[ROM] Stock ROM Elephone P9000_Android 6.0_20160315 OTA update supported

Search This thread

Rebel Rouser

Nov 7, 2015
Skeleton, now you have had the P9000 a while, what is your overall impression of it? I am a bit disapointed in the battery Life over the P8000 (bigger battery)

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Skeleton, now you have had the P9000 a while, what is your overall impression of it? I am a bit disapointed in the battery Life over the P8000 (bigger battery)
He he. You can't compare the battery between p9000 and p8000 . its normal that the p9000 is not that strong because its battery is smaller and it has more power (1.94ghz instead of 1.3ghz) . for me its okay. Battery drains quicker but compared to Sony z5 or HTC m9 its the same. 1 day ! Maybe a bit longer..
The p9000 is a great device with good CPU /GPU/ram and its 32gb internal storage.
Its worth to buy.

Gesendet von meinem P9000 mit Tapatalk

daheufster

Mar 15, 2006
Google Pixel 6 Pro
He he. You can't compare the battery between p9000 and p8000 . its normal that the p9000 is not that strong because its battery is smaller and it has more power (1.94ghz instead of 1.3ghz) . for me its okay. Battery drains quicker but compared to Sony z5 or HTC m9 its the same. 1 day ! Maybe a bit longer..
The p9000 is a great device with good CPU /GPU/ram and its 32gb internal storage.
Its worth to buy.

Can I jump in to your answer @skeleton1911 by asking another question.

Been looking for this phone now as a replacement of my HTC Desire 816 dual sim (lacking enough internal memory and 4G) but I am hooked to the HTC UI lay-out, quality and (tweakable) HTC apps. Now I am having M9 next to my desire 816. What's you opinion about the Elephone UI layout and the installed apps.

Simply comes to this that I yet can't seem to find a HTC counterpart for a reasonable price with the same specs and LTE band 20 and preferably dual sim AND SD. Yeh, dual sim and SD simultaneously is available on the HTC...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Can I jump in to your answer @skeleton1911 by asking another question.

Been looking for this phone now as a replacement of my HTC Desire 816 dual sim (lacking enough internal memory and 4G) but I am hooked to the HTC UI lay-out, quality and (tweakable) HTC apps. Now I am having M9 next to my desire 816. What's you opinion about the Elephone UI layout and the installed apps.

Simply comes to this that I yet can't seem to find a HTC counterpart for a reasonable price with the same specs and LTE band 20 and preferably dual sim AND SD. Yeh, dual sim and SD simultaneously is available on the HTC...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using XDA-Developers mobile app

HTC has its sense UI . ( great ui!)
elephone has a default google android 6 UI .-

Reactions: daheufster

hans.wurst777

Nov 14, 2014
Hello,

I have problems with flashing this Stock ROM. I have done everything like written in the link on the first page, the only thing I changed is, that I didn't flash "USERDATA" cause I didn't want to lose my data. Now the phone is dead. Screen stays black. The only thing that happens when I put it in the Computer and press the "volume up key" is that it pops up for a few seconds in device manager, but to short to flash again.
Any ideas? Is it broken now?

ross232

Apr 15, 2011
Hello,

I have problems with flashing this Stock ROM. I have done everything like written in the link on the first page, the only thing I changed is, that I didn't flash "USERDATA" cause I didn't want to lose my data. Now the phone is dead. Screen stays black. The only thing that happens when I put it in the Computer and press the "volume up key" is that it pops up for a few seconds in device manager, but to short to flash again.
Any ideas? Is it broken now?

That's normal. You need to have the flash tool on download mode prior to plugging in the phone. Otherwise the device will disconnect after a few seconds and return to offline charging mode.

hans.wurst777

Nov 14, 2014
But now the phone isn't detected as mediatek preloader anymore. Only mediatek in device manager. And flashing isn't possible anymore. Any ideas what to do?

bondwithme

Feb 21, 2010
New OTA available

20160608 popped up today, supposed to address battery issues along with a few other bits

42.3mb

zdzich39

Aug 17, 2016
Gdynia
Hi friends, I have problems with install last OTA from 2016-08-31 for Elephon P9000 because is something wrong inside updates.
I trying install ROM STOCK from 23rd August 2016 with the same result. Someone knows what doing in this case?

skeleton1911

May 4, 2012
münster
Hi friends, I have problems with install last OTA from 2016-08-31 for Elephon P9000 because is something wrong inside updates.
I trying install ROM STOCK from 23rd August 2016 with the same result. Someone knows what doing in this case?
Sende me a pm with all infos you can give (your procedure etc)
I think i am able to help

bodyjoao

Dec 31, 2013
thone dead

Good evening everyone, hereby expose a problem in my P9000, for no apparent reason stopped working the camera, as well as others, I tried to do a reset manufactures but without any success, always returned as it was before, so I decided install the original rom via flashtools, went well, to try to turn the phone, did not produce any without effect, at this point does not turn on, or does anything is just dead, neither computer recognizes it, then come ask for help before trying to put the guarantee because it happened without any reason and the original rom, no root whatsoever...
I need help to try solve this if it is possible .....

Sindigo

Aug 10, 2012
Kaunas
Okay, so today i received an update named 20170112. Its changelog was in chineese and it was about 970mb. Any ideas what it did? Didnt update to android 7 tho :D

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Yeah, found whats new. Some fixes, also fingerprint scanner works waaay better now.
Changelog (Google translator)

Version number: Elephone_P9000_20170112
Version Size: 927.13 MB
Date of issue: 2017.01.12

1. Optimization System
2. Fix the error

Wildefalcon

May 11, 2016
That's a big file just to change the finger print scanner. Shame it's not 7. Not inclined to download this unless there are real benefits. The phone is running well as at it.

Ruben Craveiro

Feb 18, 2015
Lisboa
Good evening everyone, hereby expose a problem in my P9000, for no apparent reason stopped working the camera, as well as others, I tried to do a reset manufactures but without any success, always returned as it was before, so I decided install the original rom via flashtools, went well, to try to turn the phone, did not produce any without effect, at this point does not turn on, or does anything is just dead, neither computer recognizes it, then come ask for help before trying to put the guarantee because it happened without any reason and the original rom, no root whatsoever...
I need help to try solve this if it is possible .....
When you press start to flash on sp flash tools press vol+ so it detects the device, try loading the updated preloader/lk/boot with latest stock 6.0 if device still doesnt turn on, flash the updated preloader with CM13 build 3 it should boot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock ROM Elephone P9000_Android 6.0_20160315 OTA update supported

Changelog:
    Code:
    -Changed to android 6.0 fingerprint Api
    -Optimized audio effects
    -Optimized the consumption problem of Google Apps
    -Optimized screen display
    -Optimzied camera
    -Fixed breathing light bug

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!GJwBQDTD!aSHRzH6adoKk3gepvwXfljHFhDFm6sKGk1hlJM93N0s

Flashing Tutorial: http://bbs.elephone.hk/thread-1037-1-1.html#.VvPs2vjJ_IV

attachment.php
    Great work that they implemented a HAL! I see custom ROMs like CM supporting fingerprint. Maybe they will also do it for the P8000? ;) Would save me some time to implement it myself :)
    Its worth to buy.

Great work that they implemented a HAL! I see custom ROMs like CM supporting fingerprint. Maybe they will also do it for the P8000? ;) Would save me some time to implement it myself :)
    You saw the post of elephones New p8000 release coming soon.? With New FP Google source etc.

Gesendet von meinem Elephone P8000 mit Tapatalk