[ROM] Stock Rooted Odex/Deodex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: Flash this ROM at your own risk. I am not responsible for what you do on your device. I left this stock to provide a base for anybody that wants to use it. Mod this rom how you want. Just please remember to give credit where credit is due.

This is a pure stock rooted rom. It has items like busybox, init.d support and so forth. No apps were added or removed. Both Odexed and Deodexed versions below.

Downloads
    Hmm... How strange that this would end up in 'Android Development' when you clearly are the one who originally developed Sense 5.0. Congratulations on your amazing job building a stock Sense ROM yourself, that's quite an accomplishment! :laugh: :rolleyes:

Who the hell do you think you are. I was completely polite and not being an arrogant asshole. You and all your development skills. And where the hell did I say I created sense. Piss off and troll elsewhere

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
    Thanks for this stock AT&T ROM. I installed the deodexed version and trying to record a video crashes the camera. As the Rage One ROM uses this as base, reports are it also crashes when trying to record a video.

Ok. I will look into it.

Where can I get the boot.img ?

I guess I should have clarified that. It's in the zip

Two questions: what is the AT&T toolbar? and more importantly, which international ROM's kernel did you flash, or rather, which base? maybe it's because all the ones I currently have are .12 base, but they break wifi on the AT&T stock ROM. I guess I could redownload some .5 base ROMs if their kernels would work. let me know. I guess I could always use Titanium backup to get rid of the bloat, or the Xposed mod that enables buttons for all apps (disable button in Settings: Apps) but I'm interested to know which kernel you used.

thanks!

What I meant was the AT&T signal icons because im still running an att rom. Im running thoravukk kernel found her

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2229300

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Link me to the back button remap plz

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Its just Modaccos xposed framework. Follow steps here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2245776