[ROM][STOCK][Rooted] 4.53.651.1 - Odexed & De-Odexed

Search This thread

NinjaWolf

Dec 28, 2010
California
Update!!!: HTC Released a new OTA, 4.54.651.1. It fixes a security hole, brad560 got the update and Rooted it, you can Find it Here. Link
Otherwise, Continue reading and download this OTA, 4.53.651.1

OK, i pulled the new OTA, Rooted,Zipaligned and added Busybox.

Stock Update

De-Odexed:
4.53.651.1 De-Odexed

Odexed:
4.53.651.1 Odexed

Latest firmware:
Coming Soon

Extras
Coming Soon

Credits
HTC(For making an awesome Phone)
xHausx(For Just Being Awesome)
RileyGrant(General Shoutout)
All The Devs for making this Device Amazing

Last edited:

1candydick

Sep 19, 2010
wow-

i believe urs is the first rooted 4.53.xx ota that i've seen...good going!

Last edited:

markandmyia

Apr 20, 2009
Wifi Issues

Thanks for this update. I wanted to let you know, I flashed this 2x and both times wifi caused a bootloop, the first time wifi said "error", and the boot loop was every 6-7 seconds, the second time, the bootloop happened as soon as I turned on wifi, and was a constant bootloop. I was able to use the rom...if wifi was turned off.

Wiped 3x, AmonRa HausMod revA, Latest radio's, hw0004.
I hope you can get this worked out. I am looking forward to it.
Thanks alot

NinjaWolf

Dec 28, 2010
California
Thanks for this update. I wanted to let you know, I flashed this 2x and both times wifi caused a bootloop, the first time wifi said "error", and the boot loop was every 6-7 seconds, the second time, the bootloop happened as soon as I turned on wifi, and was a constant bootloop. I was able to use the rom...if wifi was turned off.

Wiped 3x, AmonRa HausMod revA, Latest radio's, hw0004.
I hope you can get this worked out. I am looking forward to it.
Thanks alot

thanks for brnging this to my attention, looking into it.

Reactions: Krayvon

NinjaWolf

Dec 28, 2010
California
Can someone test wifi on deodexed versio, i could be a odex issue, logcat is complains about wifi right before vm is shut down,and everything dies,causing a endless bootloop

Tekn010933

OK, i pulled the new OTA, Rooted,Zipaligned and added Busybox. i''l be adding more later.

Stock Update
Odexed:
4.53.651.1 Odexed
De-Odexed:
4.53.651.1 De-Odexed

Latest firmware:
Coming Soon

Extras
Coming Soon

Credits

Had asked first, permission was given so to see "De-Odexed" installed and running click HERE!

Last edited:

NinjaWolf

Dec 28, 2010
California
"NinjaWolf n Haus" two of the Greatest, could I have permission to a post a Video/tutorial on how to install for his post Sir? I will edit on the same post if I am allowed, thank you for the speedy recovery on the latest OTA that was just released?? :)

i dont consider myself on the same level as haus, he is more experienced than me.
You are free to mak the video. :)

NinjaWolf

Dec 28, 2010
California
ok, deodex bootlooped on wifi aswell, which, from my pov, is a good thing, that means it's something i did, i'm gonna take the links down, and i'll repost after i redo the base

But if you need the link to help me test it's here:
http://dev-host.org/users/NinjaWolf/182/Stock

---I beleive it has something to do when i pacthed the ota over, ugh, i might have to unroot to get the files right----------

EDIT:
Suspicion confirmed, the issue was no where to be found on the 4.24 ruu base, so, now i just need to redo the ota patch.

Last edited:

markandmyia

Apr 20, 2009
ok, deodex bootlooped on wifi aswell, which, from my pov, is a good thing, that means it's something i did, i'm gonna take the links down, and i'll repost after i redo the base

But if you need the link to help me test it's here:
http://dev-host.org/users/NinjaWolf/182/Stock

I beleive it has something to do when i pacthed the ota over, ugh, i might have to unroot to get the files right

Both bootlooped, and custom kernel did not fix.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

NinjaWolf

Dec 28, 2010
California
ok, i did a complette rebase by flashing a custom built 4.24 PC36IMG, then flashed the the ota, but i also flashed the radio, and it seems they gave us a new radio, it's now 2.15.00.0808, i'm not sure if that caused the wifi bootloop, but, it's a possibility,since wifi works now. now, i just need to pull the files, and add root and busybox, and hope wifi works still,eta is half an hour from now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update!!!: HTC Released a new OTA, 4.54.651.1. It fixes a security hole, brad560 got the update and Rooted it, you can Find it Here. Link
    Otherwise, Continue reading and download this OTA, 4.53.651.1

OK, i pulled the new OTA, Rooted,Zipaligned and added Busybox.

Stock Update

De-Odexed:
    4.53.651.1 De-Odexed

Odexed:
    4.53.651.1 Odexed

Latest firmware:
    Coming Soon

Extras
    Coming Soon

Credits
    Heres the New Radio, Place it on your sd and Flash it in the Bootloader:
    http://dev-host.org/89c80jg8fyee/PC36IMG.zip

The odex, and deodex are being tested.
    "NinjaWolf n Haus" two of the Greatest, could I have permission to a post a Video/tutorial on how to install for his post Sir? I will edit on the same post if I am allowed, thank you for the speedy recovery on the latest OTA that was just released?? :)

i dont consider myself on the same level as haus, he is more experienced than me.
    You are free to mak the video. :)
    Damn, just saw this. I didnt realize some radios aren't downgradeable (I almost never flash radios, only did 2 since launch day) , I got radio from calks thread (not in op) last night and flashed it.

So I'm guessing it's not downhradable? I still have the zip, is there any way to check?

Thanks

It's not the radio, it's the PC36IMG, the text file inside the PC36IMG,tells the bootloader the requirments, usually, it will say to require the latest ota, so i ushed it back that way any rom can flash it,doesnt matter which ota it's based off of.
    Can someone test wifi on deodexed versio, i could be a odex issue, logcat is complains about wifi right before vm is shut down,and everything dies,causing a endless bootloop

D/l deodexed now. Will also try custom kernel and let you know.