• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][STOCK][GM1915][FASTBOOT][11] T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro OOS 11.0.1.2 Stock Firmware (Root Optional)

Search This thread

lectricas

Dec 14, 2011
Hey guys. So if this is a tmo 1915 converted thread, maybe you can help me.
Have anyone tried this rom? Because I have OTA 11.0.2.1 installed on my 1915 and 90hz and QHD make blackscreens and zoom in my lockcreen.
Do you have same issues on your phone?
this is another thread with the same issue

Reactions: Morgane3D

Beachbum2049

Mar 28, 2011
Philadelphia
I have the extracted payload, but im not sure if it's actually usable on the GM1915. I can upload it if you need it, but there are several partitions you cant flash and the system image is not in the proper sparse format.
Curious if you've tried this payload. I flashed your ROM and everything works except OTA, even with stock kernel. My phone won't take OTA and the constant reminders to update to 11.0.1 3 are annoying 😁

Last edited:

jlwoolf

Aug 24, 2021
OnePlus 7 Pro
Have anyone tried this rom? Because I have OTA 11.0.2.1 installed on my 1915 and 90hz and QHD make blackscreens and zoom in my lockcreen.

I have GM1915 that I converted to international and had some weird graphical issues, but I did find a solution (sort of). First I used MSM to flash OOS 9. Starting from there I used oxygen updater to get the OOS 10 version and then again to get the OOS 11.0.3.1.GM21AA. Now I still had graphical issues (not as severe as what you described, but some scaling problems nonetheless). I didn't like the fix of FHD 60hz cause at that point the phone just felt slow, so I used adb to force 90hz and then disabled battery saver to force QHD. Also, I installed an "updated" linux kernel. IDK if it helped, but so far my phone has worked well.

I made a little guide and am uploading files to this folder right now (its about 9gb of downloading so its gonna be a sec). Hopefully this makes your phone work in Android 11.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro OOS 11.0.1.2 Stock Firmware (Root Optional)
    This thread is for the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro GM1915 Model ONLY

WARNING

Proceed at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damage to your device.
    Performing the instructed steps below will completely replace the existing firmware on your device, including bluetooth, WiFi and radio firmware.
    Do not proceed unless you are absolutely certain your device is the T-Mobile GM1915 Model
    Flashing Android 11 will remove TWRP if installed, and custom recovery will no longer be available.
    I have temporarily removed instructions for flashing this firmware until I can test it further.

FIRMWARE DETAILS

Version Name: OnePlus7ProTMOOxygen_11_2104261207
    Version: OnePlus7ProTMOOxygen_11.O.20_GLO_020_2104261207
    Security Patch Level: 2021-04-01
    OOS Version: 11.0.1.2.GM31CB

DOWNLOADS

GM1915_11.0.1.2.GM31CB.zip (2.6GB) - md5: 2bb808a07052d5b240e3c8d3dfaf95ac

If you have any problems with the downloads or process, please reply to the thread and tag me. Thanks!
    T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro OOS 11.0.1.2 Stock Firmware (Root Optional)
    This thread is for the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro GM1915 Model ONLY

WARNING

Proceed at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damage to your device.
    Performing the instructed steps below will completely replace the existing firmware on your device, including bluetooth, WiFi and radio firmware.
    Do not proceed unless you are absolutely certain your device is the T-Mobile GM1915 Model
    Flashing Android 11 will remove TWRP if installed, and custom recovery will no longer be available.
    Now that Oxygen OS 11 has been pushed OTA to devices, some of us trying to revert back to stock TMO firmware may not want to revert to Android 10.

This guide will flash TMO 11.0.1.2 firmware to your device, reverting it to stock and updating it to Android 11

FIRMWARE DETAILS

Version Name: OnePlus7ProTMOOxygen_11_2104261207
    Version: OnePlus7ProTMOOxygen_11.O.20_GLO_020_2104261207
    Security Patch Level: 2021-04-01
    OOS Version: 11.0.1.2.GM31CB

INSTRUCTIONS

If you are going to root:
    Have a copy of Magisk Manager v23 downloaded to your PC.

Option A: Manual Flash (Recommended)

1. Download GM1915_11.0.1.2.GM31CB.zip

2. Extract contents to your fastboot directory or a directory of your choice
      For root, replace the extracted boot.img with the boot.img file in the "magisk_patched-OOS-11.0-boot" directory

3. Execute the following fastboot commands in order. Make sure you specify the path to the extracted images if they were not extracted to your fastboot directory

Code:
      fastboot flash abl_a abl.img
      fastboot flash abl_b abl.img
      fastboot flash aop_a aop.img
      fastboot flash aop_b aop.img
      fastboot flash bluetooth_a bluetooth.img
      fastboot flash bluetooth_b bluetooth.img
      fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
      fastboot flash boot_b boot.img
      fastboot flash cmnlib_a cmnlib.img
      fastboot flash cmnlib_b cmnlib.img
      fastboot flash cmnlib64_a cmnlib64.img
      fastboot flash cmnlib64_b cmnlib64.img
      fastboot flash devcfg_a devcfg.img
      fastboot flash devcfg_b devcfg.img
      fastboot flash dsp_a dsp.img
      fastboot flash dsp_b dsp.img
      fastboot flash dtbo_a dtbo.img
      fastboot flash dtbo_b dtbo.img
      fastboot flash hyp_a hyp.img
      fastboot flash hyp_b hyp.img
      fastboot flash keymaster_a keymaster.img
      fastboot flash keymaster_b keymaster.img
      fastboot flash LOGO_a LOGO.img
      fastboot flash LOGO_b LOGO.img
      fastboot flash modem_a modem.img
      fastboot flash modem_b modem.img
      fastboot erase modemst1
      fastboot erase modemst2
      fastboot flash odm_a odm.img
      fastboot flash odm_b odm.img
      fastboot flash oem_stanvbk oem_stanvbk.img
      fastboot flash qupfw_a qupfw.img
      fastboot flash qupfw_b qupfw.img
      fastboot flash storsec_a storsec.img
      fastboot flash storsec_b storsec.img
      fastboot flash system_a system.img
      fastboot flash system_b system.img
      fastboot flash tz_a tz.img
      fastboot flash tz_b tz.img
      fastboot flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img
      fastboot flash vbmeta_b vbmeta.img
      fastboot flash vendor_a vendor.img
      fastboot flash vendor_b vendor.img
      fastboot flash xbl_a xbl.img
      fastboot flash xbl_b xbl.img
      fastboot flash xbl_config_a xbl_config.img
      fastboot flash xbl_config_b xbl_config.img
      fastboot erase ddr

4. If you are converting from a non TMO ROM, this step is required. Otherwise it is optional.
      Code:
      fastboot erase userdata

5. Reboot your device. Developer Options and USB Debugging may need to be re-enabled on first boot.

6. If you flashed the patched boot image for root, copy the Magisk Manager v23 apk to your device and install it. Run the app to make sure magisk is being detected properly.

Option B: Fastboot Update

*I have not tested this method*
    1. Download GM1915_11.0.1.2.GM31CB_UPDATE.zip
    2. Extract contents to your fastboot directory or a directory of your choice
    3. Execute one of the following fastboot commands
      1. Wipe Data (Required if coming from a non TMO ROM):
        Code:
        fastboot -w update images.zip
      2. Keep Data:
        Code:
        fastboot update images.zip
    4. OPTIONAL for root, execute the following

Code:
      fastboot flash boot_a /magisk-patched-OOS-11.0-boot/boot.img
      fastboot flash boot_b /magisk-patched-OOS-11.0-boot/boot.img

5. Reboot your device. Developer Options and USB Debugging may need to be re-enabled on first boot.

6. If you flashed the patched boot image for root, copy the Magisk Manager v23 apk to your device and install it. Run the app to make sure magisk is being detected properly.

DOWNLOADS

GM1915_11.0.1.2.GM31CB.zip (2.6GB) - md5: 2bb808a07052d5b240e3c8d3dfaf95ac
    GM1915_11.0.1.2.GM31CB_UPDATE.zip (2.6GB) - md5: 12d8a57c1d56e0079bf4375513c1ece6

If you have any problems with the downloads or process, please reply to the thread and tag me. Thanks!
    Thank you very much!!!
    saved my phone <3
    Hi, do you have the 11.0.1.3 update as well ? I can't install it through OTA, installation keeps failing for whatever reason...
    I have the extracted payload, but im not sure if it's actually usable on the GM1915. I can upload it if you need it, but there are several partitions you cant flash and the system image is not in the proper sparse format.