Stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts