- Oct 16, 2010
Stock Lollipop 5.0 ROMS
for Lenovo Tab2 A7-10F
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this * roms before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Always backup your device before flashing any rom/recovery/whatever */
Unofficial package, made using official v54 stock rom + v57 OTA package
Install MTK USB Drivers (windows xp/vista/7 - Windows 8/8.1/10 - other windows 10) and flash using SP Flash Tool (howto)
Important notes :
- Always prefer a clean install than an upgrade/dirty install.
If you have any problem when dirty installing/upgrading, do a clean install and see if problem persists
- In SP Flash Tool, always use "Download Only" mode when not explicitly asked to do otherwise (you could lose your IMEI/WIFI/BT) or if you don't know what you are doing.
- Please do NOT ask about any problem with USB drivers or SP Flash Tool here in this thread, this is not the right place for it as these problems are not related to THIS particular ROM but to YOUR computer setup. There are other threads and/or sites about such problems.
v57 (official update but unofficial package)
- enabled multiuser support
- Android Security Level 2016-01-01
- you tell me if you see differences or find an official changelog
- official stock rom