ROM stock Honor 7

Search This thread

Alphasampei

Sep 17, 2015
Good evening everyone , I have a big enough problem . Mistakenly I did wipe of all phone including system by TWRP and now it will not start . I suppose to to flash the stck ROM but i don't have it, could you help me ? I have a piece of aluminum 299 euros :(

buongu

Oct 1, 2015
Good evening everyone , I have a big enough problem . Mistakenly I did wipe of all phone including system by TWRP and now it will not start . I suppose to to flash the stck ROM but i don't have it, could you help me ? I have a piece of aluminum 299 euros :(
same here, would anyone be so kind to share a PLK L01 twrp backup of a stock rom? :)

Alphasampei

Sep 17, 2015
thanks for replying, but apparenty i can't use it to restore my phone, the only thing running is TWRP, no OS anymore... so i (we) desperately need someone to do a backup of his stock rom (via TWRP), and upload it... so i can put it on my phone and restore it :)

exactly! we need a TWRP backup of Stock ROM, please help us! honour support won't answer me :(

Icetea

Nov 8, 2014
every version of "HuaweiUpdateExtractor" which i have found, did not work for me! Because the PLK-L01 is missing in the device selection setup! Please can you give me a link off a working Extractor?

BTW: isn’t it enaugh, to solve the above described problem to flash the ori. recovery with fastboot or adb?
i would try:
1.) connect the phone to pc
2.) open the communication to the phone using adb-tool v1.0 ore otherwise with the command "adb
devices"
3.) flashing the recovery with "fastboot flash recovery.img"
4.) and than restarting the phone with "fastboot reboot recovery.img"
ore otherwise
4.) reboot the phone with pressing the 3 right key simultaneously longer than 5 sec. to restart flashing the update.app file.

is that way wrong? Please explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: jatinderzz

buongu

Oct 1, 2015
every version of "HuaweiUpdateExtractor" which i have found, did not work for me! Because the PLK-L01 is missing in the device selection setup! Please can you give me a link off a working Extractor?

BTW: isn’t it enaugh, to solve the above described problem to flash the ori. recovery with fastboot or adb?
i would try:
2.) open the communication to the phone using adb-tool v1.0 ore otherwise with the command "adb
devices"
ore otherwise
4.) reboot the phone with pressing the 3 right key simultaneously longer than 5 sec. to restart flashing the update.app file.

hey there, someone with better experience than me will surely help you out a lot better, but i can guarantee that the 0.9.9.3 release works :)
just leave "unknown (worstenbrood)" as profile, pick your update.app file, unpack it :)
personally i used the b121 rom, and flashed it on my phone with adb, more or less as you described, loading both recovery.img and system.img from update.app... "fastboot devices" > "fastboot flashrecovery recovery.img" > "fastboot flashsystem system.img".
this did the trick with me :)

Reactions: Icetea

Icetea

Nov 8, 2014
at my first try i get only more than 25 nameless files! So i thought the procedure miss.
so my question now, how will they get there names? Than’ks for your reply.

Last edited:

rotmistr

Apr 4, 2012
For those who will kill their phones without backups:
1. you need to extract boot.mg (usually 10.boot.img) and system.mg (usually 14.system.img)
2. Somehow get into fast boot mode (from TWRP reboot>>reboot into boot loader
3. Connect the phone to the computer and (using platform-tools from Android SDK) from terminal:
fastboot flash boot 10.boot.img
fastboot flash system 14.system.img
fastboot reboot

The version of the ROM is of no importance

juanrasmd

Apr 9, 2006
1. you need to extract boot.mg (usually 10.boot.img) and system.mg (usually 14.system.img)
3. Connect the phone to the computer and (using platform-tools from Android SDK) from terminal:
fastboot reboot

Hello, as i can see, you are a pro in this!

I would like to flash chinese image on my european device.
How could I try it with a safe way back in case of problems?

Regards,

ykumar00

Jan 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S10+
fastboot reboot

Please help, I have just bought a new Huawei Honor 7, PLK-UL00.
I want to root my phone, but not without having a stock rom so I can flash back, But i've looked everywhere but can't find downloadable stock roms.
Clicking on this link http://www.hihonor.com/en/pages/support#?view=downloads

redirects me to http://hihonor.in/#?view=downloads (indian site) where there is no Rom listed for the Honor 7.

Please help.

Last edited:

waliej

Mar 12, 2010
Please help, I have just bought a new Huawei Honor 7, PLK-UL00.
I want to root my phone, but not without having a stock rom so I can flash back, But i've looked everywhere but can't find downloadable stock roms.
Clicking on this link http://www.hihonor.com/en/pages/support#?view=downloads

redirects me to http://hihonor.in/#?view=downloads (indian site) where there is no Rom listed for the Honor 7.

Please help.

Developer edition B708 and last stable B 173
http://emui.huawei.com/cn/plugin.php?id=hwdownload&mod=detail&mid=171

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fastboot reboot

find your model PLK-L01
    thanks for replying, but apparenty i can't use it to restore my phone, the only thing running is TWRP, no OS anymore... so i (we) desperately need someone to do a backup of his stock rom (via TWRP), and upload it... so i can put it on my phone and restore it :)

i would try:
    devices"
    ore otherwise