[Rom]Stock.Int.XXDMF2.★★4.1.2 ★★Verizon Patch Build In★★ Great GPS Lock and 4G Lock★★

Search This thread

Davidson3680

Apr 20, 2012
Fort Worth,TX.
[Rom]Stock.Int.XXDMF2.★★4.1.2 ★★Verizon Patch Build In★★ Great GPS Lock and 4G Lock★★

★★Stock XXDMF2 International★★
This Rom is Completely Stock! Well Kind of!
By: Davidson3680
Based Off Scotts De-odexed 7105XXDMF2

Thank you Scott For all your Work !!
Verizon Patch Worked Into Rom
This Rom is a International Update !!

Details:

Device: t0ltevzw
Model: I605
ROM Name: JZO54K.I605XXDMF2
CSC version: N7105TMNDMF1
Rooted (Superuser app + su): YES
Rooted (unsecured boot.img): YES
Zipaligned
BusyBox installed: YES
BusyBox run-parts support: YES
/data/app enabled: YES
Custom boot animation allowed : NO
Nano text editor installed: YES
Bash shell support:YES
/system/framework is deodexed: YES
/system/app is deodexed: YES

I Disabled the system updater But left the files in there. If you know where they are located.
Tha
t's It !!!!
Enjoy !!!!

Download Here :

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23032113221600283

Last edited:

ztotherad

Aug 17, 2011
Illinois
guys it looks as thought it's just another 4.1.2 update according to SamMobile...

EDIT: since you can't really see the picture, I'll post the URL and you guys can go look yourselves.
Also, don't get me wrong, I appreciate any new ROMS for the i605, but I, and maybe others, thought this was a 4.2.2 update, which it may be, but according to SamMobile, it's not.

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

Davidson3680

Apr 20, 2012
Fort Worth,TX.
guys it looks as thought it's just another 4.1.2 update according to SamMobile...

EDIT: since you can't really see the picture, I'll post the URL and you guys can go look yourselves.
Also, don't get me wrong, I appreciate any new ROMS for the i605, but I, and maybe others, thought this was a 4.2.2 update, which it may be, but according to SamMobile, it's not.

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

Your correct I updated the Forum So it says that now So there isn't confusion

TY for the info Sir

ztotherad

Aug 17, 2011
Illinois
No worries man I am Also Waiting for the 4.2.2 they need to bring it but in the mean time I will be building The Updates as soon as they come out Get bored Easily.:eek:

yeah, I'm building cm10.1 myself, it's pretty much like the nightlies until I figure out how to cherry pick, lol. Once they drop 4.2.2 I'll definitely be switching back to TW roms, but for the time being I'm quite enjoying learning how to build/compile an easy rom like cm10.1 since sbrissen has gotten it official for the i605.

I'm also trying to learn to build/port other roms to our phone, but I keep running into snags.

Reactions: ahjee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

★★Stock XXDMF2 International★★
    This Rom is Completely Stock! Well Kind of!
    By: Davidson3680
    Based Off Scotts De-odexed 7105XXDMF2

Thank you Scott For all your Work !!
    Verizon Patch Worked Into Rom
    This Rom is a International Update !!

Details:

Device: t0ltevzw
    Model: I605
    ROM Name: JZO54K.I605XXDMF2
    CSC version: N7105TMNDMF1
    Rooted (Superuser app + su): YES
    Rooted (unsecured boot.img): YES
    Zipaligned
    BusyBox installed: YES
    BusyBox run-parts support: YES
    /data/app enabled: YES
    Custom boot animation allowed : NO
    Nano text editor installed: YES
    Bash shell support:YES
    /system/framework is deodexed: YES
    /system/app is deodexed: YES

I Disabled the system updater But left the files in there. If you know where they are located.
    Tha
    t's It !!!!
    Enjoy !!!!

Download Here :

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23032113221600283

SWEET! Thanks for posting!
    No problem. I definitely didn't mean it in any disrespect, I just know for me that I was confused and was excited for a 4.2.2 TW build that leaked when I saw it.

No worries man I am Also Waiting for the 4.2.2 they need to bring it but in the mean time I will be building The Updates as soon as they come out Get bored Easily.:eek:

yeah, I'm building cm10.1 myself, it's pretty much like the nightlies until I figure out how to cherry pick, lol. Once they drop 4.2.2 I'll definitely be switching back to TW roms, but for the time being I'm quite enjoying learning how to build/compile an easy rom like cm10.1 since sbrissen has gotten it official for the i605.

I'm also trying to learn to build/port other roms to our phone, but I keep running into snags.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone