★[ROM] [STOCK] N930TUVU1APGC | 6.0.1 | Deodexed | KNOX Free | 9.17.2016 ☆

Search This thread

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
STOCK DEODEXED N930TUVU1APGC ROM

Read below "BEFORE" downloading, flashing, and posting questions....

...REMEMBER...
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!

STOCK DEODEXED N920TUVU3DPG1 ROM FEATURES

★ Stock
★ Rooted
★ Zipaligned
★ Deodexed
★ Busybox
★ SuperSU
★ KNOX Free
★ Init.d Support
★ Lightly Debloated
★ Data/App Support
★ Shell Script Tweaks
★ Wi-Fi Securestorage Fix
★ Screen Overlay Detected Fix
★ External SD Card Read/Write Fix

NOTE #1 - Has Some More Bloatware Kept In, It Can Be Removed By The User.
NOTE #2 - I Will Not Be Doing Any Further Modifications On This, It's Just A Stock Deodexed Rom For Users To Try Out And Can Use As Their Daily Driver.
NOTE #3 - Your KNOX Warranty Void Will Not Counter From 0 To 1 It Will Still Be Left At 0x0.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

WARNING #1: Before Flashing Any Rom, Make Sure To Remove All Registered Fingerprints And Irises By Going To Settings -> Lock Screen And Security -> Fingerprints And Settings -> Lock Screen And Security -> Irises.
WARNING #2: Make Sure To Backup Any Of Your Applications And Data Using Samsung Cloud, Helium App Sync And Backup, Titanium Backup Root, Or FlashFire To Your External MicroSD Card Storage And Not Your Internal Storage.
WARNING #3: Make Sure You Have USB Debugging Enabled By Going To Settings -> General Management -> Then Tap "Build Number" Several Times Until You Get A "Developer Mode Has Been Turned On" Message. Now Go To Settings -> Developer Options -> And Enable The "USB Debugging" Option.

KNOWN ISSUES
- There Is No Secure Folder Knox Has Been Completely Removed And It Doesn't Work While Being Rooted Whenever There Is A Fix I Will Add It Back.
- Nothing Else So Far, You Tell Me.

1. First Thing Your Going To Do Is Download Both graceqltetmo_N930TUVU1APGC_Stock_Deodexed.zip And N930T_Note7_Adb_Rootkit_And_Odin_Pack.zip Files From The Download Link Section Below.

2. Extract All The Files From N930T_Note7_Adb_Rootkit_And_Odin_Pack.zip Onto Your PC Desktop, You Will Then Have Eight Files On Your Desktop Which Will Be MODIFIED_TMO_SPR_N930PVPU1APH3_REV00_ENGBOOT_FIRMWARE.tar.md5, graceqltetmo_N930TUVU1APGC_Stock_Deodexed.img, SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe, adb-setup-1.4.3.exe, CommandPrompt.bat, Odin3.exe, Odin3.ini, And sun7.

3. If You Haven't Setup ADB On Your PC Yet Or Installed The Samsung USB Drivers, Just Open Both Executables SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe And adb-setup-1.4.3.exe And Complete Both The Setup Processes. Once Done You Should Now Have A Created ADB Directory Which Should Be Located At C:\adb. Once ADB Is Setup, Place The sun7 Folder And CommandPrompt.bat Inside Your ADB Folder From The New Directory.

4. Now Put Your Phone Into Download Mode By Powering Off Your Device First And Then Hold The "Volume Down+Home+Power Buttons" At The Same Time Until You See The Download Mode Warning Screen. Now Press The "Volume Up Button" And Then Insert Your Samsung USB Plug.

5. Now Open Odin3.exe, Click On "AP", Select "MODIFIED_TMO_SPR_N930PVPU1APH3_REV00_ENGBOOT_FIRMWARE.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start". Wait For A Couple Of Minutes For The Modified N930PVPU1APH3 Engboot Firmware To Finish Installing.

6. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot Into Recovery Mode Where You Will See An Updating + Erasing Screen. Wait A Few Seconds So It Can Do It's Thing And Your Device Will Automatically Reboot Again. Next Is To Wait Patiently For Almost 20 Minutes On The Samsung Bootanimation Screen Until You End Up At The Setup Wizard.

7. While At The Beginning Of The Setup Wizard, Don't Press Anything! Next Thing Your Going To Do Is Root Your Device. Now Go Into Your ADB Directory First Thing You Might Want To Do Which Is Optional Is Open My Modified root.sh Shell Script That's Inside The sun7 Folder And In The Bloatware Section You Can Remove Any Of The Hashtags "#" To Remove Certain Applications That I Have Left Not To Be Removed By Default. Make Sure To Check Out The Information I Have Left Inside Of The Shell Script For The Users. Once Your Done With That Save Your Edits And Now Open The CommandPrompt.bat That You Have Placed In Your ADB Directory And Copy And Paste The Following Commands That You See Below One By One To Get Your Device Rooted.
Code:
adb push sun7 /data/local/tmp/su
adb shell chmod 0777 /data/local/tmp/su/*
adb shell
cd /data/local/tmp/su
su
./root.sh

After The Last Command You Need To Wait A Couple Of Seconds And Your Device Will Automatically Reboot. If It Gets Stuck During The Package Installation Process You Will Need To Go To Your Device And Press On "Accept" From The "Allow Google To Regularly Check Device Activity" Dialog Message. Once Rebooted Now Skip Everything From The Setup Wizard Until You Reach The TouchWiz Homescreen.

8. Next Place graceqltetmo_N930TUVU1APGC_Stock_Deodexed.zip Into Your Phone's Internal Or MicroSD Card Storage Until The File Transfer Completes. Now Open The FlashFire App From The App Drawer And Give It Root Privileges. Now In The Actions Menu Press The "+" Button Then "Flash ZIP or OTA". From Your Internal Or MicroSD Card Storage Find And Choose graceqltetmo_N930TUVU1APGC_Stock_Deodexed.zip And When In The Options Menu Make Sure Only "Mount /system read/write" Is Ticked And Then From The Top Right Corner Press The "Check Mark" Button. Now Scroll To The Bottom And Press "FLASH" And Hit "OK".

9. Now Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot And Then FlashFire Will Install The Rom. Once It's Done Installing Your Device Will Reboot Again, Now You Will End Up With A Black Boot Screen With No LED Indicator Light. Next Is To Wait Patiently For Almost 20 Minutes On This Black Boot Screen Until You End Up At The Setup Wizard. While At The Beginning Of The Setup Wizard, Don't Press Anything! Now Repeat "Step 7" To Root Your Device Again. Once Rebooted You Are All Done Your Device Is Now Rooted Again And You Can Now Restore Any Of Your Applications And Data And You Don't Need To Install Busybox Since My Modified su.img Has Already Got It Placed Inside The Image File And Extracts It To su/xbin. Also My Modified root.sh Shell Script Will Add More Tweaks To The Rom Adding Init.d Support, Setting Kernel To Permissive, And Disabling Dynamic Voltage Frequency Scaling!

Note #1 - Turn Off Automatic Updates For SuperSU In The Google Play Store Because Whenever There's A New Version For It And If You Update It, Root Will Break.
Note #2 - If Your Going To Use S-Health Don't Allow Google Play Store Or The Galaxy Apps Store To Update It Because The Latest Version Of The Application Checks For Root And Breaks The App. If It Gets Updated, Just Remove Any Traces Of It From system/priv-app/SHealth4 And data/app/com.sec.android.app.shealth-1 And Then Install The S-Health App From The Link Provided - Click Here

CHANGELOG

★ 9.14.2016
- INITIAL N930TUVU1APGC RELEASE

★ 9.17.2016
- There Will Be No More MicroSD Card Only Method! (You Can Now Install The Rom From Both The Internal Or MicroSD Card Storage.)
- Modified The Root Shell Script So It Will Now Install Chainfire's FlashFire App To Make Things Easier For The Users!
- Did Some Minor Renaming Changes And Fixes To The Root Shell Script!
- Root Shell Script Will Now Remove Leftover Facebook Installer Data!
- Updated SuperSU To v2.78 SR1!

CREDITS AND SPECIAL THANKS

chainfire
OvrDriVE
ted77usa
Kamy
galaxyuser88
Surge1223
bajasur
freeza

DOWNLOAD LINK

graceqltetmo_N930TUVU1APGC_Stock_Deodexed.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24728673521238068
N930T_Note7_Adb_Rootkit_And_Odin_Pack.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24728673521238069

Last edited:

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
STOCK N930TUVU1APGC ODIN TAR

STOCK ODIN TAR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

NOTE #1 - The Stock N930TUVU1APGC_N930TTMB1APGC_N930TUVU1APGC_HOME.tar.md5 Inside The Zip File Is Complete Stock Firmware.
NOTE #2 - I Would Highly Recommend That You Backup Your Applications, Data, And Etc To Your PC, Preferred Backup Application, Or Cloud Storage Just In Case.
NOTE #3 - By Flashing The Stock Odin Tar Your Device Will Be Back To Normal Just Like When You First Bought Your Device. It Can Be Used If You Want To Go With A Rootless Approach Or Before You Return/Sell Your Device.

1. First Thing Your Going To Do Is Download This N930T_Stock_Firmware_Odin_Pack.zip That I Have Done Myself With All The Files That You Need - CLICK HERE

2. Extract All The Files From N930T_Stock_Firmware_Odin_Pack.zip Onto Your PC Desktop, You Will Then Have Four Files On Your Desktop Which Will Be N930TUVU1APGC_N930TTMB1APGC_N930TUVU1APGC_HOME.tar.md5, SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe, Odin3.exe, And Odin3.ini.

3. If You Haven't Installed The Samsung USB Drivers, Just Open The Executable SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe And Complete The Setup Process. Once Done You Should Now Have The Samsung USB Drivers Installed.

4. Now Put Your Phone Into Download Mode By Powering Off Your Device First And Then Hold The "Volume Down+Home+Power Buttons" At The Same Time Until You See The Download Mode Warning Screen. Now Press The "Volume Up Button" And Then Insert Your Samsung USB Plug.

4. Now Open Odin3.exe, Click On "AP", Select "N930TUVU1APGC_N930TTMB1APGC_N930TUVU1APGC_HOME.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start". Wait For A Couple Of Minutes For The Complete Stock N930TUVU1APGC Firmware To Finish Installing.

5. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot Into Recovery Mode Where You Will See An Updating + Erasing Screen. Wait A Few Seconds So It Can Do It's Thing And Your Device Will Automatically Reboot Again. Next Is To Wait A Few Minutes On The Bootanimation Screen Until You End Up At The Setup Wizard.

6. Once At The Setup Wizard Your All Done You Will Be On The Latest T-Mobile N930TUVU1APGC Stock Firmware Update.

NOTE #1 - When Going Back To The Complete Stock Firmware Samsung Pay, Android Pay, Etc Will Now Work Since Root Is No Longer Available And Your Knox Warranty Void Counter Will Not Get Triggered So Everything Will Be Perfect.

Last edited:

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
XPOSED

XPOSED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

NOTE #1 - Just A Reminder If Your Going To Install Xposed Which Would Cause Problems With Your Galaxy Note 7 Device Because It Isn't Fully Compatible Don't Post Any Issues That You Are Having While Your On Any Rom Because Xposed Can Break Things And Will Cause Many Problems While It's Installed.

NOTE #2 - Your Device Will Get A Bit Hotter Once It's Installed Just Wait For It To Cool Down Or Power Off Your Device For A Few Minutes And Then Power It Back On.

1. If You Haven't Yet, Download FlashFire From The Google Play Store From Here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.flash&hl=en

2. Next Download The Xposed Installer Apk From Here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3383776&d=1435601440

3. Then Download Wanam's Custom Xposed Framework Flashable Zip From The Link Provided - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424962807

3. Once All Files Are Downloaded Place Them Into Your Phone's Internal Or MicroSD Card Storage Until The File Transfer Completes. Now Open The FlashFire App From The App Drawer And Give It Root Privileges. Now In The Actions Menu Press The "+" Button Then "Flash ZIP or OTA". From Your Internal Or MicroSD Card Storage Find And Choose xposed-v86.1-sdk23-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-20160904.zip And When In The Options Menu Make Sure Only "Mount /system read/write" Is Ticked And Then From The Top Right Corner Press The "Check Mark" Button. Now Scroll To The Bottom And Press "FLASH" And Hit "OK".

4. Now Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot And Then FlashFire Will Install Wanam's Custom Xposed Framework Flashable Zip. Once It's Done Installing Your Device Will Reboot Again And You Will Need To Wait For Almost 15 Minutes On The Boot Screen Until Your Device Optimizes All The Apps And Then Head Back To The Homescreen.

5. Next Install The Xposed Installer Apk. Once Installed Go Into The App And In "FRAMEWORK" You Should Now See "Xposed framework version 86.1 (custom build by wanam / 20160904 is active" At The Top. If You Do Then Your All Done Now You Can Go Into "DOWNLOAD" To Install Other Xposed Applications (Making Sure They Are Compatible For Marshmallow) And Then Go To "MODULES" To Enable Them Following A Device Reboot To Activate Any Modules. Now Enjoy Working Xposed On Your Rooted Galaxy Note 7 Device!

Note #1 - If You Ever Want To Uninstall Xposed From Your Device Just Download And Install The Xposed Uninstaller Flashable Zip From The Link Here - http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/uninstaller/xposed-uninstaller-20160829-arm64.zip Using FlashFire.

Last edited:

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
ARYAMOD PREMIUM SOUND CONTROL
ALL IN ONE APP WITH BEATS AUDIO + VIPER4ANDROID + DOLBY ATMOS

ARYAMOD PREMIUM SOUND CONTROL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

NOTE #1 - This Is An Advanced Sound Controller For Those Who Like To Have Full Control On Their Phone's Sound.

1. If You Haven't Yet, Download FlashFire From The Google Play Store From Here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.flash&hl=en

2. Next Go To The Link And Then Download The AryaMod Premium Sound Control Flashable Zip - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=65887220&postcount=798

3. Once Downloaded Place It Into Your Phone's Internal Or MicroSD Card Storage Until The File Transfer Completes. Now Open The FlashFire App From The App Drawer And Give It Root Privileges. Now In The Actions Menu Press The "+" Button Then "Flash ZIP or OTA". From Your Internal Or MicroSD Card Storage Find And Choose AryaMod_Premium_Sound_Control.zip And When In The Options Menu Make Sure Only "Mount /system read/write" Is Ticked And Then From The Top Right Corner Press The "Check Mark" Button. Now Scroll To The Bottom And Press "FLASH" And Hit "OK".

4. Now Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot And Your All Done Now You Will Have Full Control With Your Phone's Sound And You Will Be Able To Enjoy A Much More Better Audio Experience.​

Last edited:

mgbotoe

Is this still stable? I know with the rooting and all that good stuff of the s7 series, root cause quite a few instability issues.
v.v and nice, knox does not get trip! Anyone able to confirm samsung pay still works?
May just give this a spin when I get home...instead of exchanging for s7 edge lmao

edit: ah still based on sprint rooting system i see

Reactions: ted77usa

ted77usa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Is this still stable? I know with the rooting and all that good stuff of the s7 series, root cause quite a few instability issues.
v.v and nice, knox does not get trip! Anyone able to confirm samsung pay still works?
May just give this a spin when I get home...instead of exchanging for s7 edge lmao

Wassup madina..... u have Note 7 too .....haha awesome..... so far pretty stable for me.... but I didn't try @jovy23 deodexed rom yet..... I'm using @OvrDriVE modded stock rom right now
We used sprint userdebug kernel only .... there rest are TMO firmware

d412d52244d163bf1c27b3e821ad9f9f.jpg

8942f00f702d1d5ad29e388fcc711013.jpg

cc7199d21a4ee1767c1d3abcce5966d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mgbotoe

mgbotoe

Wassup madina..... u have Note 7 too .....haha awesome..... so far pretty stable for me.... but I didn't try @jovy23 deodexed rom yet..... I'm using @OvrDriVE modded stock rom right now
We used sprint userdebug kernel only .... there rest are TMO firmware

d412d52244d163bf1c27b3e821ad9f9f.jpg

8942f00f702d1d5ad29e388fcc711013.jpg

cc7199d21a4ee1767c1d3abcce5966d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Sweet, will definently gives this a spin
oh and ya! I am definitely here...riding along the ship going down in flame...literally

Last edited:
Reactions: tdgillihan

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Will wifi calling still work?

Everything Works Wi-Fi Calling, VOLTE, Even Bluetooth Works I Even Paired One Of My Bluetooth Headsets And Even After A Reboot It Automatically Re-Paired And It's Still Connected No Bugs Whatsoever This Is 100% Deodexed And Not Ran Into One Bug Yet! Even Though I Always Thought Benchmarks Is Bull In My Opinion, I Always Get Above 143,000 Antutu Benchmark Scores!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160914-190002.png
    Screenshot_20160914-190002.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 385
  • Screenshot_20160914-190026.png
    Screenshot_20160914-190026.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 385
  • Screenshot_20160914-190757.png
    Screenshot_20160914-190757.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

It's super stable there is no instability issues. Samsung pay will not work because of root im guessing latest samsung pay update should now check for both triggered knox and root even while i was on the odexed firmware root method samsung pay or any of the other paying apps didn't work as well. Flashing the modified tar file will likely flash the sprint firmware but the step after that your installing the tmobile firmware over it so there is no sprint system once your device boots to the setup wizard the only thing that's sprint is the kernel everything else is tmobile based.

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
And by the way just to let everyone know i have found a way to get the rom to install from the internal storage as well! Internal storage root method will be the main method so no more MicroSD card instructions from now on which should be somewhat easier. Once im done testing, I will most likely release the instructions tomorrow or by the weekend.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    STOCK DEODEXED N930TUVU1APGC ROM

Read below "BEFORE" downloading, flashing, and posting questions....

...REMEMBER...
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!

STOCK DEODEXED N920TUVU3DPG1 ROM FEATURES

★ Stock
    ★ Rooted
    ★ Zipaligned
    ★ Deodexed
    ★ Busybox
    ★ SuperSU
    ★ KNOX Free
    ★ Init.d Support
    ★ Lightly Debloated
    ★ Data/App Support
    ★ Shell Script Tweaks
    ★ Wi-Fi Securestorage Fix
    ★ Screen Overlay Detected Fix
    ★ External SD Card Read/Write Fix

NOTE #1 - Has Some More Bloatware Kept In, It Can Be Removed By The User.
    NOTE #2 - I Will Not Be Doing Any Further Modifications On This, It's Just A Stock Deodexed Rom For Users To Try Out And Can Use As Their Daily Driver.
    NOTE #3 - Your KNOX Warranty Void Will Not Counter From 0 To 1 It Will Still Be Left At 0x0.

WARNING #1: Before Flashing Any Rom, Make Sure To Remove All Registered Fingerprints And Irises By Going To Settings -> Lock Screen And Security -> Fingerprints And Settings -> Lock Screen And Security -> Irises.
    WARNING #2: Make Sure To Backup Any Of Your Applications And Data Using Samsung Cloud, Helium App Sync And Backup, Titanium Backup Root, Or FlashFire To Your External MicroSD Card Storage And Not Your Internal Storage.
    WARNING #3: Make Sure You Have USB Debugging Enabled By Going To Settings -> General Management -> Then Tap "Build Number" Several Times Until You Get A "Developer Mode Has Been Turned On" Message. Now Go To Settings -> Developer Options -> And Enable The "USB Debugging" Option.

KNOWN ISSUES
    - There Is No Secure Folder Knox Has Been Completely Removed And It Doesn't Work While Being Rooted Whenever There Is A Fix I Will Add It Back.
    - Nothing Else So Far, You Tell Me.

1. First Thing Your Going To Do Is Download Both graceqltetmo_N930TUVU1APGC_Stock_Deodexed.zip And N930T_Note7_Adb_Rootkit_And_Odin_Pack.zip Files From The Download Link Section Below.

2. Extract All The Files From N930T_Note7_Adb_Rootkit_And_Odin_Pack.zip Onto Your PC Desktop, You Will Then Have Eight Files On Your Desktop Which Will Be MODIFIED_TMO_SPR_N930PVPU1APH3_REV00_ENGBOOT_FIRMWARE.tar.md5, graceqltetmo_N930TUVU1APGC_Stock_Deodexed.img, SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe, adb-setup-1.4.3.exe, CommandPrompt.bat, Odin3.exe, Odin3.ini, And sun7.

3. If You Haven't Setup ADB On Your PC Yet Or Installed The Samsung USB Drivers, Just Open Both Executables SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe And adb-setup-1.4.3.exe And Complete Both The Setup Processes. Once Done You Should Now Have A Created ADB Directory Which Should Be Located At C:\adb. Once ADB Is Setup, Place The sun7 Folder And CommandPrompt.bat Inside Your ADB Folder From The New Directory.

5. Now Open Odin3.exe, Click On "AP", Select "MODIFIED_TMO_SPR_N930PVPU1APH3_REV00_ENGBOOT_FIRMWARE.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start". Wait For A Couple Of Minutes For The Modified N930PVPU1APH3 Engboot Firmware To Finish Installing.

6. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot Into Recovery Mode Where You Will See An Updating + Erasing Screen. Wait A Few Seconds So It Can Do It's Thing And Your Device Will Automatically Reboot Again. Next Is To Wait Patiently For Almost 20 Minutes On The Samsung Bootanimation Screen Until You End Up At The Setup Wizard.

7. While At The Beginning Of The Setup Wizard, Don't Press Anything! Next Thing Your Going To Do Is Root Your Device. Now Go Into Your ADB Directory First Thing You Might Want To Do Which Is Optional Is Open My Modified root.sh Shell Script That's Inside The sun7 Folder And In The Bloatware Section You Can Remove Any Of The Hashtags "#" To Remove Certain Applications That I Have Left Not To Be Removed By Default. Make Sure To Check Out The Information I Have Left Inside Of The Shell Script For The Users. Once Your Done With That Save Your Edits And Now Open The CommandPrompt.bat That You Have Placed In Your ADB Directory And Copy And Paste The Following Commands That You See Below One By One To Get Your Device Rooted.
    Code:
    adb push sun7 /data/local/tmp/su
    adb shell chmod 0777 /data/local/tmp/su/*
    adb shell
    cd /data/local/tmp/su
    su
    ./root.sh

After The Last Command You Need To Wait A Couple Of Seconds And Your Device Will Automatically Reboot. If It Gets Stuck During The Package Installation Process You Will Need To Go To Your Device And Press On "Accept" From The "Allow Google To Regularly Check Device Activity" Dialog Message. Once Rebooted Now Skip Everything From The Setup Wizard Until You Reach The TouchWiz Homescreen.

8. Next Place graceqltetmo_N930TUVU1APGC_Stock_Deodexed.zip Into Your Phone's Internal Or MicroSD Card Storage Until The File Transfer Completes. Now Open The FlashFire App From The App Drawer And Give It Root Privileges. Now In The Actions Menu Press The "+" Button Then "Flash ZIP or OTA". From Your Internal Or MicroSD Card Storage Find And Choose graceqltetmo_N930TUVU1APGC_Stock_Deodexed.zip And When In The Options Menu Make Sure Only "Mount /system read/write" Is Ticked And Then From The Top Right Corner Press The "Check Mark" Button. Now Scroll To The Bottom And Press "FLASH" And Hit "OK".

9. Now Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot And Then FlashFire Will Install The Rom. Once It's Done Installing Your Device Will Reboot Again, Now You Will End Up With A Black Boot Screen With No LED Indicator Light. Next Is To Wait Patiently For Almost 20 Minutes On This Black Boot Screen Until You End Up At The Setup Wizard. While At The Beginning Of The Setup Wizard, Don't Press Anything! Now Repeat "Step 7" To Root Your Device Again. Once Rebooted You Are All Done Your Device Is Now Rooted Again And You Can Now Restore Any Of Your Applications And Data And You Don't Need To Install Busybox Since My Modified su.img Has Already Got It Placed Inside The Image File And Extracts It To su/xbin. Also My Modified root.sh Shell Script Will Add More Tweaks To The Rom Adding Init.d Support, Setting Kernel To Permissive, And Disabling Dynamic Voltage Frequency Scaling!

Note #1 - Turn Off Automatic Updates For SuperSU In The Google Play Store Because Whenever There's A New Version For It And If You Update It, Root Will Break.
    Note #2 - If Your Going To Use S-Health Don't Allow Google Play Store Or The Galaxy Apps Store To Update It Because The Latest Version Of The Application Checks For Root And Breaks The App. If It Gets Updated, Just Remove Any Traces Of It From system/priv-app/SHealth4 And data/app/com.sec.android.app.shealth-1 And Then Install The S-Health App From The Link Provided - Click Here

CHANGELOG

★ 9.14.2016
    - INITIAL N930TUVU1APGC RELEASE

★ 9.17.2016
    - There Will Be No More MicroSD Card Only Method! (You Can Now Install The Rom From Both The Internal Or MicroSD Card Storage.)
    - Modified The Root Shell Script So It Will Now Install Chainfire's FlashFire App To Make Things Easier For The Users!
    - Did Some Minor Renaming Changes And Fixes To The Root Shell Script!
    - Root Shell Script Will Now Remove Leftover Facebook Installer Data!
    - Updated SuperSU To v2.78 SR1!

CREDITS AND SPECIAL THANKS

chainfire
    OvrDriVE
    ted77usa
    Kamy
    galaxyuser88
    Surge1223
    bajasur
    freeza

DOWNLOAD LINK

graceqltetmo_N930TUVU1APGC_Stock_Deodexed.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24728673521238068
    N930T_Note7_Adb_Rootkit_And_Odin_Pack.zip - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24728673521238069
    STOCK N930TUVU1APGC ODIN TAR

STOCK ODIN TAR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

NOTE #1 - The Stock N930TUVU1APGC_N930TTMB1APGC_N930TUVU1APGC_HOME.tar.md5 Inside The Zip File Is Complete Stock Firmware.
    NOTE #2 - I Would Highly Recommend That You Backup Your Applications, Data, And Etc To Your PC, Preferred Backup Application, Or Cloud Storage Just In Case.
    NOTE #3 - By Flashing The Stock Odin Tar Your Device Will Be Back To Normal Just Like When You First Bought Your Device. It Can Be Used If You Want To Go With A Rootless Approach Or Before You Return/Sell Your Device.

1. First Thing Your Going To Do Is Download This N930T_Stock_Firmware_Odin_Pack.zip That I Have Done Myself With All The Files That You Need - CLICK HERE

2. Extract All The Files From N930T_Stock_Firmware_Odin_Pack.zip Onto Your PC Desktop, You Will Then Have Four Files On Your Desktop Which Will Be N930TUVU1APGC_N930TTMB1APGC_N930TUVU1APGC_HOME.tar.md5, SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe, Odin3.exe, And Odin3.ini.

3. If You Haven't Installed The Samsung USB Drivers, Just Open The Executable SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe And Complete The Setup Process. Once Done You Should Now Have The Samsung USB Drivers Installed.

4. Now Open Odin3.exe, Click On "AP", Select "N930TUVU1APGC_N930TTMB1APGC_N930TUVU1APGC_HOME.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start". Wait For A Couple Of Minutes For The Complete Stock N930TUVU1APGC Firmware To Finish Installing.

5. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot Into Recovery Mode Where You Will See An Updating + Erasing Screen. Wait A Few Seconds So It Can Do It's Thing And Your Device Will Automatically Reboot Again. Next Is To Wait A Few Minutes On The Bootanimation Screen Until You End Up At The Setup Wizard.

6. Once At The Setup Wizard Your All Done You Will Be On The Latest T-Mobile N930TUVU1APGC Stock Firmware Update.

NOTE #1 - When Going Back To The Complete Stock Firmware Samsung Pay, Android Pay, Etc Will Now Work Since Root Is No Longer Available And Your Knox Warranty Void Counter Will Not Get Triggered So Everything Will Be Perfect.
    The op section is now COMPLETE! I have added a "STOCK N930TUVU1APGC ODIN TAR" and "ARYAMOD PREMIUM SOUND CONTROL" installation section with some info so go and check it out! Now i will be taking a little break since I'm beat with all this stuff i have done for you guys to make your device even better so enjoy and always follow the simple instructions i gave you all and nothing will go wrong. Anyways, have a great day!!!

;) :good:
    Xposed or flashing expansion packs all working well. Get ready for a nice little update on Saturday to make things more easier for you guys and things are just getting better there will also be no more MicroSD card instructions method, so for the people without a MicroSD card your all set now you will be able to flash the rom no matter what! ;)
    And by the way just to let everyone know i have found a way to get the rom to install from the internal storage as well! Internal storage root method will be the main method so no more MicroSD card instructions from now on which should be somewhat easier. Once im done testing, I will most likely release the instructions tomorrow or by the weekend.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone