[ROM] Stock HTC U Ultra Dual SIM | CID 059 060 | 7.0 Nougat | 8.0 Oreo

Search This thread

Siggmaster

Mar 30, 2013
Munich
Any chance to remove encryption? I already resetted everything, HW reset via Android, Full wipe in TWRP, flashed the rom several times, I still need to put in the encryption code during bootup.
I want to sell the phone and it´s not very convenient for the new owner to always type in an encryption code.
Thanks for help!

minhnewpro

Dec 6, 2014
Hải Dương
Any chance to remove encryption? I already resetted everything, HW reset via Android, Full wipe in TWRP, flashed the rom several times, I still need to put in the encryption code during bootup.
I want to sell the phone and it´s not very convenient for the new owner to always type in an encryption code.
Thanks for help!

Just remove your password, when you set new PIN Code or Draw Pattern, do not turn on Safe boot.

minhnewpro

Dec 6, 2014
Hải Dương
Thanks for help!

Hi, Will you release a Rooted version ?
No problem tho. I can root it by myself :)

I do use App Mobile Banking and have no problems with a rooted ROM
No OTA update, i just release another version 2.19.400.1 without root

Reactions: ForceField

quekilombo

Apr 21, 2008
HTC U Ultra bootloop

Hello Sirs,
My name is Diego and i have a repairing shop for mobile and mobile parts re-sell. I did receive an HTC U Ultra that is is bootloop and won´t enter into download or recovery mode, only enter into bootloader (fastboot mode) but is S-ON , then can´t flash anything by USB using fastboot command and not detected by ADB commands too. Can you help me? Thanks in advance

minhnewpro

Dec 6, 2014
Hải Dương
Hello Sirs,
My name is Diego and i have a repairing shop for mobile and mobile parts re-sell. I did receive an HTC U Ultra that is is bootloop and won´t enter into download or recovery mode, only enter into bootloader (fastboot mode) but is S-ON , then can´t flash anything by USB using fastboot command and not detected by ADB commands too. Can you help me? Thanks in advance

Seem like LG V10, LG G4,.. I don't know how to fix. ?

QDT

May 8, 2009
Hohenstein-Ernstthal/Germany
Hello Sirs,

Do you know anything more about the device? Model? Version? Firmware etc.?

Apr 11, 2018
a call for desperate help

so since i went a head and flashed a custom recovery to my u ultra dual sim and did a back up of my stock oreo rom just in case and began trying different nougat roms that are supposedly made for the dual sim version i ve been suffering on big issue the network was at first almost never working it cant read any sim card and on top of that nfc is turning on and off on its own lol at first i was very depressed but then i decided to try leedroid nougat version and came up with the same results "no service" :p but then it hit me maybe just maybe it has to do something with root access ?!!!!! so i tried leedroid with out root and geuss wat ? it worked ! problem is it was and still is extreamly in consistent some times it works and every 10 mins or so service will be lost for a couple of seconds and then come back and some times it doesnt come back for an hour or so :crying::confused: i really just dont understand i dunno if its the recovery or the rom or wat

a quick update her: am not really sure how i kinda fixed the network problem on my u ultra it could ve been the un rooted installation but i have a hard time believing that as some times i try installing wthout root and it doesnt work and its really hit or miss so i dont reallly know why these roms are having a problem working proberly on my uultra

so i wanted to see of by any chance u guys mught have any suggestions
i also wanted to know which version is this rom based on

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SOME INFORMATIONS
    Pulled system.img and boot.img from U ULTRA Dual SIM HTC__060,HTC__059 Official Rom
    Used set_metadata perm type
    Unpacked boot.img
    Added init.d support
    Added insecure boot
    Disabled dm-verity and forceencrypt
    Deodexed
    Zipaligned all apk and framework apk files
    Rooted with SuperSU
    Added BusyBox
    Removed DEMO mode
    Debloated
    Add "I Could Be The One" in Ringtones =]]

RUU Android 7.0. Rename this file to 2PZFIMG and copy to sd card. Boot to download mode and press volume up to flash. Note: Backup your personal data before flash RUU.

OTA

Stock Android 7.0 Nougat Rooted Deodexed

Stock Android 7.0 Nougat Nonroot Adblocked

Stock Android 8.0 Oreo Rooted Deodexed :cyclops: (RECOMMENDED TWRP-3.2.1-1 OR NEWER)

Stock Android 8.0 Oreo Nonroot Adblocked

Changelog
    30/09/2018
    - Released new Stock Oreo Nonroot and Stock 7.0 NonRoot
    - Added "I could be the one" and "Baby shark dance" to ringtons =]]]
    30/7/2018
    - Released Stock Oreo 2.19.400.1 Nonroot for who want use App Mobile Banking or just don't want root.
    25/06/2018
    - Released Stock Oreo 2.19.400.1 Rooted v2
    - Fixed lag second screen on Stock Oreo 2.19.400.1 (Please test and report)

Screenshot_20180303-14530300d92.png

Screenshot_20180307-232015.png

THANKS
    @SuperR. for Linux Kitchen
    @Chainfire for SuperSU
    @osm0sis for Busybox Installer
    @JesusFreke for [Bak]smali
    @Golv
    @starfarer for RUU 1.64.400.3
    @lapaho and vnrom.com for RUU 1.64.400.10
    Thanks for this New ROM.
    Will try it as soon as I am home
    Maybe the long boot time can be fixed with @tbalden Kernel

Nice about the size too :) (only 1GB)

EDIT :
    It doesn't take that much time to boot :)
    Thanks for this New ROM.
    Will try it as soon as I am home
    Maybe the long boot time can be fixed with @tbalden Kernel

Nice about the size too :) (only 1GB)

EDIT :
    It doesn't take that much time to boot :)

Haha, i don't know. I feel it's take too much time. thanks for your feedback.
    guess would be bad idea to dirty flash over first version?

thanks for your hard work...... :good:

yes. please clean flash and enjoy it
    hi. If anyone on Oreo, and want to try an alpha cleanslate kernel here it is ---> https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=75821738&postcount=174
    Big fat warning, create a backup of your boot partition before proceeding. Haven't tested as I don't have this phone.