[ ROM ] Stock Rooted 4.4.4 XNPH30O [ Aug 11 build / Deodex zip attached ]

Search This thread

Calkulin

Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2008
Here's a stock rooted 4.4.4/XNPH30O ROM(8/11(2nd OTA) build). Includes root and the rest is untouched, so it's OTA safe. For those that want a deodexed system, just flash the zip below and yes, the ROM will still be ART compatible.

Also if you haven't already, flash the updated radio files, etc that was included in the XNPH30O OTA below

Stock Rooted 4.4.4/XNPH30O ROM (v1.1)
md5 - f4c6c21df09089c2a9f29472c455642d

XNPH30O Radio files, etc
md5 - 2e4a53ce591f8bfea71677e7c31449dd

Attachments

• Calkulin's_4.4+_Deodex_System.zip
    177 KB · Views: 2,410
Last edited:

mantff

Dec 29, 2009
Hello,
I have installed a custom ROM (gummy). So if I want to install this one what I have to install?
Only the ROM with Full Wipe? Or the radio...too?
And what's the .zip of 177 KB?
Thank you!

teh roxxorz

Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
Hello,
I have installed a custom ROM (gummy). So if I want to install this one what I have to install?
Only the ROM with Full Wipe? Or the radio...too?
And what's the .zip of 177 KB?
Thank you!

If you want to flash the rom, make a backup and do a full wipe [everything except internal storage. You can flash the radio / extras zip if you want them.

Reactions: mantff

itwin504

Dec 23, 2011
This was the only version that didn't end in a bootloop for me and the incremental update after went just fine. I just had to reroot but no biggy. . Being odex or deodex didn't matter to me. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Shaquiel Harris

Shaquiel Harris

Feb 9, 2009
Los Angeles
Jesus Christ, thank you so much for this! It was getting extremely frustrating to wait for an infinite boot screen to finish.

This was the only version that didn't end in a bootloop for me and the incremental update after went just fine. I just had to reroot but no biggy. . Being odex or deodex didn't matter to me. Thank you so much!

I was in the same boat as both these gentlemen. Definitely many thanks.

ravearamashi

Nov 7, 2010
Can't update the 2nd OTA as I flashed the first OTA using modified script. So now I'll have to wait for someone to modify the 2nd OTA

Nevermind, did it myself lol

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a stock rooted 4.4.4/XNPH30O ROM(8/11(2nd OTA) build). Includes root and the rest is untouched, so it's OTA safe. For those that want a deodexed system, just flash the zip below and yes, the ROM will still be ART compatible.

Also if you haven't already, flash the updated radio files, etc that was included in the XNPH30O OTA below

Stock Rooted 4.4.4/XNPH30O ROM (v1.1)
    md5 - f4c6c21df09089c2a9f29472c455642d

XNPH30O Radio files, etc
    md5 - 2e4a53ce591f8bfea71677e7c31449dd
    Curious about the Extras as well. Includes the Radio and what else?
    By the way, i love you. Thanks.

Bootloader, radio and 2 more files

I wanted to ask one thing: to stock rom with root preinstalled I assume you mean the cm11s latest version (xpnh300), but is inclusive of both the two updates that have come out today?

v1.1 includes the incremental that was released last night :good:
    Thanks "LiquidSolstice" it worked

There's always a way out. With these newer phones, it's damn near impossible to irrevocably digitally destroy your phone. End users like me simply cannot "brick" them with what we do.

Always be careful when in the Manual Format menu, and always remember the following progression of steps when you're freaking out and unsure how to bring your phone back from the state you put it in:

If you can see fastboot, you can unlock the bootloader.
    If you can unlock the bootloader, you can flash TWRP (or factory images).
    If you can flash and boot into TWRP, you can use the Advanced section to adb push.
    If you can flash and boot into TWRP, you can also use adb sideload rom.zip.

If you can do all of the above, you can get back into Android :)

Because we have 64GB phones, I strongly recommend you grab a copy of the CM11 M9 build and just leave it on your storage. If you ever find yourself bootlooping with no Nandroid to go back to, you can always flash CM11 M9 and be up and running to do file transfers, access your network, whatever. You don't even need to flash GAPPs.

This is how we all learn, I'm glad you got it working.
    @Calkulin
    In no way am I here to flame or start a war. Let that be clear.
    However your op is misleading. You may want to consider modifying it. An updater script cannot deodex a device. Therefore your "odex" zip is pointless.

Deodexing as you probably know involves disassembling an apk into a classes.dex which deletes the odex files. they are then reassembled into an .apk

I have not read through your thread but I'd presume that by simply deleting the odex files will cause issues and in some cases bootloops.

Some food for thought.
    Cheers bro
    Safe to flash over existing stock, rooted, non-deodexed ROM after wiping caches?

Yes and wiping caches is not necessary as the zip does that already
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone