I don't know what's happening but root doesn't work!!!
I don't have twrp (black screen) so i'm using command
fastboot.exe boot twrp-3.4.0-0-bp2.img
to just run it.
Then i put Magisk-v21.0.zip on sdcard and use command
twrp install /sdcard/Magisk-v21.0.zip
from adb shell
Everything goes well. I can open Magisk manager and it says that module installed. Also I have security alert that i have active root and it's dangerous blablabla.
But it doesn't work!
Total commander, root uninstaller, lucky patcher, titanium backup they all says me "you don't have root".
How it's possible? It's just for a first time for me. Usually it works like 1..2...3... done!
Tried 3.0.14 version. Flashed reflashed a few times. Tried BP2-OTA-3.0.7-RC3-candidate-ROW-1482330514.zip
the same here.
1) enter settings, about phone, scroll down to build, press until you are a developer, get out of about phone.
2) enter developer menu, allow oem unlock, shutdown phone, keep unconnected to computer/power.
3) install abd tools.
4) press the volume down, and then while being pressed press the power button. release when you see the "android" menu
5) magic time. connect cable to computer, type
6) phones reboot. quickly press the power up + power key before the phone reboots. if it rebooted, just keep on pressing them until it reboots again and release when you see the android screen. welcome to recovery.